You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 10

Chapter 10
[Lindsey's POV]


I woke up and Gerard wasn't next to me. I hope he wasn't mad at me for what happened last night. I heard the water in the bathroom turn off. Gerard came out in just a towel with his hair dripping wet.

"Shit. Sorry. I didn't know you were up." He said, then blushed.

I giggled and started blushing. I got up off the bed and went over to him and threw my arms around his neck. I stared into his warm hazel eyes. He pressed his lips against mine and threw his arms around me. There was a knock at the door. Mine and Gerard's lips separated and I placed my head on his bare chest.

"Come in." Gerard said.

Mikey came in.

"Jeeze, Gerard. Put some clothes on!" Mikey said.

"I just got out of the shower," Gerard said, "What do you want?"

"Ray just called, he's having a party and all three of us are invited."

"Okay. We will go." Gerard said.

"Okay, well the party starts in like an hour." Mikey said.

"Okay." Gerard said.

With that, Mikey left. I looked up at Gerard and smiled, he smiled back. I'm glad Mikey told us, I really need alcohol or something.

"I really need a drink." Gerard said.

"I was just thinking that." I laughed.

Gerard smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I need to get dressed." Gerard said.

"Yeah, I'm gonna get a shower."

He nodded and kissed me. I got my clothes and went into the bathroom.

[Gerard's POV]

As soon as Lindsey shut the bathroom door, I went through my dresser looking for something to wear. I settled for some tight black pants and a Misfits shirt. I heard the shower turn off. I sat on my bed and fiddled with a little black box. No, it's not another promise ring. It's an engagement ring.. I just don't know when or where I'm gonna ask her. I can't ask her right this minute, she will probably get weirded out. I put the box back into the drawer just as Lindsey was coming out of the bathroom. I looked back and smiled at her. She smiled and came over and sat on my lap. I put my arms around her waist and kissed her softly.

"I love you so much." I said.

She smiled and said, "I love you, too."

I kissed her softly. She giggled and there was a knock at the door. I sighed.

"Come in." I said.

Mikey came in and sat down on the bed.

"When are we going to the party?"

I looked at the clock.

"We can leave now."

[Normal POV]

Lindsey grabbed her hoodie, Gerard grabbed his keys, Mikey got his jacket. Gerard grabbed Lindsey's hand and Mikey followed behind. They got into Gerard's car and drove off to Ray's house which was a few minutes away. When they got there, cars were swarmed in front of his house. Gerard, Lindsey and Mikey all got out. Lindsey ran over to Gerard and threw her arms around him.

"Don't let me go." She said.

"I won't. I promise."

They knocked on the door and went in. Ray was sitting on his stairs.

"Hey! You guys came!" He said.

"Hey Ray." Mikey said.

"Mikey!" He threw his arms around Mikey.

"Wheres the beer?"

Ray laughed, "In the kitchen."

Mikey ran out into the kitchen. Ray smiled and hugged Gerard and Lindsey.

"What kind of alcohol do you have besides beer?" Lindsey asked.

"We have all kinds."

"Vodka?"

Ray laughed then smiled. Lindsey grabbed Gerard's hand and took him out into the kitchen.

"Babe, what do you want?" Gerard asked.

"I want vodka." Lindsey said.

Gerard smiled and kissed her. Lindsey kissed him back.

2 HOURS LATER....

Gerard and Lindsey are sitting on the couch. Gerard hasn't let go of Lindsey this whole night. He removed his hands from around her waist.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back." He said.

"Okay."

Gerard stood up and left Lindsey sitting on the couch.

[Lindsey's POV]

The room was spinning. My throat feels like its burning. Mikey came over and sat next to me.

"Where's Gerard?" He asked.

"Bathroom."

"How long ago did he leave?"

"Um. I don't know like ten minutes ago?"

Mikey gave me a weird look. Gerard had been gone more then ten minutes.

"Go look for him." Mikey said.

I sighed, nodded and stood up. I stumbled a bit, seeing as I had way to much to drink. I
found my way to the bathroom. The door was open. I heard some noise next to me. I looked over.
I couldn't believe what I just saw.

__________________________________
Comments? Criticism?!
PLEASE!?