Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

Pawn

“Godric seriously you can stop messing around and let me out” I groaned as I was still stuck in the back seat.
“As I told you before Valarie this is not a joke you are going back to Dallas and you will be tried and put away for all of your crimes” Godric stated dryly as he continued to look forward making sure not to make eye contact with me.
“You have lost your mind” I exclaimed, “You are a sorry excuse for a vampire if you think you can put me away just because you are pissed at me” I rolled my eyes although he couldn’t see me doing so. In one swift motion Godric was staring straight into my eyes with a rim of red slowly creeping around his eyes.
“Valarie Dravenport I command you to not make a sound or move until I instruct you otherwise” He paused and looked at me while the only thing I could do was star right back. Now this meant war, no one gets away with belittling me.

I was running through the woods trying to figure out where to go when I finally stopped and tried to think of where Godric would be taking her. It suddenly came to me that he would most likely take her back to where it all began and prosecute her for everything she had done in her life. With that I was off to Dallas. I was running alongside the roads hoping that I could find the car that they were driving in. Just across the border into Texas I spotted about three or four black sedans and one black impala, I raced straight for it doing the only thing I could think to do.

Suddenly the car was hit by something and it was flipped onto its roof. Godric and the vampire driving flashed out of the car leaving me hanging upside down in the back. I could hear fighting outside the car and then a loud bellow for everyone to stop. It was as if the world was moving in slow motion. My car door opened and the next thing I knew I was being dragged out of the car and stood up next to Godric.
“Make your move Eric and see what happens to her” Godric nodded towards me. As I moved my eyes around the scene Eric and Godric were the only vampires left and Eric was drenched in blood.
“Don’t do anything you’re going to regret Godric” Eric glared at him.
“The only thing I regret is trusting a little scam artist like her, and now she is going to pay for all the death she has brought on the world of vampires” Godric was glaring right back at Eric but it didn’t seem to be Godric anymore he was something much more frightening.
“Valarie has left that life behind her and you know that someone is setting her up” Eric took a step forward. This made Godric grab my throat and squeeze, the only thing I could do was make a slight strangled sound.
“And you would know this because you have been on her side this whole time” Godric growled. Eric took another step forward and straightened his back and stood his ground.
“You are making all of this up Godric where is your head” Eric stared into Godric’s eyes and seemed to search for his maker.
“Am I, well we will just find out when justice is finally served” And in the next second Godric was off with my throat still in his hand. When we finally stopped we were standing outside a castle looking mansion. I’d lived in Dallas for a long time but had never been to this place before. Godric walked to the front door and knocked lightly, when the door opened I stared in shock because it was none other than Claude. How the hell did Godric know Claude! I wanted to scream and kick and fight but all I could do was stand there like a loon thanks to my crazy ex lover.

I was left standing in the middle of the road as Godric dragged Valarie off in a random direction. I was lost all over again because I was not familiar with the Dallas area and I had no clues about where they were going. I decided to go visit the only other person I knew in Dallas.
“Eric?” Isabel questioned when she answered the door to her home.
“Isabel, I need your help” I walked in and paced back and forth.
“My help, why on earth would you need my help?” She asked sitting down in her kitchen.
“Godric, he has Valarie and he’s going to put her on trial for all the recent deaths plus the ones when she first arrived in Dallas” I spoke rapidly and tried my hardest to make sense but I was running out of time I needed to find out where they were so I could put an end to this.
“What, how on earth did this unfold” She looked at me shocked.
“Long story and if we get to Valarie soon she can tell you over a midnight snack but right now we need to go, where would he take her?” I asked trying to get a move on. I watched Isabel as she seemed to contemplate where Godric would take Valarie and suddenly she looked up at me and I knew she had the place but I could tell I wasn’t going to like what she was going to tell me.

“Godric, so nice to see you and I also see that you accomplished your deed and brought me what I want” Claude smiled as he took my hand and led me to a special chair. When he sat me in the chair my legs started burning it was laced and soaked with silver and I could do nothing, “Godric do take your compulsion off of Ms. Dravenport” Claude said politely as he wrapped silver around me and the chair.
“You my speak and move” Godric said flatly.
“Claude you son of a bitch what is all this” I yelled and squirmed but moaned in pain because of the silver.
“Godric I no longer need your assistance” Claude bowed and Godric dropped to the floor.
“Godric!” I yelled but could do nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update this story.
I'm hoping that today I can get a few Chapters written and typed so that I have back up updates.
Hope you enjoy. =D