Status: EL FINITO!

I Can't Be Without You

Happy Birthday Part One

Saturdays had to be my favourite day of the week.
My mom made me special chocolate chip pancakes for my birthday, and let me eat them without utensils (which normally doesn't happen in my house). I made a pancake and strawberry sandwhich, which tasted great.

Most of my Saturday morning watching old Pokemon movies with Airin. He would make comments like 'Ash has been 10 years old for 15 years' or he would try to figure out which character was gay. He came to the conclusion that James was.

I was sitting in my bedroom, on my computer checking all the e-mails I had accumulated over the past few days. I never checked my e-mail often. Most of them were forwards and spam, so I just deleted them. I had an e-mail from Evangeline.

Hey brat! You're 16 now? Holy fuck. You're getting old like me! ha-ha! Well, I thought I should just send you a nice little happy birthday e-mail.

Happy birthday sis! Love you
xoxo


I saved the e-mail in a folder specificly for her. She sent me alot of e-mails.

I was looking around my room for something to wear. I never dressed up fancy on my birthdays, but I thought that since it was my 16th birthday, I should. I had to go way back into my closet to find a dress. I hadn't worn a dress since I was about 7. It was a strapless 'baby-doll' dress. It was a very pretty blue colour, and had a bright purple belt right under the bust line. Mom bought it for me a year or so ago, and I hadn't grown much since then. I put it on, and it fit nicely. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked good.

My hair, however, was still in it's bed head state. I brushed it out, and then curled it loosely. I was going girly, and no one could stop me!

I found a pair of black high-heels in my closet, and since I wanted to feel taller than some people, I put them on. I stumled around my room for a few minutes, and threw the shoes back in the closet. I found a pair of sparkly blue flats that looked really nice. Once I gave my self a once-over in the mirror, I decided I was good looking enough to go downstairs. I grabbed my cell phone and stuck it in the cup of my bra (one thing I loved about being a girl. I had extra 'pockets') and walked down stairs. My mom, who's hair had these natural waves, were straightened out. And Airin was wearing normal looking clothes. Plain, black jeans, a white t-shirts and his hair was brown. I had to look twice at him to realize it was actually him. My mom looked up from Airin and looked at me, her eyes showed a little bit of shock.

"Oh, Josline...when do you ever wear dresses?" My mom got up from the table and hugged me. Airin looked back at me and smiled. Once my mom let go of me, Airin spoke up.

"Trying to impress Josh?" Airin smirked.I stuck my tongue out at him.

"No!" I laughed, "And your hair is BROWN! When did you do this?" I asked, pulling at random strands on his head.

"When you were taking a nap." He said.

"It looks GOOD!" I said, a little bit over-excited. "You look like dad!" Airin had a slight frown on his face, but was mostly smiling.

We picked up Jazz, Marque and Chris (Jazz and Marque's dad) first. They were driving themselves though.
I got out of the car and walked up to Jazz's door and knocked. Chris answered, looking rather nice and cleaned up. Jazz obviously helped him.

"Hello mr Baxter!" I said cheerfully. Chris looked at me and then turned back into his house.

"Marque, there's a very pretty girl at the front door." Chris said, and I laughed. Marque appeared.

"Dad, how many times do I have to tell you, AIRIN is my boy..." Marque stopped and looked at me. "Holy shitballs. Josline Jaulby?" I nodded. "HOLY HELL! HOLY FUCK!" Chris looked at his son weird. "Sorry dad." Chris just nodded and walked back into the house. He had a hard time talking to my, or my mom for that matter. Infact...Chris just couldn't talk to women period.

"Hi Marque." I said. Marque looked at me up and down.

"You know, if I was straight, I'd totally date you." I looked at Marque strangely. He looked completely serious. Jazz was standing right behind him when he said that.

"Marque...do I even want to know?" She said.

"Nope!" Marque said. Jazz pushed Marque aside and looked at me. She pulled at the bottom of my dress.

"Now I feel under dressed!" Jazz said.

"Don't worry. Matt will love it anyways." I smiled at her.

We picked up everyone else, Matt going with Jazz, Marque and Chris. Josh came with me, Airin and my mom. We were just starting to get out onto the highway when my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and saw it was my dad.

"Hi dad. What's up?" I asked. He couldn't spend my birthday with me, which I was used to by now. He was filming in Vancouver.

"Hey sweetheart. I just wanted to say happy birthday!" My dad chirped happily into the phone. "And I am really sorry that I can't be there to celebrate. You only turn 16 once. I missed Airins birthday because he, well...you know..." I knew automatically what he was talking about.

"Dad, it's no big deal. I'm used to it." I said. My mom looked at me and gave me a small smile. She knew that I was upset about it.

"Well, I promise that when I get back, we will do something! Okay?"

"Sounds great. Dad, I gotta go. My reception is shit out here." I said. We both said goodbye and I hung up. I heaved a sigh.

"Your dad is sorry he can't be here Josline." My mom said.

"I know mom. It's okay." I said, looking out the window.

I honestly was super crushed, because I didn't get to spend much time with my dad. Sometimes I wished he wasn't famous. Sometimes I wished that I had a normal life. But I knew, that wouldn't happen. No matter what I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chapter will be in Airin's point of view. Now, this chapter is dedicated to Midnight_Monster because she is the ONLY one who comments on this story! DEDICATED FAN! =D