Status: Updated 2/21/15 :)

She's Syn Through and Through

You Went From Robbing The Cradle To Robbing The Nursing Home

So the first restaurant we went to sucked ass. We left after we had our drinks and now we're at Applebee's. There weren't many people here so it was easy to get enough tables together for all of us.

"I love chicken tenders, yes I do." Cara sang as she slid one into her mouth and bit it. I was sitting across from her while Matt sat on my left and Noah On my right. Brian was next to her and across from Jimmy with Leana next to him. Johnny was next to Cara and Zacky and Kylie occupied the one of the table's ends.

"I'm dating a child." Mumbled Johnny as he shoved a few fries in his mouth while looking lovingly at Cara play with her tenders.

"I see you picked up a few of Gate's habits there Christ." Zacky stated while laughter filled the air.

"Hey! I don't go for the jail bait anymore! That was one time." Brian huffed and crossed his arms in a pouting manner.

"It was 3 and a half and the last one was 2 months ago." Matt said with a sickly sweet smile.

"Yeah guys, come on, he clearly goes for the barely legals now." I said pointing at Noah. "Isn't that right bro?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, barley legals are the best." He put his arm around Noah's shoulders and pulled her into his side.

"Too bad I'm 17." Noah stated completely serious. Brian's face drained of color and we all cracked up. " I'm just kidding bug..." Brian's face relaxed. " I'm 16." Noah said again.

"Fuck!" Brian yelled. He was so gullible.

"Dude, she's joking, she's really 47." I said popping a fry into my mouth.

"You went from robbing the cradle to robbing the nursing home, that takes skill Gates." Jimmy said as he raised up his beer and everyone soon followed. This is how I loved it. Just us, hanging out without a care in the world. It was true avenged style. We all sat and ate our food with some banter and a lot of laughs. We were waiting for some more beers and our dessert when I heard the 3 most annoying voices I've ever heard. Well technically, 2 sounded the same but that didn't mean I wanted to hear one voice with an echo.

"Hey Leana! Thanks for inviting us." Gena said as she, Val, Michelle, and 3 guys walked up. All of our gazes landed on Lea with glares.

"H-hey guys." She stutterd out in a dull voice. I rolled my eyes knowing she didn't invite them.

"Awe, look girls, They're babysitting again." Val pointed to Noah, Cara, and I before letting out a screech of a cackle.

"Oh look guys, these gentleman rescued some dogs from the pound. How cute." I stated as I pointed back at the three bitches who interrupted my good night. They're laughing stopped and ours started.

"How's my sloppy seconds?" Michelle asked Noah in a fake sweet tone.

"Fantastic, I cleaned them up after you slopped them. Now they're better than ever." Noah said mimicking michelle's tone. I suppressed a laugh.

"Bitch" Michelle tried mumbling but I had caught it. I grabbed Matt's hand to keep me from cutting a bitch.

"The only bitches here are you three, so if you could please leave, that'd be nice." I growled.

"God Matt, control your baby." Val stated and I felt Matt tense up at the sound of his name leaving her cheating lips.

"Just go Val." Matt said as he started rubbing circles on my knuckles with his thumb.

"Why, our friend invited us here so we can stay, I say you take the trash out." Gena spoke up for her friend. That was it. I had gone an awful long time without letting anything get to me and that was a bad thing for these bitches. On a scale of Martin Luther King Jr. To Chris Brown, I was at Mel Gibson. I pushed away from the table and got up at lightening speed. I was in Gena's face in a mere second.

"You want us to take the trash out?" I growled. She merely smirk ed and nodded her head. I let the sinister smile take over my features.

"Al right then." I stated and pushed past her while the others just watched at the fact that I was just walking away. I was about a foot behind her before I whipped around and grabbed a fist full of overly bleached hair and yanked her backwards. I heard chairs hitting the walls from being pushed back as I grabbed her arm and started pulling her toward the door. She was attempting to fight back but my grip on her was too good.

"What are you doing!?" She screeched out as I pushed the door open and threw her out into the cool night air.

"Taking out the trash." I stated simply before slamming the door shut and walking back to the others.

"Want to join her?" I pointed to the door while directing my statement at the twins. They shook there heads and started to walk away with wide eyes. Employees were standing around not knowing what to do. I sat back down. " I'd like my dessert now." I said to the nearest waiter and smiled. They scurried off and I laughed.

"I can't believe you invited them Lea, I know they're you're..." The words started flying at Leana and she was trying to apologize. I cut them off.

"She didn't invite her guys." I said as I stole a gulp of Matt's beer. Leana gave me a look as a silent thank you.

"Then why were they here?" Matt questioned as he pulled the bottle away from my hand.

"I updated my facebook status. Val commented and I said that we should get together soon. Fucking social networking sites." She mumbled embarrassed as we all started to laugh. I put the smack down on Gena all because facebook was a bitch.

"Zacky, I don't know how you did it." I said as I took a bite of my cheese cake.

"Did what?"

"Touch Gena, I think my hands are starting to burn from grabbing her nappy bleached hair." The guys let out a few ohhh's and burned's.

"Simple, I used gloves. Couldn't be to careful with that walking STD." I busted out laughing at this one.

"Oh Kylie, you nabbed a funny one." Brian added.

"More like funny looking." She said innocently. Zacky faked a horrified face while we all shared a laugh. Conversation died down as the night went on. Around 1 am we all decided it was time to head on home. As Matt was driving, he turned his head slightly to talk.

"I can't believe you did that tonight." He stated with a slight chuckle.

"Better believe it, I guess I spend to much time watching Monday Night Raw. That John Cena is a real babe." I said with a smirk as he continued to let a low rumble escape his chest.

"Thank you Bella."

"For what?"

"Dragging her out, I can't hit women."

"That's because you weren't blessed enough to be born with a vagina." I said as I grabbed the arm Matt had rested on the middle console and wrapped my arms around it and leaning my head onto the colorful ink covering his warm skin.

I must have fallen asleep because I was now being placed onto my bed by Matt. He looked around for something before walking out of the room and returning not even a minute later.

"Lift your arms." He instructed while I groaned and followed his orders. He slipped a t-shirt over my head before pulling it down to my waist. He took off my heels before pulling my up into a standing position. I placed my hands on his shoulders to steady myself as he tugged down my dress leaving me in my underwear and the freshly added shirt. He removed his clothing down to his boxers before picking me up and tucking me into bed. He climbed in and pulled me to him.

"Love you baby girl." He whispered leaving goose bumps on my skin from his warm breath. Everything about him was warm and I love it. I loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been 2 weeks! Sorry guys, every time I sat down to write, I was interuppted and that's on thing I can't stand..someone looking at what I'm doing on the computer. Plus yesterday my mother grounded me from the computer but obviously she isn't the smartest considering I still have my phone that has internet. I wrote this on my phone so I hope it came out okay.

I have yet to start writing on my new story but I'll get right on that. I'll risk carpoltunnel from typing on this phone just so I can get at least a couple chapters up for you guys. :)

Thanks to all the new readers, subbers, and commenters as well as the returnees... Is that even a word? Oh well, it is now.

Love you guys
-Liss