Status: Updated 2/21/15 :)

She's Syn Through and Through

One Condom Is Cheaper Than Diapers For Life

To say I wasn't nervous is like saying Justin Bieber has a dick. Biggest lie of the century. It was 1 in the afternoon and I was dusting the living room for the second time that day. I'd cleaned the entire house inside and outside. I even cleaned all the guys' rooms. Some of the things I found in Johnny's room have mentally scarred me for life and I'm not sure I'll ever be able to look at an orange the some again.

"Ari, would you stop cleaning already?!" Noah shouted over the music I had playing. I stopped and turned to look at her. She was leaning on the door frame drinking a glass of lemonade.

"But it's dusty..." I whined.

"You know damn well that you just dusted that an hour ago now come on and hang out with us." She said and I sighed knowing not to argue with her today because she would win. I turned off the music and put the swiffer away in the closet.

"So when are you going to start getting ready for your date?" Noah proded hopping up on a stool in the kitchen while I pulled a can of diet pepsi out of the fridge.

"I don't know, he said be ready by 7." I commented before pulling up on the can's tab to be met with the sound of carbonation. "Where is everyone anyways?"

"Out back; swimming, laying out, trying to drown Johnny in the pool..you know, the usual." She said and I laughed shaking my head. Johnny never got a break.

"So what's up with you and my brother?" I casually asked. A shit-eating grin over took her face.

"I don't know what you are talking about." She was playing dumb.

"Oh cut the shit kid, you're fucking my brother aren't you?" I said with a knowing smile. My best friend and brother. Too fucking cute.

"Okay so you caught me, I'm doing Jr." She exclaimed putting her hands up in the air making me bust out laughing when she said junior.

"Oh God, I love you kid. Now let's go join the crazies out back, shall we?" I said picking up my drink and walking out into the back yard. I was met with the sweet smell of the ocean.

"Ari! Save me! I'm being murdered!" I heard Johnny yell from the pool before being successfully pushed back under the water by Jimmy and Zacky. Laughing, I took a seat on the lounge chair next to Cara who was flipping through a magazine.

"What up baby boo?" She asked looking over to me for a quick second.

"I was forced to stop cleaning." I pouted before removing my shirt to reveal my bikini top and leaning back in the chair.

"Did you clean my room?" She questioned.

"Yes I did, I fully understand why you and Johnny don't share a room too. He's got some scary shit up in there." I commented making her laugh.

"Yeah, you're not the one dating him honey." I chuckled closing my eyes and soaking up the warmth of the sun.

"I just realized something!" Jimmy shouted from the pool. "Who is going to feed us tonight?"

"Your mouth maybe, ever try it?" Zacky commented.

"No I mean who is going to make us food? Ari has cooked for us almost every night besides when she orders food. We are going to starve." The look on his face was total seriousness.

"I think you guys can handle ordering some pizza." I said before looking up at him.

"Can you leave us some money mommy?" He asked making a pout face. I chuckled.

"Yeah just tell me where your wallet is and I'll even leave a note." I said making everyone laugh. No way in hell was I going to leave rock stars my own money to pay for their food.

I picked up Cara’s magazine she had thrown to the side. I was thumbing through it when a picture caught me eye. This girl had the most beautiful dyed hair I had ever seen. I had been thinking about making a change to my hair for a while so I turned to Noah lifting up the picture for her to see.

"You think I could pull that color off?“ I asked her as she looked over.

"Hell yeah“ She said excitedly.

"Wanna go buy some dye and do it?“ I said raising an eyebrow. She nodded her head and we got up rushing to get around.

"Whoa, where’s the fire?“ Brian asked as he watched us run to the doors.

"In your pants!“ We shouted at the same time before rushing out of the house. It took us about 30 minutes in the store and once we returned home, we sneaked in and up to my room. It was like watching two small kids play spy. We locked all the doors to my room and started to blast music so no one could hear us.

"Damn girl, you make a hot blonde.“ Noah said as she finished blow drying my hair. It was 6 o’clock and I was starting to get ready for my date with Matt. The butterflies were so bad I’m sure if i opened my mouth, they’d fly out. People had been banging on my door all day trying to figure out what Noah and I were doing. We just kept yelling it was a surprise.

"What am I supposed to wear? I have no idea where we’re going.“ I commented mentally going over all of my clothes. Panic mode was about to kick in.

"Chill woman, I got you .“ She said with a slight laugh. She found this amusing..bitch. We finished my hair and makeup and went to get me dressed. I sat down on the chair in the closet and waited for Noah to pick out my outfit. She chose a pair of white distressed skinny jeans, a light blue flowy tube top, brown heels, and hoop earrings with feathers dangling down. I got dressed and I had to say, I looked damn good.

"You look like a whole new level of dangerous with that blonde hair.“ Noah stated and I looked at her and just laughed. The things she said made no sense half the time but that’s one of the reasons I love her.

"I guess it’s time to go downstairs..“ I didn't sound so confident. I was still crazy nervous about this date.

"Hold it together woman, it’ll be fine.“ She assured me before we she opened the door to my bedroom and we walked out.

From the top of the stairs I could hear everyone waiting at the bottom. You know in the movies where it’s prom night and everyone waits for her to come down the stairs and then they take a billion pictures and she complains about it? Yeah, that’s who I felt. I reached the bottom of the steps and the talking stopped.

"Holy shit, you fell in the bleach.“ Jimmy said as I gave a chuckle.

"We match!“ Johnny basically yelled making everyone laugh.

"It was time for a change.“ I simply stated and looked at Matt. He was wearing a pair of nice jeans with a black and white plaid button up. There is one thing to point out how serious Matt is about something. If his shirt had sleeves when he wasn't preforming, he was serious and ladies and gentlemen, his shirt had sleeves. My nerves just shot even higher.

"You ready to go?“ He asked and I nodded with a smile taking his hand he had extended to me.

"Have fun you crazy kids, remember, one condom is cheaper than diapers for life, wear one!“ Zacky yelled as we walked out of the house. He earned the bird from both Matt and I.

I got in the car and buckled my seat belt. Here goes nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
So um yeah, I hope you guys like it and don't hate me too much for not giving an update in like 3 years
-____-
Life got in my way but I really missed this story and I needed a stress reliever so I WILL keep updating. I've already got the idea for the next 2 chapters! :)

Love you all,
Lissa