Status: EL FINITO!

I Can't Be Without You

The Threatening of Josh's Manhood

My weekend had come and gone so fast that I didn't realize Monday was indeed Monday. I got up groggily and ate my breakfast, Keith was up, and looking rather bright-eyed.

"Keith, what's up with you?" I asked, putting a spoonfull of cheerios in my mouth. He looked at me, as if he was just snapped out of a daze. "You seem to be real distracted lately." I added.

"Oh...sorry." He said, sighing a little. He placed his chin in the palm of his hand and leaned on the table. I examined him a little bit longer. There was a playful smirk across his face that I had only ever seen once in a while.

"Keith, are you no longer singular?" I asked, dropping my spoon in my bowl, milk splattering on the table. He nodded lightly. "What's her name?" I asked.

"Olivia. She's an absolute sweetheart." Keith gushed. I loved seeing Keith happy.
Keith could never keep relationships very long. He would always find a 'great' girl, but in the end, she would end up playing with Keith's heart. Maybe he had found a decent girl this time.

"Aw, where did you meet her?" I asked, now my full attention on Keith.

"I met her at a music club. She was there with her girl friends and I was playing a song I wrote." Keith explained. Keith told me a lot of things about Olivia. She was tall, red-headed, loved music and books. But she was also a little bit fussy from certain things Keith had told me. I would have to meet her to figure out if I liked her or not. But she sounded nice so far.

Keith drove me to school because mom and dad were still sleeping. Keith said he'd come pick me up after school and we'd go to Subway. I walked into the school, Jazz, Marque Matt and Josh were all sitting in the little cubical sort of area in our common area. It was nice to see that they were all together. I gave them a quick, two-fingered wave and put all my things in my locker before joining them. When I got to the others, I gave Marque a quick hug, he looked like he needed it. Jazz got up an hugged me and we started chatting for a while.

Then, out of nowhere, Jazz smacked me in the stomach. It kind of scared me, because I wasn't expecting it. I put both of my hands on my stomach and made a sour face at her. "Hey! What if I were pregnant!" I said. Jazz looked horrified at me, then furiously at Josh. She stomped up to Josh and pointed menacingly at his crotch.

"What did you do?!" She yelled. Josh backed away, putting on hand on the back of his head.

"Uh...when? This morning?" Josh laughed a little. Jazz frowned and put her arm back down by her side. Matt and Marque were both laughing and I was only smiling. Jazz then pointed at Josh's crotch again.

"You just better be careful! We don't need to mini Joshby's running around just yet!" Jazz said.

"Joshby's?" Josh and I both questioned.

"Yeah, it's combining both of your names together!" Jazz said. Josh kind of frowned and I laughed.

"What about Joshline's?" Marque suggested.

"NO!" Josh said, pouting. Marque looked suddenly hurt, like his favourite teddy bear wasn't packed for a 3 day camping trip. "It sounds too...too much like Josline."

"Well, no matter what we do, we can't combine your names any other way." Matt said.

"RAMSBY!" I said suddenly. Everyone looked at me rather strangely. Marque shook his head.

"My idea was better." Marque smiled. It was nice to see him smiling again.

Keith came and picked me up after school like he said he would. When Keith saw Josh and me walk out of the school together, Keith hugged the both of us, in a steel-tight grip. "Oh! It's so nice to see Josh dating Chubs!" Keith said. I backed away from him and frowned, but also tried to hide the fact that I was laughing. Josh looked at Keith then at me. I took Keiths glasses off his face, they were the ray-ban style ones, with the clear frames. I put them off and then grabbed two handfuls of hair in my hands and pulled them out to the side to make it look like I had pigtails. Josh looked at me, and I was afriad he was going to strain his brain if he thought any longer. He wasn't getting it, so I had to do something that would make him remember. I let my hair fall back down and then I poked Josh in the stomach.

"Ha-ha. Look, it's chubs!" I tried to mock Josh's voice by making mine lower. It didn't sound right, so I ended up laughing at myself.Josh then had a shocked expression all over his face. He pulled me up against his body and locked me in a hug.

"Oh, my God! That's horrible of me!" He said. That made me laugh even harder that Josh didn't remember it. "I'm seriously sorry I did that!" I looked up at him and smiled.

"Who ever would have guessed that Josh Ramsay would be dating 'Chubs' ?" I laughed. Josh's serious expresson dissapeared then he started laughing.

"Whodda thunk it?"
♠ ♠ ♠
hey, guess what? Airins coming back, full force, next chapter!
=D