Sequel: I See You Until Now

Get Out Of My Head

Kill & Joy

The week dragged on, rather fast. My schedule problem did not get resolved as I had planned due to packed classrooms. I passed my psychology test. I have made a new friend in that class as well, never thought I’d have a reason to talk to Mel since I was in the eight grade and she was in the seventh. News passed down at school. They make me wonder why humans are so interested in another person’s life rather than their own. I guess that is life, huh. It makes me sick. I keep wondering who that stranger is and how she (yes, a she. I figured it out by the way the texts were made and quantity of them before asking for confirmation) got my number. It’s a good thing that dumb phone service is ending: I can finally let my life fall into place like it was without one.

Despite the frequent emotional breakdowns of overwhelm and frustration, the only thing I was looking forward to was Friday, of course, because of the movies and hang out with good people. My friend had planned for us to go to the movies. He said I could invite anyone. I did. The two most important people I thought to invite were Joseph and Jill.

My friend ended up being kidnapped by his parents to do some errands to his aunt. Jill could not come either because of her sister moving back in. Joseph and I set ourselves to some random walking. We paper-rock-sissored our way through the streets. I was right, he was left. Who ever one got their path chosen for the walk. We went down right, up and then left, straight and turned, through a snake street, some other little street, down even further, turned left to go up, and other streets. We ended up at Joseph’s house. Amusing things such as apple juice and a bacon sandwich happened, along with a dose of silliness in making him flip on the floor, ha ha. It was interesting, I had never done something random like this before. I always find myself doing new things with him and they all turn out rather extraordinary. I enjoy it so much because it balances out my stamina. It’s great. Because of little activities like this, I have been a little distant with depression. It’s like a force field or something; it cannot hurt me as easily.

I got a ride home because it was dark and late to walk back. Ice cream was waiting in the freezer for me. I watched Butterfly Effect 2 and all I have to say is I wasted approximately two hours of my life. It wasn’t all that great like the first one. And it is unknown if I should be concerned or not, but Mr wasn’t home all day yesterday so I couldn’t wish him Happy Birthday. Sometimes I feel bad for him but what can I do if he doesn’t realize the wrong he is doing even if you tell him?

I had a rather great day overall even if I didn’t go to the movies to watch crap on premiere. At school I felt that I did Cs or better on my tests; had a sharp pain in my gut; the random walk and conversations with vivid laughs and pretty smiles—I enjoyed every moment despite all the troubles I seem to have on my back right now. I cannot wait until Monday, though. I got computer animations again. I’m excited.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Anything You Want Contest
I never thought I would finish this. This is my first one-shot. Constructive criticism is always nice to get. I appreciate that you took your time to read and/or comment, thank you! ^-^

The original chapter is being edited.