Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

Dallas Sunrise

I was sitting in my office contemplating what just happened with Valary when my phone went off. I looked down at it in my hand, I hadn’t realized it but my grip had been a tad bit tight around it. I read the message which was from Valary and slammed my phone down on my desk.
“I need some fresh air” I said and stormed out of my office.

“While Eric was outside I reached across his desk and looked at his phone.
‘I know I haven’t been the best, but I love you Eric, always have always will. No matter how much we hate each other’
Wow and he’s mad about this, what’s this guys problem I thought to myself.

“I was standing outside staring at the stars when I could feel a presence behind me, I decided not to acknowledge it.
“Are you seriously this heartless that this message pissed you off” Pam said making herself known.
“Pam that is my property” I said sternly.
“Yea, yea and I disobeyed your privacy, you know I’m trying to save your ass” Pam said mocking my tone.
“How so?” I raised an eyebrow at her.
“I’m saving you from losing her forever something that in return will keep you sane” She smirked.
“You know you may find all of this fun and exciting but you don’t know Valary” I said staring at Pam.
“I do know that she loves you” She put a hand on her hip.
“Pam” I growled.
“Eric, you can’t tell me that you don’t feel anything for her because that would be a big fat lie” Her eyebrow raised slightly.

We pulled up to Bill’s house and he was immediately at the door with Sookie at his side.
“Valary where have you been?” Bill asked. He stopped and I could see his question had been answered when Godric stepped out of the car.
“I’m here to gather my things” I said not making eye contact with Bill or Sookie.
“What why?” Sookie said shocked and sad.
“I’m going back to Dallas” I said flatly as I walked up the stairs.
“Because of Eric, Val please stay we don’t ever even have to mention his name again” Sookie tried to convince me to stay. As much as I wanted to stay I really couldn’t stand to be around Eric when I know he hates me and he knows that I love him.
“Sookie it’s not because of Eric, I just really want to go home and be with Godric, get everything back to normal again” I watched Sookie’s expression change as I told her the fake truth.
“But you’ll come back to visit right?” She asked as I closed my suit case and grabbed my purse.
“Of course I will, Sookie you’re my only human girlfriend” I smiled.
“Ok well, give me a hug before you leave” Sookie said, I set down my things and hugged her. I think this is going to be the one thing i truly miss about this trip. I walked out of the house Sookie trailing behind, Godric was talking to Bill when we made it to the car.
“it was nice seeing you again Bill, I’ll come and visit again I promise” I said hugging him goodbye and getting in the car before I got emotional.
“Well, we’re off to Dallas nice seeing you both” Godric said getting in the car as well.

“We’re home” I was being shaken, “Val wake up” I recognized Godric’s voice but opened my eyes to see Eric.
“Ahh!” I screamed jumping back.
“Valary” Godric grabbed my shoulders and made me look at him.
“Godric?” I questioned.
“Who else would it be silly” I looked down thinking of Eric.
“No one” I laughed getting out of the car.
“Hey I need to go check in with the guys so go make yourself at home again and I’ll be up in a bit” Godric kissed me quickly and ran off. I slowly walked up and into our bedroom, I set down my things and then flopped onto the bed. I took out my phone and checked to see if just maybe Eric had texted me back but saw nothing. I got up and placed my phone in one of the dresser drawers. I went back to the bed and crawled under the covers and tried not to cry myself to sleep.

“I walked up to the Compton house and knocked on the door Bill answered and looked at me strangely.
“Is Valary here?” I asked quickly.
“No she left a while ago” Bill said shrugging.
“Damn-it” I said frustrated.
“Eric what’s up with you?” Bill asked a disgusted look on his face.
“Nothing, thanks” I said speeding off. I took out my phone and dialed Pam’s number.
“Hello?” She asked.
“She’s gone what do i do?” I paused waiting for her to reply.
“Go to her, seriously it’s not that difficult to figure out” She rambled on but I was no longer paying attention. I hung up the phone and started running, hoping to god I could make it to Dallas before sunrise.
♠ ♠ ♠
This update is a little shorter, but i'm super tired, and there wasnt really another good spot to stop.
Hope you enjoy, comment appreciated. =D