Status: Thank you for reading!

The Long Journey Ahead

Lessons Of Seduction

I was in the middle of putting my freshly cleaned laundry away when a knock made me stop. I found Mrs. Iero standing in the doorway, a smile on her face. I stood up and brushed my hands against my pajama pants.

"Hi Mrs. Iero!" I chirped.

She waved and walked into the room. She then continued to close the door. Oh boy, she's going to have an important talk with me.

We sat down on my bed, facing each other. I kept glancing at my clothes and hoping they had not reached the wrinkled stage yet. Mrs. Iero wasn't telling me what she wanted to tell me soon enough! I don't have the patience for this!

"Okay Jes," she began, placing her hand on my leg. "I've, I've noticed how you and Frank have gotten lately. I just want to know that you haven't...you know?"

I almost laughed in her face when she said that. She looked so determined and worried though. I had to think of something extremely depressing right away so I wouldn't hurt her feelings.

I cleared my throat and placed my hand against my chest, mocking shock. "Mrs. Iero!" I trailed dramatically. "I didn't!"

"Oh!" she sighed, folding her hands together. That instant happiness on her face seemed to vanish again as she eyed my entire body up and down.

She placed a hand on my shoulder and stared right into my eyes. "Sweetie," she said, "you really need to cover up. You're a very pretty girl and your shirt...it's a bit revealing."

This lady is going overboard. Let's entertain her anyways. "I'm not doing anything with Frank," I stated pulling my tank top up.

She believed the look in my eye and nodded. "Well, okay! I have to get to work. Have fun at home."

She then dashed out the door. I heard the door downstairs slam shut. I leaned back and landed on the soft mattress. I groaned loudly and screamed into my hand.

"I'm guessing she had a talk with you too?"

I nodded, knowing who was there. It was obvious, actually.

The mattress on my right sunk, indicating Frank sat down. Blindly, I dropped my arm against his lap. He held my hand in his, used his other arm, and wrapped it across my front. He pulled me into his lap and smiled triumphantly that he actually did it right. I wanted to hit him for being stupid, but I could bruise his ego another day.

"What did she tell you?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Nothing important," he mumbled as he kissed my cheek.

"Tell me," I urged.

"Fine," he groaned. "She said to use protection if anything and that I'm not allowed to go to your room at night."

I laughed right in his face. It sounds like we're on punishment! I get that his mom doesn't want anything to happen, but come on! We're teenagers and Frank has raging hormones but does she think we would try anything when she was still in the house? Come to think of it, she isn't here...

"Hey Frank?" I whispered.

"Yeah Jes?"

I pressed my lips against his. It worked every time. He responded immediately and kept a tight grip on my waist. You couldn't hear anything but our heavy breathing for minutes at a time.

When we stopped, I climbed out of Frank's lap and went to my pile of clothes. He whined, and called my name. I looked over my shoulder and winked. Casey taught me that.

"Later tonight babe," I said seductively and somewhat innocently. She taught me that too.
♠ ♠ ♠
The story's ending soon! T_T