You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 32

Gerard's POV

I smiled. Mr. and Mrs. Way. Lindsey and I were married. I grabbed her hand and we ran out of the church. My mom was taking Gage to the reception hall. Lindsey and I got into the limo, and the driver took off. I looked at Lindsey, she was smiling a mile a minute.

“Gee, we are finally married,” she said.

I took her fragile face in my hands and kissed her. I pulled away from her, but her face was still in my hands. We just stared at each other.

“I love you so much, Lindsey,” I said.

“I love you, too.”

The limo driver pulled into the reception hall and we both got out. Once the doors opened, everyone started cheering. Gage ran over to us, I picked him up and kissed his head. I spotted my mom, and dad, I waved at them.

“Gage, go to grandma and grandpa,” I whispered to him.

I set him down and he ran over to them. Lindsey and I had to dance. We went into the middle of the dance hall, I took her waist and put my hand in hers. The music started, we started dancing. She started crying.

“Babe, why are you crying?” I asked.

“This day is just so perfect,” she said.

I smiled. I wrapped both of my arms around her waist, and she put both of her arms around my neck. I kissed her softly.

“I love you,” I said.

“I love you, too.”

The song ended, everyone started cheering. I smiled at her, she smiled and looked out into the crowd. Everyone was cheering, staring and taking pictures.

A FEW HOURS LATER...
Lindsey's POV


I couldn't believe it, Gerard and I were married. I smiled at the thought. Right now, everyone is leaving. People are saying goodbye. Gerard is carrying Gage because he fell asleep. I'm talking to Lizi.

“I am so happy you guys got married,” she said.

“I know, me too. I love him so much,” I said, looking towards him.

He was talking to Mikey, Gage sleeping in his arms. We were going on a honeymoon to England. Mikey was going to watch Gage. We are going to be there for like two weeks.

I hadn't realized I'd been staring at him until he caught my gaze. I smiled, and he smiled back. Gage woke up, Gerard started talking to him.

~

Once we said goodbye to the last people, we kissed Gage goodbye. Gerard and I were leaving for England the next morning. Gerard carried me into our apartment, bridal style.

“Is your dress easy to get out of, Mrs. Way?” He whispered in my ear.

I smiled and bit my lip.

“Depends on how fast you can get it off, Mr. Way,” I said.

He smiled and took me into the bedroom.

Normal POV
WARNING: CONTAINS SEX!


Gerard kissed her passionately, he placed her gently on the bed and got on top of her. He slowly, but surely, got her dress off. He placed kisses all over her body. Lindsey sat up at started unbuttoning Gerard's shirt.

Every time she unbuttoned a button, she kissed his chest. Once his shirt was off, she took his pants off. She was just about to take his boxers off when he stopped her.

“Not yet.” Was all he said.

She smiled, Gerard took off Lindsey's underwear and threw them on the floor. He kissed all over her body. He kissed and sucked on her neck, she moaned. Gerard ran his hands down Lindsey's sides, because it drove her crazy. She moaned loudly.

“You know that drives me crazy,” she said, breathless.

“I know, thats the whole point,” he said, smiling.

“Stop teasing me.”

He smiled and kissed her neck and ran his hands down her side, again. She let out another loud moan. He finally took his boxers off. He slammed into her, making them both let out a grunt. He started working in and out of her. He kissed her just under her earlobe.

Pretty soon, they both reached their climax. Gerard slammed into her one more time, exploding inside her. He collapsed next to her, she nuzzled her head into his neck.

“I love you, Lindsey Way,” he said.

“I love you, too, Gerard Way.”

They both drifted off to sleep.

Gerard's POV

I awoke the next morning, to the alarm clock. Five AM. I shut that off and looked at the beautiful sleeping form next to me. My wife. I smiled. I started planting small kisses on her neck, pretty soon, her eyelids fluttered and she smiled.

“Good morning, baby,” she said.

I smiled and kissed her on the lips.

“We have to leave for the airport, really soon,” I said.

She threw her arms around me and nuzzled her head into my chest.

“I don't want to move,” she groaned.

I smiled, “I promise you, when we get to England, the first day we are there. We will just lay in bed and watch movies.”

She smiled, “I like that.”

