You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 08

Okay, Even though I got some comments.. I'll post a new chapter. PLEASE! COMMENT THIS CHAPTER!

Chapter 8
[Gerard's POV]


"What are you getting her?" The receptionist asked.

"Can I get a silver ring with something inscripted on it?" I asked.

"Sure, what would you like it to say?"

I wrote down what I wanted it to say. The man at the desk looked at the paper and smiled.

"You really love her, don't you?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"More then anyone can ever imagine."

He smiled, "How do you want the writing, and what is her ring size?"

"Cursive, and shes a size six."

The man nodded, and wrote down what it was. He told me it would be done in a few days. It would be finished before or on her birthday. I nodded and thanked the man. I walked out of the jewelry store and sat next to Lindsey.

"What did you get me?" She beamed.

"I can't tell you." I said.

She frowned, I kissed her cheek. She giggled, and threw her arms around me. I got up off
the bench, pulling her up with me.

"Where do you want to go to next?" I asked her.

She smiled and said, "I don't care. Where ever you wanna go."

"Hm. I need some new shirts. Hot topic?"

"Okay."

We walked to Hot Topic and we both went in.

"Do you want to get anything?" I asked.

"Nah. I'm good."

I smiled, kissed her cheek and went over to the shirts rack. Lindsey was looking at shirts,
while I was.

"Gerard. I like this one." She said holding a shirt up.

(A/N: Okay, I'm not sure if the shirt I am about to describe exists, if it does, credit to who
ever made it.)
I looked at the shirt, it was a shirt with a broken heart with a bandaid on the break and under it, it said, "He fixed my broken heart."

"I like it. Who's the guy?" I asked.

She stared at me and smiled.

"I'm looking at him."

I smiled and kissed her. She got the shirt, and I got a Misfits shirt. I paid for the shirts, and we left the mall. We took the bus back home, we took the bus coming here, now we are taking it back. Lindsey sat in my lap and my arms were around her. She rested her head in my chest and messed with a loose string on my shirt.

"Lindsey, guess what?" I whispered.

"What?" She whispered back.

"I love you."

She looked up at me and smiled. I pressed my lips against hers, and she pressed her lips back to mine. She pulled away first and stared in my eyes. I smiled and put my forehead against hers.

"I love you, so much." She said.

I kissed her nose and she giggled. The bus pulled to a halt, and we got off. We walked from the bus stop to my house. Right as we got in, my mom had us take our shoes off cause she "just worked her ass off scrubbing the floors". We sighed and nodded. She smiled and disappeared upstairs. Lindsey and I went downstairs. She collapsed on the bed. I went into the bathroom and got ready for bed. I finished getting ready and hopped into bed.

"Gerard.." Lindsey said, tiredly.

"Yeah, babe?"

"Do you remember, when we were eight and you kissed me on the cheek?" She said.

"Of course I remember that." I laughed.


****FLASHBACK****
[Normal POV]

Gerard, Lindsey, and Mikey are outside. Gerard's pushing Lindsey on the swing.

"Higher!" Lindsey shouted.

Gerard laughed and pushed her higher.

"Gee. Push me!" Mikey said.

Gerard smiled and pushed Mikey. Just then, Lindsey's, and Gerard and Mikey's mom came to the door.

"Come on guys, time for lunch!" Lindsey's mom called out.

Mikey jumped of the swing and landed on his feet, he ran inside. Gerard went in front of
Lindsey.

"Jump, I'll catch you."

"Gee. You can't catch me."

"Just jump." He said.

Lindsey smiled and jumped. Gerard caught her, just like he said.(A/N: He didn't catch her
bridal style, he caught her like... how can I explain this.. Like under the armpits? Does that make sense? W/e. I'm rambling) They both laughed. Gerard leaned in and kissed Lindsey on the cheek. Lindsey gasped and held onto her cheek.

"Lindsey Marie and Gerard Arthur. Inside this instant!" Gerard's mother shouted.

"Coming!" The both shouted.

Gerard grabbed Lindsey's hand and they both ran inside.

****END FLASHBACK****

[Normal POV]

"You caught me. Just like you said." Lindsey said.

"And I never let you fall." He whispered into her hair.

Lindsey smiled and cuddled into Gerard's chest. Gerard rubbed her hair, pretty soon, both
him and Lindsey fell asleep.

A FEW DAYS LATER..
Lindsey's birthday..
[Gerard's POV]


I walked into the door and saw Lindsey still wasn't up. I just came back from the mall and got her ring. I can't wait till she sees it. I already told my mom what I got her. She wants to see it. I knocked on her bedroom door.

"Ma?"

"Come in." She called.

"I got the ring."

"Ohh! I wanna see!' She said.

I laughed, shut the door, and sat on her bed. I took the box out, and opened the ring box.

"Oh, Gerard. It's lovely. She will love it."

"Read what the inside says."

She read the inside.

"Oh my gosh. Gerard. She will love it."

"You think so?"

"I know so. She is crazy about you." She said.

I smiled.

"I know.. I'm crazy about her, too."

--------------------------------
COMMENTS??
Even if they are bad, I'll make the story better.
Who ever comment's gets Gerard Way popping out of a cake!
Birthday suit and all. :]]

xoxo, Alycia.