There's Too Much Green To Feel Blue

I'm Like A Lawyer

Peter quickly changed into a long, black button down shirt and tight jeans and they left to Sam's place. She was being very playful, it was hard to resist her. But he was very hungry and it was even harder to resist his stomach. So he and Sam made dinner. At least, he tried to make dinner, Sam rubbed his arms and shoulders and kissed his neck. He had a hard time shaking her off just so that he could eat.
"Sam, aren't you hungry?" he asked.
"I'm hungry for you." she grinned.
"Let's watch tv." he said distractedly.
They ate and watched a Conan O'Brien re-run, Sam's favorite show. Peter didn't see how Sam was able to hold down her food with all the laughing she did.
"I love Cony." she said, "I wish he were my dad, that silly Coco."
The show had gotten Sam's mind off her feelings. She decided she wanted to watch TMZ or anything with celebrity gossip. That kept her glued to the screen for a few hours. In the meantime, Peter snuggled with her, rested his head on her shoulder and played with her hair.
At eleven, Sam decided to call it a night. She flipped the tv off as Pete left to lock her front door. But instead, he opened the door and immediately noticed the floor. He stared at Sam's carpet and the wooden floor of the hallway.
"You're so weird to get your apartment carpeted." he said.
"Where else am I supposed to lay down when I feel miserable?" Sam asked.
Peter remembered how stiff his back had been those few days he had spent on the floor.
"I guess." he said. He kneeled on the floor, "This carpet's not that soft."
"The wood floor isn't any better." Sam said.
"They both feel the same." Peter commented.
With a sudden devilish smile, Sam lunged at Peter and threw herself on his back. They both collapsed. Sam placed her hand on his head and shoved his head into the carpet.
"Say you like eating my carpet!" Sam demanded.
"Not until you say you like eating wood!" Peter cried.
They struggled with each other as they fought to shove each other's faces on the floor.
"Say you like eating my wood!" Peter cried as he pressed Sam's face against the hard floor.
"I like eating wood!" Sam cried.
In an instant, Peter was on his stomach, Sam was straddling him and she had her hand on his head, "Say you like eating my carpet!"
"I like eating your carpet!" Peter cried.
Inside his apartment, William stood in his living room listening to the cries outside his door.
"I like eating your carptet!" Peter said again.
His imagination running wild, William's eyes rolled back and he fainted.
With all the strenght he could muster, Peter pushed Sam onto her back and straddled her. He was about to say something funny but when he saw her staring up at him, he completely forgot what it was he was about to say. He pushed the door closed with his foot as he stared at Sam intensely.
Sam grinned up at him, "I think it's time for bed."
A few minutes later, Peter was in the bathroom washing his face while Sam was in her bedroom. Pete quickly took off his pants and stepped into Sam's bedroom. She was sitting on her bed wearing nothing but a navy oversized t-shirt. Was it weird that she looked so appealing in a big shirt?
Sam smiled, "Goodie, goodie." she said excitedly. She reached out her arms, "Come on."
Peter climbed onto the bed as Sam sat up on her knees.
"Okay, how do you want to start?" she asked.
"Hold--" he paused and looked her up and down, "hold on. Let me enjoy this." he smiled hungrily, "You look so hot."
"Really?" Sam asked skeptically, "We haven't even started yet."
They stared at each other for a minute. Peter held her close and started kissing her. He felt her thin waist through the thin shirt. He kissed her harder and pulled her body tightly up against his.
"Okay, are we just starting? We just get busy? Okay, that's cool." Sam said.
Peter felt himself slipping into his hunter mode as he stared at his lovely Sam.
"Peter?" Sam asked as a smile spread across her face.
Peter held her by her hips and kissed her hard again.
Sam pulled away, "Peter, are you sure you don't want me to do anything for you--"
Peter tilted his head and sunk his teeth into the soft flesh of her neck. He felt Sam slip into her hunter mode as she gripped the back of his shirt hard. In a sudden movement, Sam pushed him down onto his back, straddle him and ripped open his button shirt......

----------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Peter slowly awoke as the small rays of sun that lit up the room hit his face. He kept his eyes closed and stretched his left arm out to place it on Sam. He felt around but felt nothing but the blanket and the mattress. He opened his eyes and looked around.
Sam was sitting on a stool in the middle of the room. Her knees were hugged tightly to her chest, the long shirt stretched over her knees and body. She was staring at the floor, deep in thought.
"Sam?" he asked rubbing his face.
He smiled back and potted the spot next to him. Sam stood up and crawled under the covers next to him.
"Good morning." Peter said sliding his arms around her.
"Good morning." she said before she briefly kissed him, "You want to have a quickie?"
Peter laughed, "I can't keep up with you!"
"You'll get the hang of it." Sam said.
"How was it last night?" Peter asked.
"I don't know, I am asking you for more. What do you think?" Sam said.
