You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 15.

Chapter 15
[Normal POV]


Gerard woke up first, he saw Lindsey curled into his arms. He smiled. Today, he was going to find out what was bothering her. He kissed her cheek softly, then removed himself from the bed. He went downstairs and started making a pot of coffee. The aroma of coffee filled the air. Slowly, but surely, everyone started to fill into the kitchen. Donna, and Donald. Both wished Gerard a good morning, a goodbye, and a thanks for the coffee. Gerard sat down at the kitchen table, put his cup of coffee on the table, and put his head in his hands. Whatever was bothering Lindsey, was really starting to bother him. It started happening after he told her about the trip.. Could the trip be what was bothering her? He didn't know, but he would ask her once he woke up. Mikey came into the kitchen, he went straight for the pot of coffee and made himself a cup. He sat across from Gerard, but Gerard didn't look up at him.

"Um.. Gerard? Are you alright, dude? It looks like somethings bothering you."

Gerard looked at Mikey.

"Something is bothering Lindsey, and I don't know what it is, she won't tell me. I don't know if it's because I am going on my trip. I don't know if she wants to end it between us. I don't know what it is. She won't tell me." He said, in a matter of seconds.

"Calm down, bro. Maybe shes like on her period or something."

Gerard shrugged and put his head on the table.

"That's not why.." Another voice said.

Gerard looked up from the table to see Lindsey standing there. Arms folded across her chest. Gerard got up and went to her. Mikey figured to leave them alone, so he took his coffee and down in the basement to play video games.

"Babe, why won't you tell me whats wrong?" He asked.

"Because I don't want to talk about it." She said.

She left Gerard and went over to the coffee pot. She poured herself a cup of coffee. Gerard went over to her and grabbed her hips. Lindsey put her cup down and turned around. Gerard brought her close, and kissed her softly. They stared into each others eyes, Lindsey could tell Gerard was really concerned.

"Lindsey.. Are you acting like this because you don't want to be with me..?" Gerard asked.

Lindsey stared at him wide eyed.

"NO! That is not why. I want to be with you until I die." She said.

Gerard smiled and kissed her softly.

"Okay.. I know this isn't possible.. but, you aren't pregnant are you?"

She shook her head, "No, I'm not... But.."

Gerard just stared at her. Lindsey looked away from Gerard and stared at something.

"But what?" He said, seeing as she wasn't saying anything.

"It's something along those lines.." She said.

Gerard stared at her.

"You want to have kids?"

She nodded, her face turned red. Gerard smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Like.. when?" He asked.

"Soon. I don't know when though." She said.

Gerard thought for a minute.

"How about now?"

Lindsey smiled, and Gerard smiled back.

"Are you serious?" She asked, still a smile on her face.

"Yeah, I don't see why not. I mean, we were going to have one a few years ago. We seemed ready then, we should be more than ready now. Now that we are together." He said.

Lindsey nodded, Gerard smiled. He kissed Lindsey passionately, she kissed back. They broke apart and went upstairs.

TIME ELAPSE
(A/N: You guessed it, too lazy to write a sex scene. =] )
[Still Normal POV]

Gerard and Lindsey laid next to each other staring in each others eyes. Gerard smiled and kissed Lindsey softly. Staring into Lindsey's eyes, Gerard knew he didn't want to let her go. If there was another man she wanted to be with, he would fight for her. He would do whatever it takes to be with her until the day she dies and beyond. He felt like he couldn't get enough of her. Being on this trip is going to drive him mad. Not being able to see her, or hold her, or kiss her, or anything. Speaking of the trip, he still needs to pack. He leaves tomorrow.

"Shit. I need to pack." He said.

"Please don't go." Lindsey said.

"Babe, I have too. If the place likes my work, then maybe I could get a job."

"But, if you go.. What am I going to do without you here?" She said, tears brimming her eyes.

"I don't know, but I will call you almost everyday. I promise."

"You won't meet another girl there.. Will you?"

Gerard sighed and shook his head. He kissed her.

[Gerard's POV]

When Lindsey told me she wanted to have kids, my heart started racing. I've always dreamed of having kids with Lindsey. When she told me she was pregnant a few years back, I was happy, but kind of scared. Cause we were young and didn't know how to raise a baby. Now we are older and more mature, and we know how too. Lindsey was staring into my eyes.

"I swear on my life, I will not meet another girl. I already have the girl of my dreams." I said.

Lindsey smiled and kissed me. Every time she kissed me, I felt like my heart was going to burst. I love this woman more then I can explain. She gives me so many feelings, its unbelievable.

"How are you going to get to New York?" She asked.

"Ray and I are taking a train." I said.

She nodded.

"Babe, you know if I had an extra ticket, I would take you."

"I know, I just want you hear with me." She sighed.

I gave her a half smile and kissed her softly.

"I'm hungry, lets to make food." Lindsey said.

"Alright." I laughed.

Both her and I got up and put on clothes. She was just about to open the bedroom door when I grabbed her waist. She jumped and turned around. I pressed her against the door and kissed her passionately. I ran my hand up her shirt. She stopped kissing me, and removed my hand from her skin.

"Later, Gerard. I want to eat." She said, and smiled.

I sighed. She opened the door and I followed her. She went through the kitchen cupboards while I stared at her. I smiled. I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have her. I remember how many guys she has gone out with that she intended to be in love with, and they broke her heart. She would always come to me, I always warned her whenever she got a boyfriend to not get to attached. I know she's attached to me, I won't ever break her heart. Never in a million years. If someone paid me, had a gun to my head, or threatened to kill me, I wouldn't stop loving her. I'd take a bullet for her. Lindsey means mo--

"Um.. Gerard? Are you there?" Lindsey said, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Uh.. Yeah. Did you say something?"

She smiled and kissed me softly. I smiled and pulled her on my lap. I snaked my arms around her waist. I remembered I STILL needed to pack.

"Babe, I really have to pack." I said.

She sighed and got off my lap.

"You wanna help me?"

She shrugged. I sighed. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me. I kissed her. We went upstairs, I started pulling out clothes. She got her duffel bag out of the closet and a backpack.

"Will this be enough?" She asked.

I looked at the bag.. It should be enough.

"Yeah, I would think so. If anything I will wash them." I said.

She nodded and started putting some of the clothes away. I went back to looking through my drawers, I heard a sniffle behind me. I looked back and saw Lindsey wiping her eyes. I sighed and went over to her. She looked up at me and I took her in my arms.

"Babe, please stop crying. Three weeks is going to go by so fast."

She put her head on my shoulder, and silently cried. I removed her head from my shoulder and took her face in my hands and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Listen to me, I love you more than anything else in the world. You have no reason to worry. I'm here and I've always been here. Never once in my life have I turned my back on you, I have no reason to. You are my whole life. There is no girl in the world I would rather spend the rest of my life with besides you. You have no reason to worry about me finding another girl. You have no reason to worry, at all. You have no reason to cry. I know that you are going to miss me, but I am going to miss you twice as much. Believe me. Every time I am not around you, I feel like I'm going to die. Please, Lindsey. Don't cry."

She just stared at me, new tears forming into her eyes.

"Gerard, I love you so fucking much, it's unreal."

I smiled and kissed her passionately. She threw her arms around my neck, I wrapped my arms around her back. I pushed her over to the bed. I put my hand up her shirt and was just about to take it off when there was a knock at the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
------

Okay, I tried to add as many fillers as I could, so it doesn't seem like they always have something to say.. Hopefully this chapter is a lot better than the others. =\

COMMENTS? Even if they are telling me to fix the stories.