The Wild Ride

So Unsure But It Seems...

I woke up tangled in the arms of Zachary James Baker. Wait.. WHAT? I was in bed, lying next to, southern Californian, famous, sexy evil rockstar Zacky Vengeance. That cannot be right, no it would never be possible, i pinched myself to see if i was dreaming, but i pinched a little too hard making me let out a very painful "ouch!" which woke Zacky up. He sat up, the only thing he had on was his boxers, mmm.. heaven. Wait, if he was in his boxers, that must mean i was in my.. i looked under the covers. YEP, underwear. Where were my pyjamas?! Oh god. I laughed to myself, and let out a short but light sigh, turned to Zacky and smiled.

"Morning beautiful" He said, and winked at me.
"Morning You" i said, tickling him.
"You know, i haven't yet thanked you for letting us stay here over christmas, so i'm going to take this opportunity to say thankyou. There is no way i would usually do something like this, im thousands of miles away from home and i only met you yesterday, but there's something about you that makes me want to stay. There's something there that makes me want a little bit more of you." he said looking me deep in the eyes.
I looked away, blushing at what he had just said to me. I'd idolised Zee since 1999 when the band first got together. And hearing this now, was just too surreal.
"Well, its not everyday you get told something like that by someone you've idolised for 10 years, but have only just met.. thankyou Zacky." i replied, a big cheesey smile spread across my face. My heart fluttered as Zacky leant in and kissed me. Oh my god, he kissed me!

I got out of bed and put my dressing gown on. I walked down the landing and peered into Daisy's room, the door was half shut so i guessed she was still asleep. I quietly opened the door, and peeped in.
"Oh my fucking god! Zee come here!" i whispered urgently. He came running down to where i was stood.
"Look!" i said, opening the door wider.
Zacky's jaw dropped at what he'd seen. Daisy & Brian in bed sleeping, though, there was a pair of boxers on the floor by Brian's side of the bed, and you can guess what was on the floor of Daisy's side. Me and Zacky looked at eachother and clasped our hands over our mouthes to stop eachother from laughing.

"Where's Matt, Jimmy and Johnny?" i asked.
"God knows, i'm guessing in the front room?" Zack replied.

We walked downstairs and wondered into the front room, and there sitting infront of the television was Johnny and Matt playing on the X-box. Like big kids they were, i don't know what they were playing, some demo game for Call of Duty probably. Jimmy saw me and Zack stood in the doorway, jumped up of the sofa and came over to me and crushed me with a very welcoming squeeze.

"Nice to see you too Jimbo!" i laughed hugging him back.
"Where's the other two?" Jimmy asked.
"Upstairs. In Bed. Together. Naked. Asleep." Zacky replied.

Johnny dropped his controller, turned round and "What the fuck did you just say?!" he couldn't believe what his ears were hearing.
"He doesn't waste much time does he" Matt chuckled.
"HAH! dude you died!" Matt shouted at Johnny.
"FUCK" Johnny cried, and picked his controller back up.
"Look, i would offer you breakfast but Daisy has forbidden me to use the cooker or anything incase i burn the house down" i said, half laughing, half embarrassed.
"Zack can cook" Matt said.

I looked at Zack, who stared at me blankly. I hugged him and whispered "Pleaaase?" to him.
He gave in and offered to cook a fry up. The smoke from the kitchen set the fire alarm off, and sooner or later Daisy and Brian came scrambling downstairs to see what was happening.

"Ah there you are!" i jeered as Daisy entered the kitchen, hair all bushy and make up smudged.
"Get in there Gates" shouted Matt from the living room.
"Ughh.. yeah" Daisy said, red flushing her face.
"Sit down, breakfast is almost ready, it'll give you some energy, seeing as you used it all up last night" i laughed, and gave her a cheeky wink.

Zacky served up breakfast and it went down a treat.
"Your a fantastic cook" i said to Zack, giving him a hearty smile.
"Well, thanks" he smiled back.

"Come on guys, me and Johnny will clean up down here, you go and get dressed and do whatever you need to do, we're going shopping today!" Cheered Matt, hurrying us along.
"Are you sure you want to leave Johnny to help out in the kitchen Shads?" Jimmy laughed.
Johnny sulked and slammed the kitchen door behind Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo! 3 chapters in one night! i'm doing good, hmm i reckon i'll write the next chapter tomorrow as cannot be bothered right now and it may turn out boring if i did it now.
comment! :)
xxxx