I kissed the top of her head. She slowly got out of bed, and I followed her. We both got dressed, got our bags and were off to the airport.

TWO WEEKS LATER...
(Authors note: Sorry, I don't feel like writing their honeymoon. xD Imagine it.)

Our honeymoon was amazing. England was so beautiful. I'd love to go back there. We are home, relaxing. Gage is home, but he's sleeping. Lindsey and I are laying on the couch watching a movie. She's laying on top of me, her head in my chest.

I'm rubbing her back softly. Lindsey caught the English accent, it's pretty funny. I make fun of her because of it. I felt like sleeping in tomorrow. The movie ended.

“Let's get to bed, honey,” I said.

“Okay,” she said.

I laughed.

“Would you stop making fun of me?”

I stifled a laugh, “Sorry.”

“I'll get my Jersey accent back soon.”

I smiled and kissed her. We went into the bedroom, I turned off the alarm.

“Why are you doing that?” She asked.

“I'm sleeping in tomorrow,” I said.

She smiled and kissed me. I got changed into my pajamas, as did Lindsey. I flopped down on the bed, Lindsey followed and cuddled into my chest. I feel asleep really quickly.

~

I awoke to frantic screaming and shaking.

“Gerard! Gerard! Wake up! Please!” I heard Lindsey say.

I opened my eyes and saw her beautiful face.

“What is it, baby?” I said, sort of groggy.

“I'm pregnant!” She shrieked.

That woke me up, I shot up and stared at her.

“You are!?!” I screamed.

She smiled and nodded. I hurried off the bed and picked her up. I spun her around and kissed her passionately.

“Oh my god, this is so amazing.” I said.

“I know. I'm so excited,” she said.

“I am, too!! When did you find out?” I asked.

“Just now.”

I smiled and kissed her.

“Is Gage awake?” I asked.

She shook her head. I sighed. My heart was racing. She was pregnant, again. I smiled wide. She smiled back. I went into the living room and called Mikey.

“H-hello?” A tired voice asked.

“Hey Mikey, did I wake you?”

“No, no. What's up?”

“Lindsey is pregnant,” I said, smiling.

There was a pause, some whispering and a scream. I laughed, he told Lizi.

“Gerard! Put Lindsey on the phone!” Lizi screamed.

I laughed and gave Lindsey the phone. I kissed her and went into Gage's room. He was just waking up.

“Daddy!” He said.

I laughed. Gage was so happy in the mornings.

“Hey Gage,” I said. “I have some news for you, but you need to come out into the living room.”

Gage stretched, yawned and nodded. I ruffled his black hair and he went out into the living room. Lindsey was still on the phone. She looked at me and mouthed a 'help me'. I laughed and kissed her head.

“Lizi? Lizi? Lizi? Lizi!” Lindsey said.

I smiled. She finally hung the phone up. She laughed and shook her head.

“Sometimes, I think that girl is way to hyper,” she whispered.

She saw Gage and gave him a kiss. She sat next to me on the couch. I put Gage into my lap.

“Gage, mommy and I have something to tell you,” I said. “Mommy is having another baby.”

Gage gasped and smiled.

“I'm gonna have a little brother or sister?” He asked, excitedly.

I nodded, he smiled wider. Lindsey kissed his head and he ran off into his room. I yawned and got up.

“I'm going back to bed,” I said.

Lindsey smiled at me. I went into the bedroom, closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

~

I woke up, and it was quiet. I looked at the clock. One thirty. I groaned and got out of bed. I went into the living room and saw a note.

Gee, Lindsey wrote,
Gage and I went to visit Mikey & Lizi. Be back at two.
I love you so much, Gerard.
Forever and ever,
Lindsey.


I smiled and plopped on the couch. I turned on the television, nothing good was on. I popped it a DVD; The Nightmare Before Christmas. I sprawled out on the couch and watched the movie. Pretty soon, Gage and Lindsey came in the door. I smiled at her, she smiled back. Gage laid on the floor, seeing I was watching his favorite movie. Lindsey came over to me and laid on top of me. I kissed her passionately. I smiled as we pulled away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I finished this whole story last night and started on a sequel.
Comments? Please?
Three more chapters left.

THE MORE THE COMMENTS, THE FASTER THE UPDATE!!