"Okay." Peter said.
"We're having a quickie?" Sam asked hopefully.
"No, I'm hungry." Peter said.
Sam groaned and pulled away from him, "Boys." she complained.
"What were you doing on that chair?" Peter asked.
"Just thinking." Sam answered.
"How long were you up?" Peter asked.
"Maybe an hour." Sam said.
"What were you talking about?" Peter asked placing a hand on her leg.
"I was thinking," she lookied him straight in the eyes, "why did they make so many sequels to the Saw movies? I mean, the first one was fine, the second one was fine, but how much gore can the world take? Wouldn't the world much rather watch 'No Country for Old Men' or 'Doubt' or 'Slumdog Millionaire'? How many traps can someone really come up with to kill one person? The concept is interesting but the portrayal is rather repetitive. Anybody can make anything scary if you try. And then that made me think, why did they make so many of the 'Scary Movie' movies? The first one was fine, the second one too. The third was my favorite. The cast was okay. Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards, Anna Harris, the Academy Award winning lady and that guy who was in porn. The movie wasn't too dirty and it was funny. But then they made a fourth movie and then they made 'The Date Movie', 'The Epic Movie' and all of those. And then the 'Date Movie' made me think of Sophie Monk. She looks so hot, I would so go gay for her. And then Sophie Monk made me think of Benji Madden. And then I thought, why did Benji Madden dump Sophie Monk for the venereal disease carrying Paris Hilton? Sophie Monk is ten times hotter than Paris. He was engaged to Sophie and he called it off for a few months of sex with what all of Hollywood has already had. And then Paris Hilton made me remember the 51st Grammy's. I remember seeing her on the red carpet and I had two initial thoughts : What an ugly dress and what the hell is she doing there? What was she doing there? She didn't present an award and she doesn't have a successful music career. She doesn't have a successful acting career either. A boyfriend with a video camera is not an acting career. And then the walking disaster that is Paris Hilton naturally made me think of Ashlee Simpson and I remembered how she spoke out about those fat pictures of Jessica Simpson. She said that people should learn to appreciate and love their bodies. And then I thought, what the hell is she talking about? She has no right to be talking about that. She had a nose job. Then I was thinking, Ashlee Simpson shut the fuck up, when you called me." Sam quieted and stared at Peter.
Peter raised a finger and placed it to her temple, "What is going on in that head of yours?"
"There sure as hell nothing going on in my bed." Sam retorted.
The moment the words left her mouth, she was forcibly reminded of William.
"I'm sorry," she said disgusted with herself, "I'll stop talking about my needs."
"No, no, your needs are fine." Peter assured.
"Then, why aren't we doing it now?" Sam said and then remembered William again.
"You always catch me at bad times, Sam." Peter said, "And I still haven't come to terms with the idea that I can have you whenever I want. I sometimes can't believe that I can have you whenever I want. I always wonder if it's all in my head."
"Whoa," Sam said, "Like if you went crazy after Hash's accident and you snapped. And to cope, your mind made me up and I'm just a figment of your imagination."
"Sam, you're scaring me." Peter said.
"Don't be." Sam patted his chest, "Could a figment of your imagination make you feel so good?"
"I don't know!" Peter said, almost fearful.
"Well, get used to it." Sam said, "I'm here to stay...as long as you want me here."
"Of course I want you here." Peter said pulling her close again.
"Of course you do, secret window." Sam said, "Give me some sugar." She leaned in close and kissed him.
Sam had, of course, been lying. She hadn't really been thinking about Saw, Sophie Monk or (God forbid) Paris Hilton and Ashlee Simpson. She had been thinking of Peter, her feelings toward him, his lawyer problem and the truth that she had to tell him. With her quick thinking, she had started a ramble about things that she often wondered. But after spending a passionate night with Peter, she knew what she had to do. With their new trust in each other, she had to come clean.
Peter ran his hand up and down Sam's leg as they kissed. Her leg was so soft and warm. Her lips were even sweeter. He had one of the best nights of his life with Sam last night. He had never experienced anything like that in his entire time on earth. He didn't know he could feel that good. The moans in his ear and the scratches down his back had nearly made his head explode. He didn't think it possible that he could become more attached to Sam, but she was a complete beast. When they had fallen asleep, he dreamed sweet dreams of her.
Peter slipped his arms inside Sam's big shirt and wrapped them around her bare waist. Remembering the night before, he kissed her more fiercely and with more energy.
Sam pulled away and giggled, "Did you change your mind?"
"Um," Peter said before he felt his stomach grumble painfully. He looked at her, "Sorry."
"That's all right." she grumbled as she rolled out of bed, "I'll just change and make you breakfast."
"No, no." Peter said as she began to rummage for clothes, "Keep that on."
