Status: Thank you for reading!

The Long Journey Ahead

Suck It Up Already!

These phases of Casey's are really tiring. I may not know what was churning in her pretty little head but I do know that it just brings me into more drama. All because of Casey and her jealousy phase, Frank won't leave me alone. I do not like the feeling of someone watching me wherever I go. It's creepy and psychotic in some form.

She was coming over in a few hours. Tonight I was going to tell her I'm done with her crazy plans; telling Frank straight up sounds a-okay to me.

"Hey bitch I'm here!" Casey screamed, parading directly into my room without any other notice.

I screeched, jumped out of bed, and fell to the floor. What sucks is that my back took the most damage when Casey surprised me. I picked myself up from the floor, glaring at Casey who was laughing but trying to show that she wasn't. Well she failed.

"That's not funny!" I whined. "Besides, I have to tell you something."

"Tell her later, we're having a movie night!" Frank chirped, busting into my room without permission either. What is up with people having no manners today?

"Are you serious?" I mouthed to Casey. She nodded and shrugged her shoulders as though it wasn't an important thing.

The two left me alone in my room a few seconds after. They said they were going to get all the snacks into the living room. I sighed, grabbing a sweater and walked down to the living room.

"So what are we watching?" I asked, sitting in the middle of the couch. Frank and Casey sat on either side. The obvious dislike for each other was there. How they went out before is beyond me.

"You pick," Casey mumbled.

"If you say so." I picked out a movie from the DVD tray and placed it in the player. I skipped through the movie trailers and pressed play when the menu screen popped up.

After hitting 'play', the screen darkened and the movie began. The introduction of the movie just began yet and Frank and Casey were both tugging on my arms.

"Are you two afraid of bats?" I joked. I didn't expect them to nod their heads. Well, oh my damn.

The movie finished with a crappy ending. I mean, the guy kills all the disease-infested bats and then it just ends, showing a cliff and some information about those bats. Seriously? That's the last time I watch Nightwing. I shut the TV off, and looked at Casey and Frank. Those two were already fast asleep.

Although it sounds like such an awesome idea to just lay back on my back the entire night smashed against two of my friends, I think I'll take a rain check and go up to my room.

The sun's glare woke me up the next morning. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. Smacking my lips, I stretched, still in bed. I haven't had such a soundless sleep in a long time. It felt good.

I sat up, seeing an envelope for me. I picked it up and read it. I recognized Katrina's big loopy handwriting. Frank's friend probably brought it over yesterday and Frank forgot to give it to me.

I shrugged my shoulders and opened the letter. The stationery was of Winnie the Pooh and cartoon drawn bees hovering over a big pot labeled "Hunny". Katrina sure does love her Pooh Bear.

"JES!" two loud voices shrieked. The sudden noise scared me and made my heart miss a beat. With the letter still in my hand, I raced down the stairs, finding Casey at one end of the coffee table and Frank at the other end.

I regained my breath and stared at the two. "What?" I gasped.

"Why did you leave us together?" squealed Frank.

"I can't carry people upstairs you know. I'm not Superman."

"She touched me!" Frank accused, pointing his finger at Casey.

She shook her head, messing her hair even more. "Why did you leave me with him?" she pouted turning her attention towards me.

"Nuh uh! Why did you leave me with her?" Frank retorted.

"You're lucky I can even stand you!"

"Oh shut up conceited. You're lucky I can stand to see your face without throwing up."

"And you're lucky I haven't killed myself for hearing your annoying voice."

"Go suck-"

"Shut up!" I scolded, crumpling the letter in my hands. Frank and Casey ended their childish argument, their attention towards me.

"Is there something wrong?" Casey asked quietly.

"Yeah," I sighed, "my sister, Katrina wants me to meet her at Jersey Gardens mall next Friday."

"Can't you get out of it?"

"No."

Frank walked over to my side, resting his arm on my shoulder. He waved his hand in my face, demanding for my attention. "That's okay! I'll go with you! I can't wait to see your sister!"

Oh yeah, well I can wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just realized how creepy Darren was! I never noticed it until I read the past chapters I've written! EW.