Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

*** She Wrote

Bill was shaking Valary trying to wake her up after she had passed out, finally her eyes fluttered open and she smiled.
“Well Bill, it’s so nice to see you again” She said in a very high pitched voice.
“What’s wrong with her?” I whispered to Bill.
“She has consumed too much blood, it’s like consuming too much alcohol for humans it makes us drunk” He explained.
“Sookie!” Valary shouted, “My best friend in the whole wide world, what are you doing here?” She looked at me and grabbed my hand.
“Valary, get ahold of yourself” Bill said sternly, “Push the blood aside and get the control back” He continued. There was a knock on the door and I left Valary’s side to see who it was. I opened the door an was shocked.
“Bubba, what are you doing here?” I asked confused the reclusive vampire very rarely left the woods unless he was hunting cats.
“Miss Sookie there is some commotion at your house and I figured I should come and tell Mr. Compton” Bubba explained.
“Come on in” I stepped aside to let him in. Bubba walked in and stood there looking dumbfounded, “Bill is just around the corner” I told him and he followed into the side room.
“Is that Valary Dravenport?” Bubba asked as soon as he walked into the room.
“Yes, do you know her?” I asked.
“I have been friends with Miss Dravenport for a very long time, let’s just say we knew each other before all of this happened” He mimed fangs. So that meant that Valary personally knew Elvis, now that made her a whole lot more interesting, what else had she been through.
“Elvis!, Elvis Presley, you old dog get over here” Valary yelled as soon as she saw Bubba, it made me slightly nervous that she was calling him by his real name, he was sort of unstable and didn’t like to be called Elvis anymore.
“Valary” He said and walked over to her side and kneeled next to her, “What on earth happened to you?” He asked.
“Oh nothin’ just went on a little hunt, but what happened to you, why on earth would you give up everything you had to go hunt cats” Valary was beginning to look and sound a lot better.
“Val, Val, Val I’m making more money now dead than I ever did when I was alive” He laughed.
“Really, well I think I deserve some of that profit since I helped you pull that little stunt” Valary laughed sitting up with Bill’s help.
“So what brings you here Bubba?” Bill asked after Valary and him had finished talking.
“A commotion at Miss Sookie’s house” He explained.
“What kind of commotion?” Bill pushed on.
“Vampire’s walking around and gathering on the front porch” He went on.
“Who do you think it could be?” I asked alarmed.
“I’m not sure” Bill paused and suddenly there was a loud bang and the house was suddenly filled with vampires.
“What the-” I started to say but was cut off by a vampire grabbing me along with Bill and Bubba.
“Valary Dravenport you are under arrest for the murders of countless humans and vampires from Texas to Louisiana” A male voice said and suddenly Godric walked through the door and stood in the center with Valary as a vampire handcuffed her with silver cuffs.

“What?” I stared at Godric in shock as I struggled in the handcuffs.
“Do not argue we have fresh evidence that you have been killing again and it fits the rest of the killings in the other states” He explained.
“You know I didn’t do any of that, Godric you know I’m innocent” I looked into his eyes and only saw business Godric. The vampire that cuffed me started to drag me out of the house, “Are you doing this just because of earlier, you deserved to know the truth, you can’t punish me for that” I yelled as I was being drug out of the house. Godric was suddenly in my face and very angry, his face was darker and his eyes tinted red.
“I am doing this because you are a blood thirsty killer that needs to rot in a jail cell for all the things you have done, I regret not taking care of this when I had the chance” I stared in horror at his words.
“You don’t mean that, after all these years, you don’t mean that” I shook my head not wanting to hear what he said.
“I mean every word” He hissed and walked to the car holding the door open for me to get in. After I was in the car the vampire that cuffed me took them off and left me alone in the back seat. Godric got in the passenger seat in the front and a driver got in and we started down the Compton drive.

“Where the hell did Valary go off to?” I asked Pam as we walked down the road to Fangtasia.
“Do you think that she went back to the bar?” She asked.
“Probably not, she wouldn’t go back to the house, maybe Bill’s” I thought about it and it made sense. We made it to Bill’s in just a few minutes, we walked in the already open door and saw Bill, Sookie, and Bubba sitting in the living room.
“What’s he doing out of his cage?” Pam asked looking at Bubba.
“Nice to see you too Pamela” He shot back at her.
“What brings you here Eric?” Bill asked ignoring Pam and Bubba.
“I was hoping you had seen Valary, we went on a hunt and lost her” I asked and Bill went pale.
“She was here, a little drunk on blood, and Godric came and took her away, said she was under arrest for a whole bunch of murders” Bill explained.
“Where did he take her?” I asked frantically.
“I don’t know, they drove away in a car, they didn’t say where they were going” He continued. I immediately sped out of the house and went on the hunt for Godric and Valary.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler chapter and I know the update took forever, but school started and I'm very overwhelmed. I typed this before school so I'm not really sure when the next time I'll get to type will be.
Hope you enjoy. =D