Status: Updated 2/21/15 :)

She's Syn Through and Through

Freeze Bitch

“Jimmy get back here!” Leana yelled as she ran after Jimmy. All of us girls were sitting in the living room trying to decide on some wedding stuff. It’s only been a week since the engagement and we are already planning. We’re such women.

“What’d he do to deserve the little woman’s abuse?” Brian asked as he and the guys walked into the room while we all listened to Jimmy yell ow’s and swears words amongst loud thuds.

“Stole the color wheels, we’re trying to pick out the wedding colors. What do you guys think for colors?” Noah questioned them before looking up from the magazine full of place settings.

“Well when I’m getting married, I’m having purple and another color so they can’t have purple.” I rolled my eyes. We actually already ruled out purple just because of Brian.

“We’ve decided!” She yelled. Jimmy came in behind her rubbing his ass. I laughed.

“Good now when can we go look for dresses? I really want too.” Cara said while bouncing up and down in her seat.

“We can go today if you want.” Leana stated with a shrug. We all agreed and got ready.

“Alright boys, don’t burn the house down, we’ll be back in a few hours.” I stated as we headed out the door and to Matt’s escalade. Yeah, that’s right, I have him so trained, he’s letting me drive his baby around.

“So when are you and Matt going to ravage each other?” Cara asked nonchalantly.

“We are not going to ravage each other babe.” I stated while pulling out of the driveway.

“Oh please, you two always sleep together. Let’s face it, you both need to get together and have cute little demon babies.” Noah stated and I tried turning around to smack her.

“We are not having demon babies either!” I yelled. I could feel a shade of deep pink over taking my cheeks.

“Aw, she’s blushing. You and Matt are like me and Zacky; undeniable.” Kylie said.

“Yeah you need to get with him already! Jimmy says he’s tired of listening to Matt talk about you.” Leana stated. I was under attack.

“H-he doesn’t talk about me.” I stuttered out.

“Yeah he does, and frankly it’s so sickeningly cute, I want to throw up.” Noah said and I huffed and pulled into the bridal shop parking lot.

“Whatever ladies, let’s just shop.” I said getting out of the car. Once inside, we found like five dresses for Leana to try on. We almost cried when she first came out even though the dress was kind of ugly. Our little Leana was getting hitched. The third dress was the winner. It was perfect for her. Next were bridesmaids’ dresses. We all got the same dress but Leana said we could get our hair done differently which I thought was a good idea.

“I can’t believe I’m getting married.” Leana said as the lady was bagging up her dress.

“Why? You and Jimmy are like the golden couple.” I said while leaning on the counter top.

“I just never thought he would ask me, you know? It’s Jimmy not Matt or Brian. I always pictured those two getting married first.” She said laughing.

“Me too actually, I always pictured Matt and Brian would be married and have had at least two kids by now.” I said laughing.

“Well they almost got married but the bitches messed it up for them and I’m glad.” She stated taking her dress from the lady.

“Why?”

“Val and Michelle changed. They just wanted the money and the fame that came with the band these last few years. They didn’t love my boys. Besides, if they had gotten married, you and Noah wouldn’t have been able to come and show them how a relationship is supposed to work.”

“Matt and I aren’t even together, Lea.” I said.

“I know but you guys will be. I’ve got 50 bucks against Zacky. Oh, we all bet on when he’ll ask you out.” I slapped her playfully and laughed. They would do something like that.

“You guys are insane but I love you all anyway.”

“Hey Ari?” Leana asked changing the topic. We were standing by the car. Her on the passenger side with me on the driver side.

“Yeah?”

“Will you be my maid of honor? I smiled.

“Hell yeah Lea, thank you.” With that we got in the car.

“I’m hungry!” Cara yelled. That girl could eat all day and still be hungry. We chuckled and headed home.

“We’re home bitches!” I yelled once I walked through the door. The boys said something but we couldn’t hear them. I put my dress in my closet and headed to the kitchen.

“What do you all want to eat?” I asked. The guys were playing Texas Hold’em.

“Chicken, anything with chicken.” Zacky piped up as he looked up at me.

“I can do that.” I decided on barbequed chicken with potato salad, and a fruit salad. Leana and Kylie were helping with the food while Cara and Noah tried playing the card game with the guys. It was pretty pathetic because they were winning and they didn’t even know it. I looked over to see Kylie about to put the cantaloupe in with the rest of the fruit.

“Freeze bitch!” I yelled.

“What?”

“Before you put that in, get a smaller bowl and put some in it. Matt doesn’t like cantaloupe.” I sound like his mother but hey, the kid didn’t like it so I was going to serve something that he didn’t like. Kylie gave me a smirk and I stuck my tongue out at her. We’re so mature.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Slams head onto table repeatedly* I'm soooooooooooooooooo sorry for taking so long! School started and I just been busy with that and spending time with my friends. Usually I'd skip hanging out with friends but I've finally gotten to hang out with my best friend who I hadn't seen in about 2 months. I have another chapter written that I'm posting later today. I know this one sucks but I promise it gets better after this one because something big is coming up.

But.....I need suggestions on wedding colors. I tried coming up with some but i decided that you guys could help me.

I haven't lost any subscribers so thank you guys so much for sticking with me on this! Oh! and I'm going to start work on my new story that some of you are waiting for. I'm having a hard time trying to start it.

I love you guys and thank you.

-Liss