Status: EL FINITO!

I Can't Be Without You

I Need to Steal a Bed...

I rolled over and hit the wall. I opened my eyes, and I was greeted by a white wall. Not my usual bright blue walls. I scratched my head, and then a sudden chill hit my chest. I looked down at myself, soon realizing that I was, indeed, naked. I gripped the blankets to my chest and looked around the room. I calmed down, realizing it was Josh's bedroom. Two things became very clear to me.

One, I had lost my virginity. And two, I lost it to Josh Ramsay. I then looked down to where Josh should have been, and he was there. One of his arms was hanging off the bed, and the other was under his pillow. I smiled at how cute he looked when he was sleeping. I quickly, but quietly snuck out from under the covers and put my underwear back on. I looked around for my shirt and pants, having no luck.

"Josh probably hid them on me." I said to myself. I picked up a random shirt of Josh's and pulled that over my head. I looked around the room, finally finding my clothes.

"Josline?" Josh grumbled. I jumped, not expecting Josh to be awake. He was sitting up in the bed, scratching his head.

"Oh, Jesus Christ Josh! You scared me." I said, placing a hand over my heart. Josh smiled slightly.

"What time is it?" He asked. I looked over at his clock.

"12 o'clock." I said.

"Holy shit, we slept in late." Josh said. I laughed a little. I nodded and then Josh looked at me strangely. "Why are you wearing my shirt?" He asked.

"Because it was the first thing I saw when I got out of bed." I said.

"I'm going to want that back!" Josh said. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Too bad! You're not getting it back!"

When I had finally decided to go home, my mom was just getting in her car when I walked into the drive way.

"Oh! Josline, I didn't know what time you were going to be back today." My mom said to me.

"I thought I should atleast come home for 5 minutes." I laughed lightly. Mom smiled at me.

"I was just going to see Airin. Do you want to come with me?" she asked me. I nodded and got into the passengers side of the car. Mom pulled out of the driveway and we began to drive to the hospital. We had fallen into the habit of seeing Airin every second day. I think the visits from us really helped Airin cheer up. I knew that Marque hadn't been going to see him, infact, the only time Marque was at the hospital was the Saturday after Airin hurt himself. The car ride was silent most of the time, but me and my mom didn't talk much on the drives to the hospital.

We pulled into the parking lot and walked directly to Airins room. When we entered the room, both me and my mom were shocked to see Keith sitting in a chair next to Airins bed. He stood up from his chair and hugged both me and my mom.

"What are you doing here?" Mom asked after Keith had let go of her.

"Well, Josline texted me about 2 days ago. I got time out of school and drove here to see Airin." Keith said, smiling. I knew that would have made Airin. Keith and Airin were always the closest out of any of our cousins. They we're attached at the hip most of the time when we lived in Vancouver. Many people thought they were brothers for a while.

"How long are you going to be here for?" I asked as Keith pulled up a chair for my mom to sit in. I sat carefully at the foot of Airins bed. Airin no longer had tubes in his nose, and his bandages were off, revealing the dark pink lines running up and down his arms. He was deffinatly starting to look healthier.

"Maybe about a week. I explained everything to my proffessor and she was completely understanding." Keith explained. "Oh, I was also wondering if I could maybe steal a bed at your house for a week." Keith laughed, causing Airin to laugh, then me and my mom. Keith looked a little confused why the rest of were laughing.
Keith was the type of person to say things that were funny when he didn't even mean to. He was great to have around when you were upset, because he made serious situations funny, without even realizing it. I think that's why Airin and Keith got along so well. Airin was the one who said funny things on purpose and Keith was the accidental jokester. They balanced eachother out.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the lameness of this chapter. I've been dealing with personal issues.