Status: Updated 2/21/15 :)

She's Syn Through and Through

Matt and Zacky Are Having A Love Fest

“Hey Jimmy, have you seen…are they cuddling?” I heard Brian’s voice say. You see, Leana and I are all cuddled together. We are both awake, we just don’t feel that it’s necessary to be up right now so here we are, huddled in the middle of her and Jimmy’s king size bed.

“They sure are; hot right?” Jimmy commented and Leana grabbed a pillow and chucked it toward Jimmy’s voice while I flipped him the bird.

“Dude, as hot as this scene potentially could be, that is my sister and a girl that I think of as a sister, so no, that is not hot.” Brian stated and I clapped making them laugh.

“Well since you’re actually up now Synny, we have some business to attend to so get the fuck out of my bed and get ready.” I groaned and grabbed onto Leana.

“Ari, as much as I love you, could you remove your hand from my ass, it’s turning me on.” Lea said and I jerked my hand away and sat up.

“Ewwy, Lea, don’t say that.” I commented scrunching my face up.

“Oh boo who, like you’ve never touched a girl before.” Leana said and sat up too. I looked at her in mock shock.

“How’d you know?” I yelled and grabbed at my heart.

“Because my dear, hands that good have had some practice.” She said and Jimmy started to cackle while Brian looked horrified. I kept my composer.

“Oh, you mean these babies?” I put my hands up and wiggled my fingers, “They’ve been around the block a few times.”

“For the love of my sanity, go get ready and stop talking about the things you’ve touched. Wait, where are you two going?” Brian asked. Jimmy’s face turned mischievous.

“To the sex shop, Synny wanted to get a few things and I have a discount card so I figured we could make a bonding experience out of it.” Jimmy said and Brian just grabbed at his hair and walked out of the room grumbling something about his baby sister living with over sexual lunatics.

“Where are you really going?” Leana asked while we got out of bed.

“We’re just going to hang out and talk about some stuff. We girls need to catch up on all things Brad Pitt. Wait, we’re still hot on Brad Pitt right?” He said turning to me.

“Nah, we’ve moved on to Johnny Depp.” I commented as I walked out of the room. Jimmy’s nonsense didn’t faze anyone in this house besides Noah but that’s only because she hasn’t been here long. I quickly showered and threw on some clothes. I was putting my hair in a messy bun on top of my head when I felt a presence and heard a knock on the doorway. I flicked my eyes over to the door and saw Zacky. He was in casual clothing but he still looked good despite the nasty bruises on his face from last night. I guess Matt really ruffed him up.

“Yes?” I asked as I grabbed for my face moisturizer.

“I just wanted to…um apologize for last night again. It was a mistake on my part, I should have stopped.” I sighed, stopping what I was doing, and turned to him with one hand on the counter for support.

“Don’t apologize Zack, I was just as capable as stopping as you were.” I said softly. Zacky walked over to me and put his hand under my chin.

“Hey look at me,” I obliged and was greeted with the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen. They really were something. “I don’t regret it just so you know.” He said letting a smirk grace his face, “It was the best I’ve had.” I punched his chest and let out a small laugh. This is why Zacky Baker didn’t have a girlfriend, he really knew how to ruin a moment when he is trying to be sweet.

“Really that’s sweet and all Zacky but I have to get ready so bah-bye.” I said waving to him and he just laughed. We started to mess around. I pushed him and he wouldn’t move. Soon we were laughing like maniacs and saying random stupid shit. Someone cleared their throat and we jumped not expecting it. Matt was standing in the doorway with arms crossed looking slightly peeved off. We stood there awkwardly for a few minutes before Zacky decided to leave.
“I’m gunna uh, go.” He said while rubbing the back of his neck. “See you guys later.” He said and walked out the door with his head down to avoid Matt. I went back to what I was doing before Zacky had interrupted me. Matt came in and sat the counter watching me.

“What did he want?” He asked trying to make it sound as casual as possible. He failed. I was putting on some light eye shadow.

“He just wanted to apologize again for last night. That’s it.” I told him of course leaving out a few parts.

“That’s it?” he prodded. I sighed, I couldn’t lie to Matt, hell I couldn’t lie to anyone I knew.

“I told him not to apologize…”

“And?” Matt urged.

“He said I was the best he’s had. Happy now?” I asked. I looked up at Matt. His eyes went dark and he gripped the counter causing his knuckles to go white. What the hell is up with him? I sighed again and moved between his legs placing my hands on his face. He tried pulling away and grabbed one of my wrists. I didn’t budge.

“Hey, chill out Matt. What’s up with you?” I said softly trying to get him to look at my face. He dropped his hand from my arm to around my waist and pulled me into a hug. I swear this kid was bipolar but I still hugged him back. I ran a hand through his barely there hair as he rested his head in the crook of my neck. He mumbled an ‘I’m fine’ and placed a small kiss to my neck sending a shiver down my spine. He pulled away and looked at me. His face was tired, I noted.

