Status: Updated 2/21/15 :)

She's Syn Through and Through

***ing ***ed Up Situation

My door slammed shut and I was thrown out of my drunken haze. How could I have been so fucking stupid?

“Zacky, stop it.” I said trying to get him to stop. This couldn’t be happening to me. “Zacky!” This time I said his name with a little more force.

“What?” He looked up at me. He was clearly drunk. We heard the front door forcefully close. It was louder than the first one. I pushed Zacky off of me and got out of bed looking for a shirt or anything really to cover me.

“Ari, what the fuc- You son of a bitch!” Brian’s voice boomed as he pushed my door all the way open and flicked on the lights. To say he was outraged was and understatement. I had never seen his eyes so dark before. He headed for Zacky, slightly pushing me out of the way.

“Brian stop it!” I screamed at him. By now, everyone else was standing in my room watching the scene unfold. Leana and Jimmy were clearly in the middle of sex due to Leana’s extreme sex hair and Jimmy being only in a bed sheet. I’m surprised Johnny and Cara were still even standing because of how much alcohol was in their bodies.

“You slept with my little fucking sister, you fucking asshole!” Brian yelled while dragging Zacky out of my bed and into a standing position. Zacky stared at him wide-eyed just waiting for Brian to pounce on him. Brian pulled back his hand, forming a fist, before looking as though realization hit him. He released him and I sighed in relief.

“You know what? I’m going to let Matt handle your ass. Me beating the shit out of you isn’t going to give me enough satisfaction but if Matt does it then I’ll be just fine.” Brian stated while shaking his head and heading for the door. “You two put some fucking clothes on and come down stairs.” He stopped to look at me and I’ve never felt so fucking hurt and confused in my life. Brian was disappointed in me. No one was in any state to disobey him so we followed his orders. As Zacky was walking out, he turned back to me.

“Syn, I’m so fucking sorry for what just happened.” I just looked at him and slightly nodded. I knew he was sorry but I also knew this whole thing wasn’t his fault. I hurriedly put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I just wanted to get downstairs and ask Brian about what he meant by having Matt deal with him. I stood at the top of the stairs and sighed. This is not going to be enjoyable.

“Aribella Syn, get your ass down here! I know you’re fucking standing at the top of those god damned steps!” Alright, maybe this wouldn’t be so bad. Yeah, trying to cheer myself up isn’t working. I slowly approached the kitchen to see my brother clutching the counter to death, Zacky sitting on a bar stool with his head down, Leana was on the phone yelling at someone, and the rest were just sitting at the table waiting for some shit to go down.

“Sit” I felt like a dog following his instructions. Leana threw the phone onto the table and leaned onto the wall. She was in a serious mood.

“Matt is wasted so someone needs to go get him. I’m not going after that fucking conversation.” Leana commented as Jimmy wrapped his arms around her.

“I’ll go, just tell me where I’m going.” Noah spoke up and we met each other’s gases. She smiled apologetically toward me. I gave her a weak one back. Brian wrote down the directions and Noah left. No one spoke for a good five minutes. My confusing was growing and so was my anger. Thanks dad for give me the family temper. I had had enough.

“Why the fuck am I sitting here?” I said to no one in particular. Brian slowly raised his head. I just said the wrong thing. Oh shit, there she blows!

“Why are you sitting down here? Well let me see. I found you crawling out of bed, naked, after one of my best fucking friends fucked you!” He was seething and he slammed his hand down on the counter with every word starting at crawling. My attitude matched his despite the fact that I was scared to death.

“Why do you care!? It’s my life, not yours. It was drunken sex, get over it. You are not my father and have no right to say who and who I can’t fuck!” Brian looked taken aback for a few seconds before regaining his hard glare.

“He knows you were off limits! You are my little sister. Forgive me for FUCKING CARING!” Tears were forming in his eyes which were a rare sight and I felt guilty but I didn’t care.

“Off limits? How the FUCK am I off limits? Oh and why is everyone so fucking concerned over Matt? He has nothing to do with this fucking fucked up situation!” I was now standing and spun around to leave the room but smacked into a hard wall. Matt to be exact.

“Take off the shirt.” He growled at me. I looked down. I was wearing his shirt I had borrowed the other night. I removed it, still in a pissed off state, and walked out of the room naked from the waist up.

“Fuck!” I heard Brian yell as I slammed my door. I found another shirt and threw it on. I went to get into my bed but the past events made me stop. I just stood there. How could I have done that? Most girls would be fucking ecstatic about losing their virginity to Zacky Vengeance. I, on the other hand, cried. I was crying. This shouldn’t have happened. I did the only thing I thought was right. I walked out of my room and into Matt’s. I was like a zombie at this point. Ignoring the screaming and things smashing downstairs, I laid down and covered up. Why was Matt so angry with me?

What am I thinking? My brother and I just got into our first real serious fight and here I am thinking about how mad Matt is at me. I’m fucked up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy! Okay so here is part one. The next one will be from Matt's point of view. I think this chapter kind of sucks because I didn't really know how to approach the fight between Brian and Ari. If you need anything clarified in the story up to this point, just ask. :)

Thank you guys so much for reading, subscribing, and commenting. I honestly thought that no one would really read this but you all really surprised me. Thank you.

OH, the bio for Cara is up now in the characters so you can check that out if you want too.

The next chapter should be up by the 17th of July. I have a lot on my plate right now for my sister's wedding in August and all of my maid of honor duties and shit. Plus my dad and grandpa's birthdays are this monday and tuesday so I have to do some stuff for them. Okay, sorry, I'm rambling about stuff you guys really dont care about. If I get a lot of feedback, I'll even update 2-3 times by the 17th. I'll probably do that anyway because you guys are just that amazing.

-Lissa

-Lissa