You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 35. END

Gerard's POV

“Oh my god, Gee. We have a girl,” Lindsey said.

I smiled wide, and kissed her fully. The nurse put the baby in Lindsey's arms.

“Oh my god, she's beautiful,” Lindsey said.

I smiled and a tear slid down my cheek. She was beautiful. She was looking up at both of us. She had my eyes, and my hair. She had Lindsey's nose and mouth.

“What are you going to name her?” A nurse said.

We looked at each other and smiled.

“Isabella Renee,” I said.

The nurse smiled and nodded. I looked at Lindsey, she was staring down at the small baby in her arms. I kissed the top of her head. I looked over at the clock. It was one in the afternoon. I started wondering if my mom would bring Gage.

“Babe, call mom. See if she can bring Gage,” Lindsey said.

“Lindsey Marie, get out of my head,” I said, laughing.

She looked up at me and laughed. I kissed her and left the hospital room. I went outside and dialed my mom's number. Someone picked up.

“Daddy?” A small voice asked.

“Hey, Gage,” I said.

“Daddy! What is it?”

“You are just going to have to come see!” I said.

“Can I?!” Gage squealed.

“You are going to ask grandma,” I said, laughing.

I heard shuffling, muffled voices, and a squeal.

“Gerard Arthur Way, what did my daughter-in-law have?!” My mother shrieked.

I just laughed, “Come down and you can see.”

With that I hung the phone up. I smiled. Lindsey Marie Way. Gage Anthony Way. And now, Isabella Renee Way. I smiled as I walked- more like jogged- back to the hospital room.

Lindsey was laying in the bed, her arms empty. She had her eyes closed. I went over and kissed her lips. Pretty soon, I felt pressure being put back. My lips turned into a smile, as did hers. I pulled away.

“Hi,” she said.

I smiled and kissed her.

“Where's Isabella?” I asked, noticing she wasn't in the room.

“Footprints, fingerprints and all that stuff,” she responded.

I nodded.

“Once again,” she said.

I stared at her, “Once again, what?”

“We created something beautiful.”

I smiled and kissed her, once again. We heard a cart, and the nurse came in with Isabella. The nurse picked her up.

“Would you like to hold her, Mr. Way?” She asked.

I smiled and nodded. She carefully placed the small child in my hands. She was beautiful. I kissed her forehead. Pretty soon, I heard running feet and giggling. I looked at Lindsey and smiled.

“Gage.” We both said.

He came running into the room, my mom behind him. He looked up at me.

“Oh! Oh! I wanna see!” He squealed.

I smiled, Lindsey helped him onto the bed. I sat down next to him.

“Gage,” I said. “I want you to meet you're baby sister, Isabella.”
He was trying to say her name. All he got was, 'Isibella', “Bella', and 'Izzy'.

I thought Bella was the best. So did Lindsey. I looked at my mom, she was looking at her granddaughter.

“Can I hold her, Gee?” She asked.

“Wait, let's see if Gage wants too,” I said. “Gage, would you like to hold your sister?”

He looked up at me, then at Lindsey. She nodded. I placed Isabella into Gage's arms and showed him how to hold her. Telling him to be careful of her head.

“Why is she so tiny?” He asked.

“Well, because shes not that old.”

“How old is she?” He asked.

“An hour or so.”

He kept going on with the questions. I kept answering them. Pretty soon, Gage was complaining about his arm going to sleep. I took Isabella out of his arms and passed her to my mom.

She held her for a few minutes. Gage started to complain about being tired. So, my mom took him home. I decided to put Isabella in her crib. I sat in the chair next to Lindsey's bed and held her hand.

“Gerard, I love you so much.”

“I love you, too, Lindsey.”

END.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit. Final chapter!
Hoped everyone loved reading it as much as I loved writing it.
GERARD, LINDSEY, GAGE AND ISABELLA AREN'T DONE!
THERE IS A SEQUEL!! I'll Be Loving You All My Life.