Status: EL FINITO!

I Can't Be Without You

For Your Entertainment

I had started to get over the fact that it may of not have been my fault for what happened to Airin. He had told me enough times that it wasn't, I kind of had to believe him. Our relationship had become slightly awkward after everything that had happened. It was like when we first met one another. We were too shy to say anything to one another, and I turned red at everything he said.
I had to talk to him, and he was going to hear me out.

I knocked on the door of the Jaulby house, my hands shoved in my pockets to prevent them from freezing. The door handle turned and the door opened. Josline was standing there, and looked a little shocked to see me. "Hi Marque, what are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Is Airin home?" I asked her.

"Yeah, he's in his room." She let me into the house and then told me she was heading out. I nodded and said a slight goodbye. I took off my shoes and jacket and walked into the living room. There was no sign of Chloe, or Jon...infact, their cars weren't in the driveway. I felt my stomach do a few somersaults at the thought of being alone with Airin.

I walked up to the second bedroom door on the first floor, becoming more and more nervous with every passing second. I heard music coming from inside his room. I sighed heavily and knocked on his door. The music stopped and I heard footsteps coming towards the door. I contemplated running, but I stood there. Airin opened his door.

"Hey Marque. Whatcha doing here?" He asked me. I looked down at the floor. Airin had pulled me into his room and shut the door behind him. I had never been in his room before. I was shocked at how clean it was. There were no clothes on the floor, the bed was neatly made. The only thing out of place was a book laying on the floor. It looked like a biology text book.

"I...I just wanted to talk." I stuttered.

"About what?" I didn't say anything for a few seconds. I actually got a good look at Airin. His hair, which had been dyed back to bright red again, was in an absolute mess. His shirt, a plain dress shirt, had buttons in the wrong button holes, so the shirt was slightly askew, and his pants...oh God his pants. They were too tight to even be legal. I could feel myself start to get a little bit warm. I had to look away from Airin again. "Marque...are you okay?" Airin asked me. I looked up slightly. I shook, and nodded my head at the same time, if that was even possible.

I didn't know what was going on at that moment, but I did know that I could feel a lot of sexual tension between Airin and I. Then, Airin threw a curve ball at me. Before I could even blink, I was pinned up against Airin's door. There was nothing telling me to tell him to stop. Airin pressed his lips against mine roughly, not like usual. There was something else there, passion, hunger, something intense. I could feel my insides twisting, and I liked it. Airin had wrapped his arms around my waist and my legs almost automatically wrapped themselves around him. Airin hoisted me up so my legs were wrapped around his hips. For a guy who had weak arms a few weeks ago, he had gained in impressive amount of upper body strength. Airin had basically tossed me onto the bed, then crawled right back on top of me. He kissed me once again before pulling my shirt up over my head.

I didn't object to it. Infact, I WANTED it. Airin tore open his shirt, and I couldn't help but run my hands down his chest. I pulled his shirt off his arms and it was tossed onto the ground. Airin traced his nose down my chest and stomach, and I could feel every limb in my body go numb. Our pants soon followed the shirts to the floor, and Airin's perfectly tidy floor was about to be dirtied by more clothes.
Airin started to nip at my neck, but then a thought crossed my mind. Any one could come home at any time. I put my hands on Airins shoulders and pushed him away gently."Airin, what if someone comes home? Like your parents." I thought it would be rather embarassing to have his parents walk in on us.

"Don't worry about it baby. They won't be home until 7. It's only 4:30." Airin said. He made a movement to kiss me again, but I stopped him once more.

"What about Josline?"

"She's staying at Matt's with Josh and your sister tonight." After Airin said that, I let everything that I had ever known about sex escape from my mind. This wasn't what they taught you in health class. The feeling of flesh on flesh was so new, so...exciting.

I loved it.
♠ ♠ ♠
told you it was gonna be intense!
I'm not so great at writing sex scenes, and I didn't want to be too-TOO graphic.I wanted it to leave you kinda "wanting more"...hope I did okay!
Oh, and the only song that was playing when writing this chapter was "For your entertainment" by Adam Lambert. It's my new favourite song at the moment.
OH! There's only a few chapters left of this story, like 3 or 4, Okay, 5 if you include a "special epilogue" I'm writing. So sad =(