Status: Updated 2/21/15 :)

She's Syn Through and Through

I've Missed Our Late Night Girl Talks

I knew he was in the room. I may be crying out all the water in my body and had my face crammed in a pillow but I could feel him in the room. He just had that presence. I heard a clicking noise and then the bed shifted under Matt’s weight. I felt arms snaking around my middle and myself being pulled into his chest. He slowly pulled the pillow away from my face. I latched onto him and his muscles relaxed which instantly made me feel better. This was what I wanted, where I needed to be. We just laid there in silence but it wasn’t uncomfortable in the least.

“I’m sorry Bella.” Matt whispered into my ear making goose bumps grace my skin.

‘For what? I don’t even know why you are in this mess.” I stated. I was curious to hear his answer.

“You have no idea how involved I actually am with this Syn. I wish I wasn’t because then I feel like this and be having to pay for a new kitchen.” He said.

“You’re right, I don’t have any idea how you are involved.” I said hoping that I would finally get my answer.

“That’s how it should be. Go to sleep Syn, you’ve had a long day.” He commanded and I obliged feeling my eye lids droop. I was almost out cold when I heard Matt speaking. He sounded far away from me.

“I love you kid, that’s why this is so fucked up.” I tried to force my mouth to question what he said but it was like my brain wasn’t connecting to my body. My eyes fully slide shut and I was out.

I groaned as I rolled over for the millionth time that night. My mind was racing. So far I had slept for 2 hours straight before I woke up. Matt was out snoring lightly. I finally said fuck it and went to Jimmy’s room. Jimbo could always fix things and put me to sleep. I stopped and listened at his door just to make sure and Leana weren’t doing the nasty before I opened the door and crept to his side of the bed. I bent down to his level and started poking him.

“Jimmy, wake up.” I said for the fifth time and he slowly opened his eyes and then looked up at me.

“What the fuck Synny? What’s wrong? His face went from confusion to concern as he looked at my face.

“I can’t sleep, there is too much shit going on in my head.” I said.

“Alright, climb on in. You can sleep in the middle.” He said and I smiled like a little kid at Christmas. I got up and climbed over Jimmy. I was now between him and Lea. He tucked me in gave me his full attention signaling that he was ready to listen. This guy was seriously the best.

“Why is everyone so concerned about Matt?” I asked. Jimmy sighed before moving some hair out of my face.

“I can’t tell you the whole truth to that but I can tell you that when we were 19, Brian gave us all a speech about how we couldn’t go after you even though you were 13. I’m not going to lie, you were fucking hot.” I chuckled and punched his chest softly.

“What does that have to do with anything?” I questioned.

“A lot but I can’t say anything else about it until he who shall not be named in this conversation tells you himself. What else is going on in that pretty little head?”

“I cried.” I stated softly. Jimmy knew right away what I was getting at.

“Most girls do kiddo. What to know a secret?” He asked. I nodded my head.

“I cried too.” This made me laugh. “Shut up, I’m not kidding. Sure I may have not be crying because I fucked someone but I was cry as her dad chased me around her house with a shot gun for screwing his daughter.” This made me laugh even harder.

“I feel bad for Zacky.” I exclaimed.

“You shouldn’t. He said some shit downstairs that made him deserve Matt hitting him. He broke the agreement we all made to Brian. We still love the dude but he could have avoided making this mess to begin with.” He said and I felt angry that they were trying to blame all of this on Zacky.

“It takes two to fuck, Jimmy. I was apart of it.” I said as I crossed my arms like a child.

“Ew, Don’t say that! I don’t want to hear about you sexing up some guy more importantly one of my best friends. You are forever going to be my baby Synny Cakes. Plus Zacky is the one with the dick and he didn’t have to stick the landing, if you catch my drift.” I chuckled.

“I got you Jim Jam and I will always be your Synny Cakes even when I seven kids running around.”

“Seven fucking kids! Fucking Christ kid. I can’t imagine seven of you and he who shall not be named in this conversation running around.” I raised my eyebrows.

“Oh, so I’m having seven kids with he who shall not be named? You guys are really content on me being with him.” I stated as Jimmy smiled.

“Yeah and we all can’t wait for it to happen. Not your seven kids but you two together.” He clarified.

“Interesting, so change of subject, when are you and Leana going to have baby Jimeanas?”

“Jimeanas? I don’t know, I want to marry her first though.” Jimmy just stated the unbelievable. He wanted to settle down…with one girl! It’s a miracle.

“You really love her huh?” I whispered. I don’t know why I whispered.

“Yeah, if I just had her, I’d be happy.” He whispered back and I gave him a hug. I was happy for my Jimmy. He would make the greatest husband and father someday. He interrupted my happy future Sullivan family thoughts.

“Hey Syn, would you do something for me?” He asked.

“Of course, what do you need?”

“Will you come ring shopping with me? I want to get her the perfect ring.” He said and I smiled.

“Hell yeah I’ll come! So you want to marry her soon I’m guessing.”

“I don’t think I can wait any longer without her being a Sullivan.” He said and I giggled at his giddiness.

“When you want to do this whole shopping mission?” I asked.

“Tomorrow plus I don’t want to be here when they pick up the kitchen.” Leave it to Jimmy to pick the time when we need to do shit but I honestly didn’t mind skipping out on the cleaning.

‘Tomorrow it is. Night Jimmy, love you.” I said as I yawned and pulled the covers up to my chin and snuggled up to him.

“Night kid, love you too. I’ve missed our late night girl talks.” He said as he situated himself and I chuckled.

‘Shut up you dumbass.” I mumbled.

“You love my skinny dumbass.” He fired back and I chuckled again.

“Night Jimmy.” I stated in a mock stern voice.

“Yeah, yeah…” His voice trailed off as I drifted back to sleep. I needed my Jimmy. I don’t know how I lived four years without him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 14!

Let me know what you think. :)

I was in a harry potter mood when i was writing this so the whole he who shall not be named thing is a result from that. haha

If you're an All Time Low fan or want to read another story by me then Click Here

-Lissa