Status: EL FINITO!

I Can't Be Without You

Some 4 Odd Years Later

I guess I should have expected her to be mad at me. I would be mad at me too if I were her. I called and texted her every day, but I never got any reply. I finally gave up.

Years had gone by, and no contact from Airin, Marque, Jazz or her. I was clearly certain I had been forgotten about.

I was sitting in my hotel room with Matt. We were in Edmonton for Capital X. I was staring at the wall, like I normally did, and just thought about things. Matt finally broke my trance. "Hey, Josh?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I replied, still slightly staring at the wall.

"Have you ever heard of a band called Ellaries Dollhouse?" Matt asked, swivelling around in his chair to face me. The TV was on Much Music. I had never heard of that band. I got up from the bed and leaned against Matts chair. He pointed to the screen when a girl with blond-orange hair appeared. "Who does that look like?" I had to watch the video for a few more seconds.

My heart stopped as I watched the screen. Her face had changed so much, I couldn't tell if it was her or not. The smile...it was the smile. She still had the same slightly crooked but dazzling white toothed smile. I blinked a couple of times to reasure myself it was her. I knew it had to be her when she hit a high note in the song. She had a knack for getting high notes.

Then, a bright haired male appeared on the screen, playing the drums. "Is that...AIRIN?" I exclaimed. Matt nodded at me. The song title appeared at the bottom of the screen.

Over You.

It kind of stung, to be honest. I listened closely to the chorus of the song.

"Baby, we've been good to eachother.
But it's time I gotta let go.
It was never easy,
but right now, I have to say...
I'm over you, oh I'm over you right now."

Even the words stung deeply. The video even had a brown-haired guy playing Josline's 'ex-boyfriend'. That part was probably a coincidence. But It did hurt a little bit. Matt turned to his computer and brought up our myspace page. He searched "Ellaries Dollhouse" and their page appeared. Another catchy song was starting to play on the page. I recognized it as soon as the words were sung.

"Let's play a game,
a game to win over your heart.
The radical spillings of words,
don't seem to work anymore.
You can't keep your eyes shut any longer,
because you know it's not worth your time,"


I smiled to myself slightly. She had titled the song "Highschool Romances". It was a rather fitting title. But then I noticed, it wasn't a female voice singing. It was male. Matt scrolled down to the "members" section. It read, "Airin Jaulby, Vocals, Drums, Occasional guitar and beat boxer". I had to laugh at that. "Josline Jaulby, Vocals, Piano, Guitar, bands body gaurd. Marque Baxter, Bass, back-up vocals, plant care-taker. Keith Scaeth, Guitar, every one's teddy bear."

So Marque and Keith were part of the band too. They kept it pretty close together.

"Hey! They're playing tomorow night!" Matt said. "Do you have 20 bucks on you right now?" I checked in my wallet. I did, indeed have 2o dollars. I nodded at Matt. "Then we're deffinatly going tomorow night!" I watched as Matt pressed the 'add as friend' button on their page.

Honestly, I was starting to feel nervous about going to see them. But I knew one thing was for sure.

I was going to see Josline, whether she liked it or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
54 readers, 12 subscribers and 37 chapters later, the story has ended.
Thank you to EVERYONE who has read, commented and just loved this story to no end. This is the FIRST story I have ever finished while posting to Mibba.
Go subscribe to the sequel "Make This Perfect Again". The first chapter of that will be up some time tomorow!
Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love all of you!
-Much Love,
Marcy.