“Why did you leave last night?” He inquired looking a bit sad.

“I needed Jimmy.” I stated. All the boys knew that when I was upset, Jimmy was the one I went to as a last resort. I always tried to fix me on my own but my attempts always failed and I went to Jimmy.

“Why do you wear makeup?” He randomly asked and I shrugged.

“I guess because it makes me look better and I like it.” I said.

“You don’t need it.” He said with a smile earning one from me as well. This boy really knew how to pull on the heart strings. We chatted for a few more minutes before I kicked him out of my room so I could leave with Jimmy. I walked down the stares and into the Kitchen where everyone else was. I inwardly gasped as I looked at the mess. Damn, he really went to town in here.

“You ready Cakes?” Jimmy asked pulling my attention from the room. I nodded my head and he jumped off the counter he was sitting on and kissed Leana goodbye.

“See you later bitches, and oh, if you get the chance, could you tidy up my room for me. There’ll be an extra twenty in the paycheck if you do.” He said while slipping on his shades. The guys murmured some fuck you’s and Jimmy and I were off.

We had been to four different shops for a ring and I was getting hungry.

“Slim Jim, I’m hungry.” I whined as I grabbed on to his arm as we were walking down the sidewalk.

“One more shop and then we’ll eat, I promise.” He leaned down and kissed my head. I was a bitch when I was hungry and he knew it. We entered a cute little store. It had a good feel to it. Jimmy went to one side of the store and I went to the other. I kept in mind what Leana would like with what Jimmy had wanted. As I was walking, I almost missed the perfect ring. I snapped my head back to it and stared at it. It definitely wasn’t the ring for Leana but it was for me. The ring actually made my heart speed up.

“Whatcha looking at?” Jimmy asked as I merely pointed to the ring. “You like it?”

“Yeah, it’s perfect.” He chuckled and I knew he knew what I was talking about.

“Excuse me ma’am, could you show us this ring, please?” Jimmy asked and I tried to protest. This day was for Leana, not me. She handed me the ring and I slipped it on. It was a perfect fit.

“When are you getting married?” The woman behind the counter asked. My eyes widen and Jimmy started laughing.

“Oh, we aren’t getting married. He’s like my brother.” I said and the lady laughed.

“Oh forgive me, when are you getting married?” She pointed her questioned at me and Jimmy laughed harder. I just smacked him. The poor woman looked confused.

“I’m the one getting married. She came to help me find a ring. She doesn’t even know her boyfriend.” Jimmy said and the lady looked even more confused.

“You don’t know your boyfriend?” She questioned.

“Apparently everyone knows that this guy and I are supposed to be together and they can’t wait for it to happen but I have no clue who the guy is and I guess now he is my boyfriend.” I clarified for her not that it sounded sane.

“If you don’t know who he is then you are dumb, he’s been around you forever.” Jimmy said and then snapped his mouth shut as if he said something he shouldn’t have. “Any way, give the woman the ring back and come look at this.” He said and I followed his orders. He showed me the ring he wanted for Leana suddenly getting nervous.

“That’s the one.” I said as I waved over the woman from before. I didn’t even give Jimmy a chance to second guess himself. He paid for the ring and we were off to food.

We were currently sitting in his car eating McDonald’s as we talked.

“When should I ask her?”

“Whenever you think is right. Do you want to plan it out or just do it whenever?” I asked before taking a big bite out of my cheeseburger.

“I wanted to plan it like make some sort of treasure hunt for her that takes her all day and all around the town then she can come back home all pissed off at me and then I’d have a big ass box in the back yard filled with things that I love about her with the box buried in it.”

“Awe Jimmy that’s perfect!” I squealed as I shoved a fry in my mouth. He had really thought about this. It made me super proud of him weirdly enough. We chit chatted about when he should do it and we concluded that a week from now on Friday was the day since that was when Jimmy first saw her. I don’t know how he remembered that since he was hammered that night. I was there. My phoned started going of telling me I had a text message.

“Noah says that Matt and Zack are having a love fest in the kitchen because they’re plastered and she wants us to get some pizzas.” I said and chuckled.

“Well what the fuck are we waiting for; let’s go see the drunken sex fest! I need to tape it!” He yelled and took off down the road toward the nearest pizza joint. He was driving like he was in Grand Theft Auto and I was laughing my ass off. I loved this guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jimmy and Ari
Leana's Ring

So I've finally reached 20 comments for this story and let me tell you, it feels nice. I also have almost 400 readers and over 100 subscribers so thank you guys so much and please keep it up. :)

Oh, and let's play a game. Can anyone spot the foreshadowing in this chapter? Here's a hint; it won't happen for a while but it will be a big step in the story.

I've been thinking about little things I could put in a story and see if you guys can figure them out. How does that sound to you readers?

-Lissa