Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

The Truth

"You'e quiet it's not like you" Eric broke the silence as we sped down the highway.
"How do you know, I havent been here in over 200 years" I shrugged looking at the trees blurring as we went by.
"That's my point, where have you been for all those years" Eric took his eyes off the road for a split second to look at me.
"Why do you care, you have me now. And Eric?"
"Yea" he glanced at me.
"You were never good at small talk" I grinned.
"Oh and you are an expert now I see, since you haven't said a word the whole way" Eric's smirk faltered.
"It's not my voice people fall in love with, as i recall you didnt either" I couldnt help but show fangs when i smiled.
"Now, now you said no past and here you are talking about the past" Eric stiffened.
"Oh, are the memories too much for you Northman, my bad just pull over and I'll be happy to get out of your district" I was starting to get pissed now.
"Oh no you don't nice try though, but you aren't going anywhere" Eric slammed on the brakes and pulled the car off the road.
"What the hell North-" I was cut off by Eric's lips quickly and violently attacking mine, i was lost in the euphoria for about 2 seconds and snapped out of it. "You asshole" I shoved him away throwing him against the car door. I opened my door and quickly got out. Before i cuold get very far Eric was standing in front of me.
"Tell me where you were now" Eric demanded calmly.
"It's none of your buisness" I spat back.
"As sheriff of area 5 i demand you to tell me where you were for the last 200 years!" He was fuming by now yelling at the top of his lungs.
"Go ahead and report me Eric at least it would ge me away from you" I yelled back and he stormed off walking in an angry circle. "But you wouldnt because you-"
"If you finish that sentence i will crush your beatless heart in two seconds" Eric threatened.
"Oh no you wouldnt" I glanced at him as he glared at me.
"Try me" He began to breathe heavy in fury.
"Who are you trying to kid Eric, you act all tough when you are really, well it doesnt matter, if i tell you where i was will you let me be?" I asked.
"Depends" He was still pissed.
"Jesus Eric what happened to you all this rage and anger where on earth did it come from" I sighed as he just stared at me still fumming. "I was in Dallas ok, are you happy" I waited watching him.
"So it was true" He whispered to himself, and turned back towards me his expression softer but still hard.
"Happy?" i asked.
"As i could be, now come on we have dinner reservations" He started walking back tot eh car.
"But you said-"
"I said depends never said i would, now get in" He opened the door for me as i glared at him and sat down.

"Bill" I walked through the Compton house.
"What is it Sookie?" He asked.
"Valary is gone" I said plainly.
"What do you mean she's gone?" His expression became hard.
"She walked outside at Merlottes for a few minutes and when i went to get her she was gone" I stated.
"Damnit Eric probably showed up" He started walking away deep in though.
"That's what i was thinking" I said watching him, "So what do we do?" I asked.
"We go to Fangtasia" Bill said grabbing his keys.

We pulled into a nice looking resturant parking lot. I looked around and saw a few cars but not alot.
"What is this place?" I looked as Eric kind of confused.
"It used to be Shirley's Diner a long time ago, now its a run down vampire resturant" He states.
"You mean THE Shirley's Diner where we-"
"Not the point" He barked. "It's one of the only vamp resturaunts around" He went silent and got out of the car. This town really had changed, this was the Diner we had, had our first date in and now it was this, definately very different.
"So why exactly did we have to talk?" I asked catching up with Eric who was already at the door.
"Well there's really no need now I got my answer back there" He locked his jaw in frustration. Damn he was just as confusing now as he was back them.
"And what answer was that?" I pryed.
"Where you were, it just confirmed the rumors i heard" He walked to a table marked reserved once inside.
"And how exactly does that prove the rumor true, i did alot of things in Dallas" I followed behind him, for once i actually wanted to know what he was thinking.
"Yeah i heard" He sat down in the chair with a thud, he looked like dead, even though he already was just deader.
"And what exactly did you hear?" I sat down slowly watching his still face.
"It doesnt matter" He tightened up all his muscles.
"Eric Northman, look at me" I demanded. He looked up almost shocked, but kept his gaze on me, "What did you hear?" I spoke softly.
"That you got into a little trouble, then the sheriff had to get involved, and then you two got involved" He stared blankly at me.
"Seriously, and you're all pissed about that. Seriously my happiness is that hurtful to you, god you're an ass" I stood up kicking the chair out from behind me.
"Val, wait" He pleaded.
"Oh please Eric dont give me that, and dont act for one minute like you care, you're just as stone cold and heartless as you were when i fell for you" I hissed and started to walk out.
"Godric" Eric said and i stopped walking, "Is my maker" He stated. "Just thought i'd let you know" He walked to the kitchen and left me there dumbfounded. I walked outside and sat in Eric's car and went through everything that went down in Dallas. "Did you ever thank him for not killing you?" Eric came out of nowhere and stood next to the car.
"No why?" i looked up at him.
"Because you shoudnt, I'm not as heartless as you think" He got in the car and drove away in utter silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yea here it is i know i havent updated on here in forevr but i still write the story for my enjoyment, but i saw how many people read this and wanted more so i figured i would update idk how many chapter i have after this its still an on going soap opera, so maybe it will go on forever i never know. =D hope you enjoy ill type more later.