Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

Blood Thirsty

“Let me pass Eric” I hissed, I was really not in the mood to confront him, he was standing there his very short blonde and slightly brown hair partially a mess, his pale skin flawless, even without a single wrinkle unlike Bill’s face. Compared to Bill Eric’s skin was a lot more pale, while Bill’s was sort of a grayish tone. Eric’s shoulders were very baud and at this point very stern, from his shoulders branched two very muscular arms, with his age and strength he could easily throw a small pickup truck with no problems, from there his waist was very small, his stomach most likely still ripped, by the looks of the rest of his body his butt and legs were most likely muscular still. He had on a black tank top with a stylish leather coat that reflected the moonlight, his pants were on the blacker side and were very form fitting and tight where they needed to be, in every girls eyes he was perfect, but what they didn’t know was that he was a blood thirsty heartless killer..
“Awe come on Vee I haven’t seen you in 200 years why can’t we just sit down and have dinner” Eric smirked his sexy yet cynical smirk made me even madder.
“You would have to kill me in order to make me even talk to you a second more” I went to push past Eric but when I went to knock his shoulder back he just stood his ground not even flinching, damn him and his buffness.
“Aren’t you already dead” That same smirked still plastered on his face, it made me want to smack him, but then again he was authority.
“Eric Northman leave me alone, or I swear” I barked.
“Swear what?” He arched an eyebrow and smiled. “Are you really trying to pick a fight with me” He thought he was so damn tough, it pissed me off beyond control.
“Maybe I am, what the hell you gonna do bout it” I spat back, I wanted to be anywhere but here, but I’m the one that’s confronting him so might as well battle. Eric and I were standing practically on top of each other, when we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat, we both turned to see Bill and Sookie standing there, Sookie with her arms crossed and a pissed look on her face, obviously mad at Eric, and Bill standing there with the blank look he wore so well.
“Eric I advise you to leave” Bill commanded.
“Bill if you haven’t forgotten I am your sheriff and you do not give me orders now leave” Eric barked back his temper slowly rising, unlike me he was a lot better at controlling his anger, I envied him for that.
“All you are doing Eric is stirring stuff up, I’m sure Valary would much rather you leave so she can visit Bill in peace, she obviously does not like you” Sookie stated her arms still crossed and her face not changing, she had the same feelings toward Eric as me, but what she didn’t know was that I loved to hate Eric, but most of the time it got old, and this was one of those times.
“No matter what she thinks or says, I am the sheriff of this area and I demand a meeting with this vampire, she cannot refuse as long as she is in my area” Eric glared at me, a smirk trying to sneak on his face, because he knew I wanted to stay to catch up with Bill, why the hell would the Viking pick Bon Temps.
“Well then I’ll just leave, I’d rather be in Dallas anyway, heard the sheriff is a lot better” I smiled, showing my fangs, Eric second my fang shot, I stared at him, his fangs glistening in the moon light, I truly hate this man, I repeated over and over in my head.
“Oh really now, Godric is so much better than me, what makes you think that?” Eric pried arching an eyebrow and slightly turning his head.
“Well it’s just some rumors I heard, but anyone that isn’t you must be god” I started to walk away; Eric used his vampiric speed to suddenly stand in front of me, you know as much as I loved using that speed on mortals I absolutely hated when vampires used it on me.
“Oh, really, you realize Godric made me who I am today” He continued to keep me trapped in Bon Temps, with him so close I could feel his cold skin on mine making it even colder.
“Well I will have to inform him of how much of an asshole his fledgling really is, maybe then he’ll revoke your authority and give it to someone capable of running area 5” I placed a hand on my hip, I was getting tired of standing in my high heeled snake skin boots, even vampires can have pain in their feet.
“Valary Dravenport, your trying my patients, now agree to the terms or I will take you to the Magister” Eric threatened, I tried so badly to try and read his face but nothing showed he was even slightly lying.
“Now really, you’re going to pull out that card, you wouldn’t turn in poor little old me” I stared straight into his eyes seeing if I could at least distract him for a little bit, so I could speed off into the night.
“Listen it’s almost sunrise you need somewhere to sleep come back to Fangtasia with me and I’ll let you sleep in one of our guest coffins” Eric stated, not wanting to argue anymore, as the sun approached all of us vampires got tired, but I didn’t plan on going anywhere with him.
“How bout I just leave and then you wont have to waste a coffin, Eric just please let me go” I hated to plead but I wanted away from him.
“Bara en natt mina söta” He whispered in my ear after brushing away my shoulder length black hair, I translated his Swedish to be ‘just one night my sweet’, I was appalled at the choice of words, I began to think maybe I translated wrong, my Swedish was a bit rusty, for he was the only one I would speak it with, just because he was the only person I knew that still talked in that language, most vampires in America stuck to just English and nothing more.
“I’m sorry but I don’t speak that idiotic language anymore” I glared at him, I could tell he was scanning my face and posture to see if I was bluffing.
“We both know you are still very fluent in it and I know you translated it right” he looked down at me for he was maybe a foot taller than I; I envied him for that as well.
“Well yes I may have translated it, but I am not staying the night and I am not your sweet” I growled, and went to storm off in the opposite direction, but again Eric sped in front of me to stop me from leaving. “Eric this is really getting old, you and I both know that we don’t get along we never have and never will, so just quit trying and let me go, before I really get pissed” I placed my hands on my hips tapping my boot on the ground.
“Never have huh, you know that’s a lie” Eric crossed his big burley arms.
“Whatever, can I please be left in peace” I sighed, I was getting tired of arguing with Eric all I wanted to do was crawl into a nice luxury coffin and sleep until the next night,
“You may stay in my area until tomorrow night, if you are here any longer I will request a meeting with you again, if you refuse, I will go straight to the Magister” Eric threatened leaning in towards me, I took a step back but still held my ground keeping my boots firmly planted on the ground. Eric laughed and turned vanishing, his laugh still in the air, even though he was no longer around.
“Thanks asshole” I whispered to myself.
“Val, it’s getting close to sunrise, your welcome to stay at my house, Sookie will be staying as well I’m sure she’d love to have someone to talk to when she wakes up” Bill commented, I was still confused about the whole Eric thing, but I suddenly snapped out of it and ran everything that Bill said through my mind.
“Yea, I guess I could stay one night, but doesn’t Sookie wake up at dawn?” I asked being rude since Sookie was standing right there.
“I usually work nights and get off a little early to spend some time with Bill, I guess you could say I got into the routine of sleeping during the day” Sookie answered with a smile at Bill. They were so good together, although I never saw what some vampires saw in humans, they seemed to always be happier than me.
“Well then I guess it will be a nice night tomorrow, too bad I have to leave early, but I suppose I could stay a little bit to hang with you” I half smiled at Sookie, even though I barely knew her I could tell she was a good person, and she accepted vampires for what they were, and it didn’t bother her that we could turn into blood thirsty, cold hearted monsters when we wanted.
“You know a meeting with Eric might not be that bad” Bill’s southern accent laced his words, I missed hearing my friends voice, I would hate to leave here so soon, Eric’s voice then popped into my head, now his voice I could live without for eternity still.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please, i know people are reading this.