You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 07

Chapter 7
[Normal POV]


Gerard and Lindsey laid in bed next to each other. Gerard was rubbing Lindsey's head. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you, too."

Gerard kept staring at her and smiling. He felt like the luckiest guy in the world. Lindsey opened her eyes and stared at him.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you." She said.

"I know, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, too."

She cuddled up into Gerard's chest and slowly went to sleep. Pretty soon, Gerard fell asleep.

[Lindsey's POV]

I woke up, and looked at Gerard. He was sleeping and his arms were tightly around me. I smiled and kissed his nose. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me.

"Blach. Five more minutes." He said and buried his head into the pillow.

"No more minutes." I said, and got on top of him.

I saw him smile, he put his hands around me and rolled me over so we was hovering over me. I laughed and looked into his eyes. He stared into mine and smiled.

"I love you so much, Lindsey." He said.

I smiled and felt my heart flutter and my stomach do back flips and front flips and how ever many flips there are.

"I love you, too, Gerard." I said.

He bent down and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back. He was an amazing kisser. You guys are probably wondering how long I have been in love with him. I can't honestly remember how long. I think maybe thirteen. Thats when I found out what love is. Thats when I knew. I remember when I first asked my mom about it...

****FLASHBACK****
[Normal POV]

"Mommy?" Lindsey asked.

"Yeah?" Her mom said, not taking her eyes off the food she was cutting.

"How do you know when your in love with someone?" She asked.

Her mom stopped cutting whatever she was cutting and turned to look at her daughter.

"Why do you want to know that?"

"Cause.. I think I love someone.." Lindsey said.

She nodded and took her daughters hand and led her to her room. They sat on the bed
facing each other.

"You think you love Gerard, don't you?"

Lindsey sighed and nodded. Her mother smiled. She knew everything.

"Well.. I'm trying to think how to explain it.. You know your in love when you see the man and you get butterflies. Nothing else in the world matters. Time stops when you see him. When ever you talk to him, you loose your words. I can't really explain it better then that."

"Oh."

"Does that happen when you see Gerard?"

"Yes.." Lindsey sighed.

"Aw." Lindsey's mom said.

Lindsey smiled at her mom and gave her a hug. She loved her mom more then anything. She didn't know what she would do when she ever lost her..

****END FLASHBACK****


[Lindsey's POV]

Thinking back to that day, I felt my eyes well up with tears.

"Lindsey? Are you okay? You're eyes just got really glossy." Gerard said.

"I'm fine." I choked.

He got off of me, sat up and pulled me into his arms. I started crying.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I couldn't say anything. I cried into his chest. Gerard pulled me from his chest and held my
face into his hands and looked into my eyes.

"Babe, what's wrong? What happened? Did I do anything?"

I shook my head and dried my eyes.

"It's not you. I was just thinking of something."

"Do you want to tell me?"

I stared into his eyes. His eyes had concern in them. I told him about that day. He smiled and hugged me close. I hugged him back. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Gerard said.

Mikey came in and sat on the bed.

"Hey Mikey." I said.

"Hey. What are you guys doing?" Mikey asked.

"Just talking." Gerard said.

"Mm-hmm. Suuuurrreee." Mikey said.

I threw a pillow at him and he threw a pillow at me which hit Gerard, he hit Mikey back. We
got into the huge pillow fight. It ended when Gerard and Mikey's mom came in and told us to quiet down.

"What do you guys want to do today?" Gerard asked.
"I'm going over my friends house." Mikey said.

"Okay, then go."

Mikey shrugged and walked out. Gerard looked at me, and I looked at him. He smiled and
tackled me back to the position we were in before my whole crying episode and Mikey coming in.

"What do you want to do today?" He whispered in my ear.

I giggled, his breath on my ear sent shivers down my spine.

"I don't care. I feel like going out."

"How about the mall?" He suggested.

A smile spread across my face, I nodded.

"The mall it is."

AT THE MALL..
[Normal POV]


"Where do you wanna go?" Gerard asked Lindsey.

She shrugged and looked around. Something caught her eye. A jewelry store. She dragged Gerard over and looked at the rings, necklaces, earrings, and braceletes. Gerard stared at her and smiled.

"Pick one." He said.

Lindsey stared at him, wide-eyed.

"Gerard. These are to expensive."

"I said pick one."

Lindsey shook her head, "I can't."

Gerard stared at her and he kept telling her to pick one, she kept refusing.

"Why won't you pick one?" He asked.

"Cause, you don't have the money for this."

He sighed and walked out of the store. Lindsey ran after him.

"How bad do you want me to pick something?"

"Lindsey, I want to buy you something. Please? Just pick one."

Lindsey sighed, Gerard took her hand and led her back into the store.

"Now. Pick one." He said.

Lindsey smiled, and looked around. They were still in there a good five more minutes till
Gerard said something.

"If you don't pick something, I will." He laughed.

"I don't know what to pick."

"Go. I'll pick."

Lindsey smiled and kissed Gerard. She went out of the store and sat on the bench.

[Gerard's POV]

"Sir, do you know what you are going to get her?"

"I know exactly what I'm going to get her."

------------------------------------------------
Comments? please?
Comments= new chapter!
Tell me if it's good or not. :D
I'll give you cookies!