Sam looked over her shoulder and smiled at him. After Sam fed him, Peter returned to his place where he showered. Sam stayed in her place to do the same. Peter had decided that he should stay away from Sam for at least a few minutes before she seduced him again. She didn't have to try hard. He knew Sam hated it when she didn't get her way in bed. But it wasn't like he liked saying no to her. Sometimes he wondered if he just said no to her because it was an emotional defense mechanism. A part of him was a little hesitant to emotionally attach himself to Sam, even though it was probably too late. But he hated letting her down because he was also letting himself down. He decided that maybe he should be a little nicer, he knew his reward would be great.
Peter layed on the couch wearing his rainbow colored socks with the individual toes, blue briefs and a black button up collared, long sleeved shirt. He layed and watched tv.
After a few moments, Sam walked into the room, "Hey, there." she greeted.
Peter sat up, "Hey, my girl." He sat up, pulled her close and layed back down, pulling her on top of him.
"Peter, I just got here!" Sam giggled.
Now the tables have turned. Peter was being pushy and Sam was holding back.
"What? I haven't had sex in two years, I need to make up for it." Peter said looking up at her with bright eyes.
That's all she needed to hear. Sam smiled, "Okay." she gripped his shirt and yanked it open.
They didn't even make it to the bathroom. They took a few steps away from the couch but then ended up on the floor. After about an hour and a half, Sam and Peter went into the kitchen and drank juice for energy. Peter was in nothing but his briefs and he had insisted that Sam wear his shirt. So she wore his black shirt but she'd only buttoned up three buttons, he could see alot of her body. She was all smiles as she finished her juice. She placed her glass on the counter and wrapped her arms around his bare stomach. She stroked his chest.
"I like your bod." she said mimicking the Bod commercial.
"You've liked it since the first time you saw it. You just didn't want to tell me." Peter said.
"Oh, no," Sam grinned, "I wanted to tell you."
Peter placed his glass down and embraced her, "You're begging for more, aren't you?"
Sam nodded. Peter laughed.
"I should give you that shirt. You look way better in it than me." he said.
Peter took in her appearance again. He wanted her again. Sam wrapped her arms around his neck, stood on her tip toes and kissed him.
Peter stared at her, "Sam?"
She blinked up at him with her pretty eyes.
"I--" he paused, "You look gorgeous."
"Well, yeah, cause I'm not wearing any pants," Sam placed her hands on her hips, "Good papas, you're dumb. Thank God for that pretty ass."
"Thank God for you." Peter responded. He had actually meant it as a comeback but it ended up sounding sweet, "Sam." he added.
He pulled her into a hug, kissed the top of her head and rested his chin on her hair. He closed his eyes and sighed as Sam snuggled closer to him. Why was it that, with everything he had already gone through with Sam, this was the most perfect moment that he could remember?
"You're a dumb man, Peter." Sam spoke into his chest, "A dumb man who smells good."
Yep, a perfect moment. It really was.
The next morning, Sam made sure that her and Peter woke up early. At ten o'clock, she sat him down on the couch.
"Sam, what is it, why are we just sitting here?" Peter asked.
"Okay, Peter," Sam turned to him and gripped his hands, "I don't have alot of time to explain this to you."
"Why?" Peter asked.
"Because he'll be here soon." Sam said.
"Who?" Peter asked.
"You're lawyer." Sam answered.
"What?!" Peter cried completely thrown off. He pulled his hands away from her, "What do you mean 'my lawyer'?"
"I--" Sam took a deep breath, "I found you one."
"Who is he?" Peter asked.
"My father's lawyer, he's good." Sam said.
"Who's the lawyer?" Peter asked.
"I don't know, he had this big case in the news a few years ago. He got this lady who chopped her husband into soup to go free--"
"You got that guy?!" Peter asked horrified.
"He's good." Sam insisted.
"He's the devil!" Peter cried.
Sam rolled her eyes, "All lawyers are." she added, "Except Harvey Levin. And don't worry, I'm paying for him. You just worry about winning custody."
Peter was at a loss of what to say. It was all so confusing and happening so fast.
"Sam, how can you afford all this?"
Sam's demeanor became serious.
She took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes, "I--" she began, "I think it's time I told you who my parents are." she hesitated but leaned in close and whispered in his ear.
Peter listened closely and then sat up straight, alarmed, "You're joking."
"No." Sam said solemnly.
"So, you're--" Peter began.
"Don't say it." Sam pleaded.
"You're a heiress." Peter said shocked, "you're filthy rich, you're high society."
"Please don't say that." Sam said with an agonized look on her face.
"Sam," Peter said appalingly, "why didn't you tell me?"
Sam opened her mouth--and there was a knock at the door.
"Come in." Peter said tearing his eyes away from his beloved Sam.
The door open and a well dressed man came in.
"We'll talk about this later." Sam said as they straightened up in their seats.
"Yeah, we will." Peter said.
Sam tried to pretend that the look Peter had given her didn't stab her heart.