Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

Knock Again

I was laying in bed thinking of everything that had gone on in the past few days, it brought up so many memories about the old Valary that I was confused about who I was. I got up and got my phone out of the drawer and placed it on the night stand. I layed back down and rolled over, sometimes even vampires need naps.

“About an hour or two later I was woken up by someone banging on the front door. I was immediately on high alert. I sped downstairs and threw the door open, I was relieved and surprised to see Eric standing there instead of some stranger.
“Val” Eric said bluntly.
“Eric what are you doing here?” I asked suddenly aware that Godric would be back any minute. Without another word Eric attacked my lips, I desperately pulled him closer to me not getting enough of him. We clumsily walked into the front hallway. My back crashed into a closet door and the kiss was finally broken.
“Eric” I panted even though I wasn’t out of breath. He kissed me again but deeper almost to my bones. I forced myself to push him away, “Eric, what about Godric” I stared at him.
“Just live in the moment Val” He kissed me again. I pushed myself away with all my might sending myself flying down the hall.
“He spared me, what do you think he will do when I leave him for my ex and his ‘son’!” I pleaded with him.
“I won’t let him touch you” Eric said sternly.
“How can you guarantee that, he’s older and had pull over you, I’m not sure I’m ready to leave you for good” I turned away as I quickly wiped a tear away.
“You won’t have to we have eternity together” He smiled taking my head in his hand.
“Eric” I sighed, “I want to so badly but-” I was startled by the door opening.
“Valary I’m home” Godric called. I quickly pushed Eric away and walked out to greet him while Eric thought of a plan and disappeared.
“Hey hun I was just wondering to myself when you were going to be home and look here you are” I smiled trying to hide my panic and worry.
“Is there something wrong Val?” Godric asked walking slowly closer to me. He suddenly stopped at the sound of the door bell. I breathed a deep sigh of relief as he ran to answer the door. I looked around for Eric but couldn’t find him.
“Guess who decided to visit” Godric said walking down the hallway, I looked behind him and was shocked to see it was Eric.
“What are you doing here?” I asked angrily.
“Pam wanted me to bring you your clothes back that you left at the bar” He said in a monotone.
“Oh, well tell her thank you” I snatched the clothes out of his hands.
“Well while you’re here why not stay for dinner and the day” Godric offered.
“But honey I thought we were going to have an us night” I frowned at Godric, cleverly putting on my act.
“Val we have every night after tonight to have and us night” Godric winked.
“Fine” I said with a sigh giving into what i secretly wanted, Eric in my house.

“Well thank you for inviting me to stay for dinner, I think I’ll turn in and leave immediately at sundown” Eric said scooting his chair back.
“I’ll sow you to your room” I said standing up and walking towards the stairs. Eric and I walked up the stairs and we stopped at the 3rd door on the left.
“Well this is your room for the day” I said opening the door and stepping in, “I’ll make sure you have fresh towels” I wlaked into the bathroom and went to the closet, when I turned around to tell Eric there were towels he was already in the bathroom with me.
“Val” He said softly.
“Mmhmm” I said being pulled to him like gravity. And suddenly we were inseparable, intertwined as one entity. I couldn’t get enough of him, that was until I caught a glimpse of us in the mirror. It was then that I realized I didn’t like who I had become. I pushed him away as quickly as we had gotten together.
“What’s wrong?” Eric looked at me strangely. I looked at him and couldn’t see the Eric I knew, I looked in the mirror and the woman staring back at me wasn’t me, I had no idea who she was but I didn’t recognize her.
“It’s wrong, I’m wrong, you’re wrong, all of this is wrong” I stared at the beige wall desperately looking for answers that i would never find there. My head and heart were saying two different things and neither one was putting up a fight.
“I don’t understand, it’s just like old times” Eric took a step towards me. I snapped back and looked at him, really looked at him and it all made sense.
“No” I said like I was trying to not only convince Eric but myself as well, “It’s not like old times, you’re different, I’m different. When we were together before; we were holding each other back from being who we really are. This is you Eric the hard, demanding, in charge, persona it’s you. This is me, the one who want everything, but knows when to let the good things go” I sighed and chanced a look at Eric, he had a look of utter shock on his face.
“Goodnight Val” Was all he said and he walked to the bed and layed down on his stomach. I stood there for a moment confused about what he was trying to do, but like I said I knew when to let the good things go.
“Goodbye Eric” I said as I walked past him and out the door. I stood outside the door for a few seconds taking deep calming breaths.
“Eric all settled in?”Godric asked walking up behind me and putting his arms around my waist. It felt so wrong to be with one guy that I truly connected with and say goodbye to him, and then walk out the door to another guy who I cared about deeply but it just wasn’t the same.
“Yeap, everything’s right as rain” I said turning around to face him after I got myself together.
“Good” He nodded in approval, “Shall me?” He swung an arm out and pushed me towards our bedroom.
“Yes” I stressed a smile and walked in front of him almost on auto play, what on earth did i just do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update, I need to start writing some more of this I'm slowly running out of pre written material, so updates might be a little sower but I'll try my hardest to keep them coming.
Hope you enjoy, comments appreciated. =D