It's All Your Fault

It's All Your Fault

It's all your fault.

The way you looked at me, the way you talked to me, the wonderful words you called me, the moments you tucked my hair behind my ears, or the way your beautiful blue eyes moved over my body as if you wanted to eat me.

The way your body moved against mine, your sweat speaking words of passion and lust.

"Your beautiful."

Your lips pressed against my ear, your hot, steamy breath seeping into the depths of me, sending a violent chill throughout my body.

It was your fault, I left my family, my friends, my dreams flew out the window of your large, brick house. I loved you, I wanted you but when you turned into the monster that was hidden from me all this time, it sickened me, I knew you loved your bike, I knew you loved your team mates, I knew you loved your beer and weed, but the way you changed, the way you talked, the words that would be yelled from your perfect mouth scared me, stabbed me, broke me.

The perfect moments changed into horrible, scary ones, no enjoyment, love no longer swam in the air when you were around me, no passion, your hands would no longer touch me, cures me, love me, the only moments you touched me was when you grabbed me, grabbed my arms, my legs, my hair, pushing me against the walls of our bedroom.

"Your beautiful."

I no longer believed you, I couldn't stand a word that that came from your mouth, I hated to look at you, hated the gross, foul smell that reeked from you. I no longer wanted to be around you, didn't want you near me, but when you looked at me with those large, gorgeous blue eyes I couldn't help but wrap my arms around you and bring you into my body.

You had your moments of kindness, moment's of love, but they were only moments and seconds later they were gone, I enjoyed them while I could, savoring those moments, holding them close and dear to my heart and soul.

I loved you, and I knew deep down inside you loved me too, but I held my breathe because you were perfect and maybe some day you would change back into that amazing person I fell inlove with.

I'm trying to figure out what else to say, something that could help you change, help you come back to me and be that person, the person we all know you can be or the person we all know you are. It's not fair how you changed into something, something you said you'd never be.

I'll never change, I'll always be the same person I was when we met, your boyfriend, your army, your lover.

I believed you, I shouldn't have, I should of left the moment you got off that bike and made your way towards me, a smug smirk on your handsome face. How could any human girl turn that down? And that was my problem, I was only a young girl with the dreams of having you one day and there you were basically on my door step, walking into my life and taking it over.

I said I would never leave you, but I toll myself that so many times and the chance never came, the love I have for you keeps me bolted to the floors of this house, My heart locked me to this relationship.

It's all your fault, you called me beautiful, you loved me, treated me like the princess you said I was, you adored me and drown me in all the passion you held for me but yet you treated me like shit, abused me and forgot me but you were perfect you were everything I ever wanted, and for those reason there wasn't anyone else to blame but myself.

Your my Sid to my Nancey, I your Bonnie to your Clyde and that would never change because your perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
For Taylor=]
Hope you like it.