What Happens When Konan Is Bored

Chapter 10

Konan batted her eye lashes innocently. “Well, I was only playing my CD. I thought we could do that.” She looked down and began playing with the bottom of her shirt. “I mean, everyone else does it. Are you saying that I can’t do it because I’m a girl?” Fake tears sprang to her eyes (she was good at this, hee hee ;]) as she said this, throwing Pein off a little.

“Um…no Konan, that’s not what I meant at all. I just wished to know who the music you were playing was by?” Pein said nervously, not used to seeing one of his toughest, strongest, and smartest clan members crying. “That’s all. You can do whatever you like.”

“Oh, thank you so much! Pein, I knew you would understand!” Konan gushed. Pein nodded his head sleepily, and got himself a cup of coffee. She watched him as she thought up of a plan to get him to agree to take her out. Pein sat down at the table, and that’s when her plan struck her.

She got to work right away. Pein watched as she began to make pancakes. He got up and walked behind Konan. “Um, is there anything I can do to help?” He asked curiously. Konan smiled sweetly at him.

“Well, only if you really would like to help.” Konan said. Pein nodded his head and Konan showed him what he could do to help. Once they were done they sat down and ate. “So…how has life been?” Konan asked Pein curiously.

Pein shrugged. “Boring. No new leads. Everything has been blank.” When Konan gave him a pointed stare he sighed. “Nothing, mainly I have been bored. That’s all Konan.”

Konan nodded. "Yes, I have noticed. So I decided that we, meaning me and you, should go to a concert together. Doesn't that just sound so fun?!" She clapped her hands and looked at his face, waiting for his reaction. She was not disappointed. Peins eyes went wide and he blinked his eyes a few times.

"What? Huh?" He blinked a few more times. "A concert? Who do you want to see?"

Konan smiled. She had him just where she wanted him. "Well...I heard the Used were coming to town...And I thought we could go rock out together." She batted her eyelashes and gave Pein her best smile. He sighed.

"Well I guess we could."

"Yay!"

Konan was ready for some fun!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry! So sorry that it took so long to update!