The Wild Ride

I Give My Heart To You...

I woke up for an early start, i carefully slipped out of bed and headed toward the bathroom, i checked back over my shoulder to see if i had woken Zacky, but he was still sleeping like a baby. I washed my face, before changing into some black skinnies and a VU top. I then moved on to do my make up. I evenly spread foundation over my face for a natural tone, then used a black kohl liner to line my undereyes, before grabbing my liquid eyeliner and with a sleek line, i was done and ready to do my hair. I pulled my straighteners out from my drawers and plugged them in, again checking up on Zacky, still sleeping. He'd turned over this time, so his back was facing me. I quickly ran the straighteners through my hair, turned them off and walked downstairs, closing the door quietly behind me.

I met Daisy in the kitchen, of course she was up and dressed, she had made some toast and i nicked a piece before writing a note and placing it on the island in the middle of the kitchen.
Boys, myself and Daisy have gone out, will be back in a bit, feel free to make yourself at home, food is in the fridge, beers in the pantry, just please don't make a mess! love ya xx
I grabbed Daisy by the hand, my car keys in the other and darted for the door before any of the guys could come down and ask where we were going.

"So, do you have any idea of what you want to get him?" Daisy asked me as we were driving along the M32.
Without taking my eyes off the road i answered, "Hmm, nope not a clue!".
She laughed, "Looks like your gunna need some expert help".
"That would be much appreciated" i smiled at her quickly, and then turned my attention back on the road.

I parked up, and we both stepped out the car, and i locked it as we walked away. There were many shops to choose from, but i didn't know which one would really strike an amazing present. I knew nothing, i had no idea whether to get him clothes, or what. I looked around Topman, and found nothing, i looked around Burton, where Daisy had picked up a few bits and pieces but it was more the stuff Brian would wear that she was looking at, not Zacky, it was hard.

I looked around a shoe shop i had never noticed before, it was a really cool shop, right down Zacky's street. They had everything from Converse to Vans, to shoes from Nike and Ecko. I passed the Converse section, and was looking at a pair of shoes that totally caught my eye. Zacky would love them, they were black trainer kind shoes, with "V" shapes on them and blood splatter, they reminded me of the 'V' blade for Zacky's clothing line, i picked them up, not knowing what size shoe he was. This is where i needed assisstance, i called over for Daisy.

"Hey, what do you think of these?" i asked, holding up one of the shoes.
"Wow, they are uberly awesome!" she replied.
"Yeah? i don't know what size he is though" i said frowning.
"Wait, the other day i was putting away everyone's shoes, i picked up Zacky's, oh my god, i swear i saw what size they were, ahh umm.. one minute let me think." She started making stupid gestures with her hands, trying to remember the size, it worked though.
"10!" she shouted, loud enough for the shop to hear. People were staring, i just smiled weakly at them.
"Are you sure?" i questioned.
"YES!" she screamed. I called over the shop assistant which was standing by the counter and asked her to fetch me a size 10 in the shoes i was holding. Soon after she came back with them in a box and told me luckily they were the last pair left. Result. I placed them on the countet and paid for them. All £65 of it, but it didn't matter, with the kind of money Zacky was earning, £65 was nothing. I smiled as she bagged the product and happily walked out of the store.

All i had to find now was a birthday card. Ha this was easy shit. After i'd made sure i had everything, birthday card, birthday present, wrapping paper etc, i called Daisy who had gone off for a little shop on her own, and arranged to meet up with her outside Starbucks. A short while later she came stumbling with about 5 different bags in her grasp, she came over and sat down. I had already ordered her a hot chocolate, as she picked it up to drink she began to tell me what she had bought. This was going to be a long story..
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo?
xxxx