Status: Updated 2/21/15 :)

She's Syn Through and Through

I Bet She's Glad I Got Her First Before You Did

I was looking at my shoes while I heard a car pull up and stop. I didn’t bother looking.

“Matt, come on.” Noah called from the car window. Figures, they’d send her of all people. I pushed my back off the wall with ease and got in the car.

“I know I shouldn’t pry but I’m confused as hell. Why is everyone concerned about you? That sounded harsh.” She mumbled the last part and a low, small chuckle passed my lips. I sighed knowing she wouldn’t tell anyone. I didn’t know her very well but she just had that quality to her.

“I like her.” I stated simply. That was so far from the whole truth.

‘No fuck, Stevie Wonder could have seen that shit. What’s the real reason?” I laughed at her joke. This kid and I were going to be good friends.

“Long story short, I loved her when she was 14, yeah I know I was 20 and it was all illegal and shit but I did.” I paused for a minute and then continued, “I still love her. Then she fucked Zacky.” I said. There was a silence before Noah spoke up.

“Well you if you want her, go for it. Zacky shouldn’t be the deciding factor in this. It was drunken sex that she will regret and I know Zacky does already. Brian didn’t even hit him; he’s saving it for you. But back to the whole point to my rant, Ari likes you, I don’t know if she loves you but I know she likes you. This whole situation is fucking ridiculous. I know she hurt you but she doesn’t know that. She’s a kid, Matt. She has no idea how this love shit works. You have no right to be mad at her…or Zacky. They were drunk.” I knew she was right but my anger was just building and building.

“Fuck! I know you’re right but I’m going to beat that mother fucker’s ass. He knew she was off limits, he even suggested to everyone that they stay away from everyone so I could get her. He fucked himself over on this one. He may have been drunk but I know him Noah, he was sober enough to know who he was fucking.” That was the last thing said as we pulled into the driveway. I got out of the car and walked to the house. Screaming met my ears. I approached the kitchen and saw everyone. Ari was yelling at Brian and had her back to me.

“Off limits? How the FUCK am I off limits? Oh and why is everyone so fucking concerned over Matt? He has nothing to do with this fucking fucked up situation!” She spun around and walked right into my chest. Noah’s words kept playing over and over in my head, I know she hurt you but she doesn’t know that, I looked down at her to see that she was in my shirt. She just fucked my friend and was in my shirt. That is just fucking sick.

“Take off the shirt.” I growled. She ripped off the shirt to reveal her entire top half and stormed off up the stairs.

“Fuck!” Brian yelled as her door slammed shut. Zacky started to chuckle. I walked more into the kitchen.

“What the fuck are you laughing about Vengeance?” I asked as venom hung to every word.

“This whole thing is fucked up, we had sex, so what? She’s 18, she can make her own damn decisions and you two are acting like she’s a kid. Get over this shit. I’m going to bed.” He got up from his stool and tried to walk past me. I pulled my arm back and nailed him right in the jaw.

“What the fuck man!?” He yelled as he held his jaw.

“You know what! She is mine, Z!” I shouted back and made a fist again, this time colliding with his stomach.

“She isnt meat Matt, I bet she’s glad I got her first before you did.” That was it. Something inside me snapped and anything near me started flying. My fists kept swinging at Zacky in between me throwing something. Noah and Leana were screaming for me to stop. I don’t even know why I was still going. I finally stopped and looked around. I had broke the table, smashed all the dishes that were in the cabinet, the bay window now looked like a drive thru window. Jimmy had leana pushed into a corner while Cara was sitting in a cubberd. Johnny had Noah in living room. Brian just stood by the sink expressionless. I sighed and grabbed at my face. I fucked this all up.

“Sorry Bri, I’ll pay for all this shit. Take care of this kid, as much as I hate him right now, I don’t want him dead.” I motioned toward Zacky who was laying on the ground groaning. Blood was all over him and me but none of it belonged to me. I turned around and walked up the stairs to my room. I faught my urge to go check on Ari and went inside softly closing the door behind me. I heard sniffling coming from my bed and some soft sobbing. With furrowed eyebrows, I flicked on my desk lamp. Syn was curled up in a ball hugging one of my pillows to her face sobbing. With each tremble that wracked her body, I felt more and more guilty. She broke my heart and I was the one wanting to apologize. Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, i dont know if I really like this one but i decided to post it anyway. The next one will go back to Aribella's POV.

How'd I do writing Matt's angry destruction? haha

Anywho, I have two story ideas floating around in my head and one is going to be an avenged story but the other one i cant decide between them and All Time Low. What do you guys think? Would you read another story of mine if I wrote one?

Thank you to all commenters and subbies. hehe. Comment more please?

Love you guys,
Melissa