You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 34.

FOUR MONTHS LATER...
Gerard's POV


Oh my god, I've never been this stressed before. Lindsey has been complaining lately about her stomach, the doctor told her nothing was wrong, the baby would be fine. He also said that the second child seems to cause women more pain then the first.

Lindsey is nine months pregnant, she is due sometime this week. So, as last time, I haven't been sleeping right. I'm laying in the bedroom, just resting my eyes, not sleeping. Lindsey came in and laid down next to me.

“Ugh, my stomach and feet hurt,” she complained.

I kissed her lips, then lifted her shirt so her stomach was all I could see. I started planting gentle kisses all over her stomach. She smiled down at me.

“Does it feel better?” I asked.

“Sort of,” she said.

I started kissing her stomach again. She started laughing.

“What are you laughing at?” I said, smiling.

“Just thinking..,” she said.

“About what?”

“When I told you I was pregnant with Gage, I was just thinking of how excited you were,” she said.

I laughed, remembering the time, “Yeah, I just came home from New York.”

****FLASHBACK****
Normal POV

"Um.. Gerard.." Lindsey said, biting her lip.

"What is it baby?"

"I have something to tell you..."

Gerard looked down at her. Lindsey smiled at him.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked, a smile playing on his face.

Lindsey smiled bigger. Gerard dropped his luggage and picked Lindsey up and twirled her in the air. He kissed her passionatly. He put her down and picked his luggage back up. They continued walking.

*****END FLASHBACK****

Gerard's POV

“Those three weeks we're brutal for me,” Lindsey said.

“Same for me! I thought I was going to die without seeing you!” I laughed.

Lindsey smiled, and I kissed her lips. I placed my hand on her stomach and started rubbing her stomach. Gage came into the room and came up onto the bed.

“What are you guys doing?” He asked.

“Nothing, just laying here,” I said.

He crawled in between me and Lindsey, I kissed the top of this head. I still couldn't believe Lindsey and I created something so beautiful. Hopefully, we would create the same thing with this new baby. Gage nuzzled his head into my chest and went to sleep. I looked at Lindsey, she was smiling at Gage.

“I love you,” I whispered.

“I love you, too.”

Lindsey closed her eyes, and I did the same. I awoke to the bed jolting and someone shaking me.

“Gerard! Gerard! Wake up, please!” Lindsey said.

I woke up and sat up.

“What's wrong, baby?” I asked.

“Gerard, it's time,” she said.

I felt my heart rate accelerate. I stared at her.

“Y-you mean... b-baby!?” I said.

She nodded, placing a hand on her stomach and gasping. I looked down at Gage, he was asleep.

“What do we do about Gage?” I asked.

Lindsey stood up and placed her hand on her stomach and gasped again.

“Take him,” she whispered.

“Get in the car,” I said.

I picked Gage up carefully, and put a blanket on him. I grabbed my jacket, keys, Lindsey's jacket and phone. I placed Gage in the backseat with Lindsey, and we were off to the hospital

AT THE HOSPITAL...
A FEW HOURS LATER...


I was sitting in the hospital room with Lindsey. Mom came and picked Gage up and took him to her house. She is taking care of Aiden, also. Mikey and Lizi are hanging out with Frank and Ray. I haven't seen them since school. Which was.. oh.. A good five or six years ago?

“Gerard, I hate you,” Lindsey whispered.

“Why, love?” I asked.

“I don't know, I just hate you.”

I laughed. She always said this.

“Babe, remember what the nurse said when Gage was born? After all the pain, you are holding a miracle.”

She sighed, and gripped my hand. Someone came into the room.

“Lindsey Coop- Way!? Lindsey Way!” The doctor said.

We both smiled at him, he was the doctor who delivered Gage and checked up on Lindsey.

“You guys got married, I see!”

“Yeah, we sure did,” I said.

“Well, lets check to see if you can deliver the baby,” The doctor said.

“I want it out,” Lindsey groaned.

“I know, baby, I know.”

The doctor looked up at us.

“You are ready to deliver, Lindsey.” Was all he said.

TIME ELAPSE(a few minutes)

“Come on, Lindsey! Push!” The doctor said.

She pushed.

“It hurts,” she said.

I kissed her forehead, “Come on, baby, you're doing wonderful.” I said.

“Give us another push, Lindsey,” the doctor said.

She pushed once more.

“The babies head is out.”

“Jesus fucking Christ,” Lindsey yelled.

I laughed and kissed her.

“Give us another one.”

“Squeeze my hand,” I whispered.

Lindsey pushed and squeezed my hand.

“Alright, amazing. One more!”

She pushed once more, and then we heard a baby cry.

“It's a girl!” The doctor yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT!
The more the comments, the faster the update!!