Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

Home

I abruptly got out of the booth and walked towards Godric who pushed me out of the way and continued towards Eric.
“Godric, he’s drunk he doesn’t know what he is saying” I grabbed his arm and tried to stop him, he turned and looked into my eyes and the next thing I knew I was down to my knees in the middle of Merlottes. There was this throbbing pain in my head and I held in a scream as the pain increased and i was lying on the floor crying as the pain overtook my entire body.

I watched as Valary laid on the floor and thrashed in agony, then I looked up to see Godric coming toward me.
“Hey Godric, it seems like I just saw you, but I can’t for the life of me remember when or where” I smirked. He looked at me a stern and fierce look on his face, him being my maker he could control me if he wanted to but we had a sort of agreement between the two of us to where he would not use his power over me unless completely necessary, “Godric?” I looked at him puzzled.
“Eric Northman” He only said my name and it sent a chill through my whole body. I laid my head down on the table and tried not to look at him, the next thing I knew I was being dragged out of the bar by my throat. As soon as I was released I grabbed my throat and looked at the person responsible. I was shocked to see Valary standing above me.
“Valary, what are you doing?” She looked at me with a blank look on her face, clearly Godric had her under his control. She sharply turned completely around and looked to Godric that was standing behind her.
“What did you do when you were in Bon Temps a week before” He demanded.
“Visiting my friends” She answered.
“What did you do with Eric Northman, when you were here a week ago?” He asked in the same tone.
“I-” All of a sudden a black shadow swooped in and hit Valary knocking her to the ground in middle sentence.
“Now, now we wouldn’t want anymore trouble would we?” A male voice said in the distance, I sluggishly searched for the source of the voice but with all the alcohol in my system I was not able to pinpoint where it was coming from, “Oh Valary, do get up” The voice cooed. I looked to Valary and she was rubbing her head and getting up, finally back to her own mind.
“Show yourself!” Valary yelled brushing herself off as she spun around in a circle searching the woods for a someone.
“Now why would I want to do that, it would spoil all the fun, besides you should be able to recognize me just by my voice sugga” The voice seemed to come from all over the woods.

I stood in frustration trying to listen to the voice when it talked, it sounded vaguely familiar but I just couldn’t place where I had heard it before.
“If you show yourself I might spare your life” I snarled.
“But Valary, I’m just getting started framing you for all these murders is just the beginning” He laughed. I controlled my anger as I began to shake in frustration. Suddenly Godric went speeding off in one direction leaving me there with Eric still on the ground. I walked over and held my hand out and helped him up.
“Sorry about all this” Eric said looking down in shame.
“Yea thanks, we dodged a bullet today with your drunk confessions, I believe I’ve coaxed Godric away from the subject” I said as I stared out into the darkness searching for Godric or the voice that was there just moments before.
“What was it he was doing to you earlier?” He questioned.
“When I was rolling around on the floor or when I was a mindless zombie?” I laughed to ease his pain as I watched his face cringe.
“Both” He made eye contact with me.
“He has power over me, as both my sheriff and my lover he is very old as you know and it’s just something he has picked up over the years, it comes in handy when he is doing business to torture people so that he a get the answers he needs. He very rarely uses it on friends and family, I knew what he could do but I had never experienced it first hand. It’s quite painful might I add.” I smiled.
“I’m sorry” He winced.
“It’s really not a big deal, I’m just glad that no one else had to get hurt and things are somewhat back to normal” I walked back into the bar with Eric trailing behind me. I walked to the bar and ordered two truebloods. I took the bottles from Sam and sat down with Eric and handed him one.
“Here, this will hopefully help get you back to normal” We sat there in silence for a few moments not looking at each other.
“Val” He broke the silence and I glanced up at him.
“Yea” I waited for him to continue.
“What is normal?” He asked.
“I don’t know, whatever feels right. What comes naturally. A routine of some sort” I shrugged, I’d never really thought about it but, to me normal was Dallas at the moment, with Godric.
“How is everything going to be normal after this?” He pleaded.
“I’m not sure, but it will just have some faith” I smiled.

I rolled over thinking I was back home and hit the side of the coffin I was sleeping in. I groaned and opened the lid, slowly I got out and walked upstairs to the bar of Fangtasia. It was still daytime but I felt like I couldn’t sleep anymore so I found a magazine in Eric’s office and sat on the throne like chair in the middle of the bar. It felt like minutes but it was apparently hours because the next thing I knew I heard yelling and shouting. I groaned and wiggled in the chair thinking it might be a dream of some sort. The next time I opened my eyes I saw a blurry image of Godric and Eric standing over me.
“Well hey guys, how’s it goin” I smiled as I stretched trying to wake up. I felt exhausted and all I wanted to do was go back to sleep.
“Val you’ve been asleep for two days” Eric said helping me up out of the chair, I staggered to my feet and looked at him alarmed.
“Two days?” My voice rose to a higher pitch.
“Yea we were worried about you so we didn’t even open the bar this weekend, we thought it would be better to let you rest” Godric took my hand and rubbed it in his hands. I immediately remembered everything that happened the other night and slowly took my hand put of his grasp.
“Val?” He looked at me puzzled.
I didn’t think I just ran out of the bar and to a place I felt was safe, I needed a place to think where people loved me and wouldn’t go all bi-polar on me, I had to go home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sooooooo sorry this took me forever to get posted. I've been busy this week and it took me four days just to get this typed up.
I know this chapter is really bad, but towards the end I kind of got some inspiration. More backstory on Valary and Eric next chapter though so hopefully everyone will like that.
Hope you enjoy, comments appreciated, =D