Status: Updated 2/21/15 :)

She's Syn Through and Through

Before Brian Strangles Everyone In Here

“Freeze bitch!” Ari yelled making all of us look and see her staring at Kylie who had hands full of freshly cut cantaloupe. I hated that shit.

“What?” She asked with wide eyes.

“Before you put that in, get a smaller bowl and put some in it. Matt doesn’t like cantaloupe.” I froze. That was it. I just fell in love with her. Wait, I’m already in love with her but she just sealed the deal of me ever asking her to be mine. Val never remembered what I liked and what I didn’t but Ari does. Something as simple and random as a nasty fruit made all the difference.

“Matthew!” Noah and Cara yelled and I threw myself back into reality.

“My turn?” I asked hoping I didn’t look too much like an idiot. They both shook their heads and I sighed and took my turn. We played for about 10 more minutes and decided to go play Call of Duty before dinner. I sat down on the couch staring at my controller. I was trying to figure out when a good time was to ask Ari out. I felt the couch sink slightly on my right side.

“Dude just ask her before dinner.” Jimmy stated while looking me straight in the eye like he could read all of my thoughts. I gave him a look of confusion and waited for him to finish. He sighed as to say that I was blind and just fucking stupid.

“I knew finally figured out that I needed to ask Leana to marry me when I took her to the doctors about a month ago. Remember she was sick?” I nodded my head. Leana had the flu and it was like the black plague up in here. No lies, we had those surgical gloves and masks on. “Well when I was paying for her visit she was going through the basket of stickers they have.”

“That made you want to marry her?” I interrupted.

“No, I knew she was going to pick one but there was a Spiderman sticker and a Wiggles sticker. She chose the Spiderman sticker and put it in her pocket. When we were in the car she pulled out the sticker and handed it to me. My Leana stole an extra sticker for me but it wasn’t the Spiderman one, it was the Wiggles one!” Jimmy yelled. I let a small chuckle pass my lips because the story was something that I should have saw coming.

“Thanks Jim, I’ll ask her before dinner. Now let’s kick these two punk asses.” I said motioning my head toward Brian and Zacky. Johnny didn’t get to play just because he was Johnny.

We had been playing heatedly for about an hour when Aribella came in wiping her hands on a dish towel. She reminded me of a mother coming to get her kids. I smiled at the thought of her being a mom to my kids but I shook my head. I haven’t even taken her on a date and I was thinking about kids.

“Come eat before Brian strangles everyone in here.” She laughed looking at Brian’s hateful expression. I had just knifed him for the 7th time. We all got up but I made sure I was the last one to walk out. Ari smiled at me before trying to walk back into the kitchen. I grabbed her hand softly as my heart beat increased.

“What’s up?” She asked scanning over my face.

“Don’t make plans for tomorrow night.” I stated.

“Why not?”

“You’re going to be busy keeping me company.” I said trying not to smile at her confused face.

“Okay?”

“Just be ready by 7.” I said and placed a light kiss on her lips before letting her go and walking into the dinning room. I took my seat next to Jimmy and looked to the doorway as she walked back in flustered. Jimmy nudged my arm winked. I rolled my eyes while trying to tame the smile that took over my face.

Tomorrow was going to be interesting but first I need to figure out where to take her.
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd update of the day! In all honesty, I thought I was going to end this story at chapter 20 but i"m finally just getting to the whole point of this story.

So where should these Matt and Ari go on there date? I want you guys involved in this because this is as much your story as mine since I write it for you guys and myself but more for you guys.

This is one of my favorite chapters just because of Jimmy. R.I.P

On another note...A7X was submitted for 7 grammys! I really hope they get nominated and win at least one of them. I'm so excited for the nomination announcments.

Comment and subscribe people! I want to know what you guys think. :)

-Melissa