Sequel: 30 Years Past
Status: Finished and Sequel has Begun.

1000 Years in the Making

Wanting

"Pam where is Eric?" Bill questioned as soon as we wlked into Fangtasia.
"Bill I told you I din't know, he said he was going for a drive" She stated clearly annoyed.
"Damnit" Bill said then took out his cell phone and dialed a number and listened to the phone ring.
"Where is she?" He asked then paused.
"Why did you take her?" His expression was hard and angry.
"You drop her off at Fangtasia and she will come home with me and Sookie" He stated and hung up the phone before Eric could say any more, "They're on their way here" He said sitting down on a nearby bar stool.

"What was that all about?" I asked as soon as Eric got off the phone.
"Your precious friend Bill Compton" He practically growled.
"Eric" I started and he slowed down and looked at me, "You obviouslt told Godric not to kill me and that i thank you for, but i had no idea he was your maker. All the years we were together you never told me" I said feeling ashamed. Eric turned his head back to the road and pulled over the vehicle for the second time that night.
"Do you love him?" Eric looked at me and it was like I was looking at a totally different person, his face filled with care and concern.
"I'm not really sure, why do you ask?" I wasn't following where he was going. He slowly leaned over and took my head in his hand and softly and passionately kissed me, i didn't more nor fight what was happening. I physcially couldn't my body wanted him it had longed for him all those years, Eric was a one of a kind guy. He finally pulled away and I was shocked to feel myself want more.
"If you love Godric and want to be with him so be it" He saidd staring at the steering wheel, "But remember stone, cold, and heartless is always here in Louisiana" He whispered the last part but he knew i heard it. As he spoke i watched his lips move and longers for those pale, pink, tender lips to be mashed up against mine like they had been just seconds before.
"That's very kind, but" I trailed off. He waited for me to speak but I had no idea what to say.
"Better get you to Bill" He said quickly as he started to pull back onto the road.
We pulled into the vampire bar Eric owned in Shreveport called Fangtasia.
"This is where Bill is meeting us?" I asked a bit confused.
"Yes, he was here questioning my fledgling" Eric said, back to his old self again. We got out of the car and i couldn't help but watch his legs and butt as he walked several feet in front of me. He was so tall yet he walked so gracefully, he walked like he had a purpose every muscle moving in harmony, like he owned the world and no one could take it from him. I pushed all those feelings away and focused on talking to Bill when we got inside.
"Valary are you ok?" Sookie asked as soon as she saw me.
"Yea I'm fine Sookie" I said as she hugged me.
"How dare you force her to go with you" Bill said confronting Eric.
"Bill calm down I willingly went with him" I lied.
"What why on earth would you do that, you hate him?" Sookie looked at me confused while Eric glared at me.
"I knew he would be looking for me so I went and found him before he would come for me" Good thing I showed minimal emtion, it made me and amazing liar.
"Oh, well still Eric you threatened her and pretty much made her come to you" Bill continued. Eric was still watching me as he turned his head toward Bill.
"I am your superior and I do not wish to be accused of things I have not done" Eric's voice was calm yet demanding.
"Eric, Bill please stop, honestly if I knew me coming back would cause this much trouble I would have stayed n Dallas" I threw my arms up in defeat.
"No, I'm sorry I just hate that all these old memories are coming back to you especially because of him" Bill looked at me with pure concern in his eyes. Bill looked so normal when he was concerned, I glanced up at Eric and remembered earlier, it looked so strange on Eric's face. All of a sudden Erirc looked at me and I felt like I had gone back in timme to when we were happy, but that was lost when he spoke.
"Its's only 30 minutes until sunrise you will never make it home in time, we have guest coffins for Bill and Valary, Sookie you can sleep on the couch in my office" Eric said and led Sookie to his office.
"Are you ok Val you're kind of zoneing out" Bill said.
"Yea I'm just tired it's gettin' close to sunrise" I faked a yawn.
"This way to the coffins" Eric led us down a secret staircase and to a hidden room where there were at least 8 coffins, "Choose which ever one you want thats open" Eric said as he walked over to his coffin which was right next to the coffin I chose, I looked up at him an a small yawn escaped. When i opened my eyes and giggled he was smirking aaaat me. He was about to say something when Bill said goodnight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is kind of short and fillerish. The next chapter is sooooo much better. Hope you enjoy. =D comments appreciated.