One of the Pack

877

“You know this is useless, you know just as well as I do where this alleyway ends. You know I won’t stop until we get there. So why all this needless chasing? Just come over here and give your true love what he deserves!” I started running with my arms open wide, grinning madly as I did so. You just did these wild things to my body, and I couldn’t help but submit myself to the urges.

You screamed out for help, and I slowed down slightly. I was shocked by your pitiful cries, they just sounded too genuine. I thought it was what you wanted. What we wanted.

"Maybe this is some sick role play you wish to carry out." I started to wonder. "Yes, that must be it." I inwardly cooed at the thought of you having some twisted fantasy. But who was I to ignore your deepest desires?

I started roaring like a madman, pretending I’m a threatening being you really didn’t want to see, and my eyes lit up in glee as you started flailing your arms about, responding exactly as a woman in distress would. I didn’t know you wanted to be an actress darling. You should really tell me these things; I would have researched into this scene to make it more authentic, to make the dream so perfect for you.

You reached the end of the alleyway and clawed frantically at the fence parting us from the outside world, still screaming for help as if I was someone you didn’t know. I smiled warmly at you and dipped my arms under yours, embracing you in a tight hug from behind. That was all I ever wanted, all we would ever have needed. You wouldn’t need the world, as long as you were fitted snugly in my arms, fulfilling my every request, my every desire.

Then you froze.

My mind snapped back and I started panicking.

"What am I doing? How can I be so stupid? I completely forgot the role play!" You must have been so mad at me right then. So I roared wildly once again, declaring silently in my mind that I would try harder than ever to be the villain in this twisted fantasy, to make sure you enjoy this as much as you should.

I pushed you roughly and heard you smack your head on the uneven pavement below. I wanted to cower away, so sorry for hurting you, for damaging those perfect features. But then I remembered; it was what you wanted to happen.

You started kicking out at me, looking slightly woozy from the earlier blow, and I straddled your waist, to render the use of your legs worthless. You shrieked louder than before as I crudely started tugging at your top, pulling it over your head, grunting in frustration as it got stuck at certain points. I tried not to stare, I really did my love but it was so hard when your beautiful body was laid out in front of me. It wasn’t quite how I imagined it would look; it was different out in the direct light rather than the shady distortion of a binoculars’ lens. I did try as hard as I could to fill my part, but I’m not as perfect as you.

I started sliding those brown trousers down your legs, moving them just below your knees, still keeping my weight firmly on your hips to pin you down. You writhed about faster than ever as I started to pull the girl boxers down your legs too, and I took your encouragement into account. I slowly unbuckled my jeans and maneuvered them down too, allowing myself to be shown to you.

Your eyes widen at the first sight of it, and more cries escape your lips.

"Wow, you really must be enjoying it for your acting to go that far."

I forced myself not to smile as I lowered myself into you, remembering I have to act the crazy one, when really my love, you had quite the sickest desires I’ve ever heard of. Your eyes seemed distracted my love, and even though your arms were turning purple from where my hands held you down, you still looked at the jeans pocket hanging by my thighs. The glint of metal shined in the setting sun and I realised what you must want. I laughed inwardly at my stupid assumptions of before and pulled out the knife.

Of course! You wanted to feel our love didn’t you? You wanted to have it pierce your insides like nothing ever had. You wanted it to be the last thing you ever experienced in this realm. I completely understood my sweet, and I was very sorry about before.

I pulled myself out of you and positioned myself further down so I was straddling your thighs, and you groaned out in pain as they bent at an awkward angle. I lowered the knife down to your skin, and began showing how much I care about you. I showed how much our love meant all across your body and the ever increasing screams of terror from your mouth just egged me on.

You, my love, were the greatest fuck a knife could ever have.