Status: Updated 2/21/15 :)

She's Syn Through and Through

I Needed A Drink and I Needed It Now

It was well into the night and we all just made our way down to the beach. Every one was pretty much shitfaced by now. Leana and I were probably the most sober.

“Johnny, where did you get those pants my dear honeybee?” Jimmy asked as he picked Johnny up for a better look.

“Cara bought them for me. They were on sale.” Johnny replied. How these guys were two of my best friend’s, I’ll never know.

“Zacky boy, looking sexy over there.” Brian seductively commented as he and Noah past by him practically having sex while walking up toward the house. I felt someone sit down beside me.

“We sure picked a great bunch of bitches for our friends.” Leana said while taking a swig of Jack Daniels.

“No shit kid. You probably picked the most fucked up one though.” I motioned with my hand as Jimmy was air humping Johnny while was doing some fucking interpretive dance as Cara sang out My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion.

“Yeah well your girl is a close second.” I furrowed my brows together and looked to where she was pointing. Ari had made a cap out of a beach towel and had her new hat on jumping off of tiny as rocks while roaring.

“She isn’t my girl, Leana.” I sighed as I downed the rest of my beer.

“Not yet anyway. You still love that kid.” She said in all seriousness. When Leana was serious, which was a rare thing, she was always right and had the best advice.

“Shit, is it that obvious? Brian asked me earlier if I liked her and I didn’t lie to him.” I exclaimed.

“More obvious then how drunk these fuckers are. I say go for it, she’s one of a kind. Not to mention she is so much better than Val.” Leana hated Val.

“She sure the hell is. I’m going to tell her but I just don’t know when I should.”

“Tonight, or tomorrow after her hangover. That way she will be sober and remember the great hot steamy sex you guys have.” Leana leaned over and playfully shoved me to the side and winked. There goes serious Leana. I smiled.

“I doubt we will have sex then, she is still a virgin and I like my balls.” I said.

“What do your balls have to do with this?” She laughed at me statement.

“Today at the grocery store Brian thought she meant she wasn’t a virgin and he all about pissed himself and strangled her. So I'm sure whoever is her first, will be lacking balls after the fact.” I stated.

“Oh, so he played the protective brother role. Anyway, I’ll talk to you in the morning. Jimmy’s going to pass out soon and I would like to have sexual relations with him before he does.” I laughed as she walked away to grab a now leaping Jimmy. I got up to get one last drink and I noticed that everyone was pretty much gone. I found the hose and drown the bonfire before grabbing a few things and heading back to the house. My mind was racing as to where Ari had gone since I wanted to say good night. I was walking up the stairs as I was about to head into my room I heard screaming coming from Ari’s room. I automatically thought the worst and pushed my ear to her door. I felt like my heart was in my throat as I heard thumbing. I knew what was happening but I turned the handle anyway. I peeked my head in letting a small stream of light to fill her room. Zacky was on top of her. His lips on her breast as she pulled his hair and arched her back to give in even more to his touch.

My drunken best friend was fucking the equally drunken girl who held my heart.

Anger surged through my body as I slammed the door loud enough to interrupt every act of fucking sex and sleep in this house. I ran down the stairs and found my keys. I slammed the front door with more force than her bedroom door. This house was the last place I wanted to be. I needed a drink and I needed it now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but I figured why not post another chapter tonight. Dramatic ending, no?

Next chapter is when things blow up.

Comment! I know people read it so I figure I should have more comments than 5.

Anyway, love you guys.

-Lissa