Status: Updated 2/21/15 :)

She's Syn Through and Through

I Love Her and She Broke Me

“The usual?” Mark asked. I was currently sitting on a stool at Johnny’s bar. The only people that were really left in this place were the ones that were fucking wasted. I was hoping to join them soon.

“Nah man, just bring me some vodka and jack.” Going home slightly sober was not an option tonight.

“Bad day?” Mark raised an eyebrow as he walked to the left to grab some bottles from the fridge. That is something I loved about this place. If they knew you and you were having a shitty day, they just brought you the whole damn bottle. I gave a dry chuckle and shook my head.

“You can’t even imagine.” Mark was a friend so I knew what I was saying would stay in this bar.

“Lay it on me man.” He grabbed a stool from the back and sat down placing my order next to me and grabbing him a shot glass and some tequila.

“Walked in on my girl fucking my best friend.” I stated. The story didn’t need a big dramatic telling.

“That’s shitty; I didn’t know you were seeing someone.” He said as he threw back a shot and I took a swig of JD.

“I don’t that’s the thing. You remember like 4 years ago when we came in with a tiny girl and John (the owner) let her make up some drinks for people?” I inquired. He nodded when the memory came back.

“Well that’s the girl. She isn’t mine but I was sure as fuck going to make her mine. Brian even gave his approval.” I said switching to the vodka. The cold liquid burned on his way down giving me a bittersweet feeling.

“You’re joking right? Gates almost had a heart attack when some asshole tried hitting on her.” He stated and I laughed.

“That was you fucker.” He chuckled remembering back.

“She was a cool kid.” He stated.

“I love her and she broke me.” I mumbled. Alcohol was slowly taking over my head. I was saying shit I would never say sober. I was admitting to being broken hearted. Not even Val cheating got this big of a reaction. This kid comes back home not even a week ago and I’m already at the bar drowning myself in liquid poison. This pissed me off. I chugged the rest of my Jack Daniel’s.

“Dude, all I can say is give her a chance. She probably doesn’t even know how you fucking feel.” Mark said. When I look back on this moment, it’s surely only going to be for shits and giggles. Here are two grown ass men drinking until we get shitfaced over a girl that has no idea the damage she’s causing. I started to laugh but was cut off by a buzzing in my pocket. I was pulling it out as mark got up.

“Talk to you later man, I got shit to do. Good luck.” He said and I nodded as to say thank you before answering the phone.

‘Hello” I didn’t bother checking the caller I.D.

“Matthew Sanders! Where the fuck in carnation are you?” It was Leana and I laughed at what she said.

“Johnny’s, and no, I’m not coming home. I can’t be in the same fucking house as those two.” I sneered.

“I don’t give a fuck what you can’t do Matt, you’re coming home. She doesn’t even understand what’s happening.” She whispered the last part meaning she was talking about Syn. I could hear a conversation going on in the back ground. Brian was ranting about some shit before yelling at Zacky to sit his ass down.

“I don’t care Lea, I’m not coming home and you can’t make me.” Yeah, M. Shadows was being a big ass baby right now.

‘You’re not 4 Matthew and I’ll expect you home in the next 10 minutes.” She said not in the mood to play games.

“Just go fuck Jim or something, God knows you sound like you need it, and it is sort of your job. Even if I wanted to be there, I’m too drunk.” I knew she was just hurt by what I had said.

“Wow Matt, that was fucking low. You’re coming home, I’m sending someone.” She was pissed off and hurt. You could hear it in her voice. I knew she would keep her word so I threw some money down by the cash register and left a note on a napkin. I downed my last bit of vodka and went to wait outside.

I said going home slightly sober was not an option but apparently it is now. My anger was growing and I couldn’t wait to get home and unwind. By unwind, I mean explode one someone and I was hoping that someone was Syn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, it's short, i know, but i wanted to post something. It's pretty much a filler just explaining how Matt feels in general. Plus it gives a bit of foreshadowing at the end. ;)

What a softy Matt was in this chapter. Drinking away his pain. Poor guy, i feel bad for him and i even wrote this shit.

Anywho, i keep changing the picture for Ari's character because i cant just pick one and stick with it so if you notice that it's different, that's why. i'm still on the hunt for the perfect picture. haha.

I also just want to give you guys a big THANK YOU for getting this story to 10 stars. It really means a lot to me since I never feel good about the stuff I write after I post it and I know I make grammer mistakes. Just thank you. :)

Okay, thoughts?
Comment and let me know.
-Lissa