You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings

Chapter 09

Okay, You guys kinda deserved this.. I got a few comments. I had like 20 readers.
So; BobBryar xx LIFE, Fear The Reaper, K-TGales, and teenage vampire.
You all get Gerard coming out of a cake for your next birthday. :]
Thanks for commenting it. <3
--------------------------------------------------------


Chapter 9
TWO HOURS LATER...
[Normal POV]


Gerard and Lindsey are cuddled downstairs on Gerard's bed watching movies. Thats exactly what she wanted to do. Gerard hasn't told Lindsey "Happy Birthday" yet. She thinks he forgot.

Gerard sighed and said, "I got you something."

Lindsey looked at him. Gerard took his arms off of her and went into his pocket and took out the black velvet box. Lindsey seemed to be in shock. Gerard smiled. Lindsey took the box from his hand and opened it.
Nothing.

"Um. Thanks?" She said.

Gerard smiled and pulled the ring from his pocket. Lindsey gasped.

"Gerard. Its beautiful."

"Read the inside."

"'You Keep My Heart Beating.' Oh my god. Gerard." She said.

She broke out into tears, Gerard threw his arms around her and she cried into his shoulder.

"Babe, why are you crying?" He asked.

"I don't know. I never got something like this."

Gerard smiled.

"This is my promise to you, I will never hurt you."

Lindsey smiled, Gerard put the ring on her finger and kissed her lips. They broke away, and Lindsey laid back on the pillow. She pulled Gerard down on top of her and collided his lips with hers. He ran his tongue across the bottom of her lip, she opened her mouth. Their tongues danced together. Gerard broke away first, he stared into Lindsey's eyes. Lindsey bit her lip and smiled. Gerard let out a breath laugh. He started to rub her hair away from her face. Lindsey smiled and stared into his eyes. Gerard bent down and kissed her lips. He moved down to her jawline. He moved from her jawline to her neck, then back up to her lips. Lindsey moaned. Gerard moved his hand down her side and slowly went under her shirt. He slowly slid her shirt up over her stomach. Lindsey stopped kissing Gerard and put her hand on his. Gerard stared at her, confused.

"I.. I can't.. Not yet, Gerard."

[Gerard's POV]

"But.. We've done this before."

Yeah, We've had sex before.. We were kinda drunk, and yeah.. It was like two summers ago. I still remember what she told me two weeks after it happened...


******* FLASHBACK *******

[Gerard's POV]

"Um.. Gerard.. C-Can I talk to you for a minute?" Lindsey said.

"Sure, hold on."

I put down my art work and looked at Lindsey. It had been two weeks since me and her had had sex. Things were kind of weird between us, since.

"Gerard.." She sighed.

She came and sat down next to me. She had worry on her face.

"What's wrong?" I said.

"I.. Uh.."

I just stared at her. I saw a tear go down her face.

"Lindsey Marie, what's wrong?" I was getting worried.

"I'm pregnant."

I felt my stomach drop. Did I hear what I thought I just heard?

"Wh-What..?"

"I'm pregnant."

She started crying. I threw my arms around her. She cried into my shoulder.

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know. Abortion is against my religion. I can't do that."

"Well.. You can just have it.. If you want.."

"Gerard, It's to early for me to raise a kid.."

"I know.."

She sighed, I kissed her cheek. She smiled.

"I'll help you get through this... I promise."

******* END FLASHBACK *******

[Gerard's POV]


About seven months after that.. She lost the baby. She had a miscarriage. She was devastated, so was I. She would of had a boy.
-----

"Gerard... I don't want to get pregnant again." She said.

"You won't."

"Not now.. Please?"

I sighed, nodded, and got off of her. She came close to me and I wrapped my arms around
her.

"Lindsey.. Did you ever wonder where we'd be if you did have the baby?"

"No. I don't really think I ever thought about it."

[Lindsey's POV]

Gerard asked me the question that has been bugging me for years. I said I didn't think about it, but I always did. I thought having Gerard's kid would be an awesome experience. Seeing that I loved him back then, and I love him now. I don't really know why I stopped him.. Probably cause I was nervous.. I nuzzled my head into his chest, I breathed in his sent.
Cigarettes, and cologne. The best smell to me. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

___________________________
You commenting= next chapter.
Even if they are bad comments, I'll know to write better.
Who ever comments gets.... hmm.. a lap dance from one of the boys of MCR. :D