Status: Updated 2/21/15 :)

She's Syn Through and Through

Hey, If You Find My Underwear, Mail Them To Me

Matt and I had been driving for about 5 minutes before one of us said anything. It was awkward. It felt like we were both going on our first date ever. My heart was pounding I’m sure he could hear it but by the looks of it, he was just as nervous.

“You look really beautiful.” Matt said after clearing his throat. I smiled.

“Thank you, you clean up pretty good for the ladies I see.” He chuckled and relaxed a little in his seat.

“Well you can’t look like shit if you want to impress.”

“So you tried to impress other girls besides me?” I asked.

“Yeah, I mean look at me, I’m Matt fucking Sanders, with a name like that you got to impress.” I laughed out loud. He’s so full of himself.

“You’re full of it Sanders.”

“Full of love for you pookie.” Did he just call me pookie? This boy must have rolled around in some cheese to come up with something that lame but I must admit, I fell for it.

“So Mr. Sanders, what are we doing on this fine evening?”

“We Ms. Haner are going to the pier.” I lit up. It was one of my favorite places in Huntington. Matt started laughing at me. I stopped jumping up and down in my seat and laughed at myself.

“Can we play laser tag?” I asked. They built a laser tag place right before I left and I never got to go.

“Sure thing but I should let you know, you’ll lose.”

“I don’t think so boy, I’m the laser tag master, laser tag is my bitch, I invented the best laser tag techniques there are.” I was going on and on.

“You’ve been spending too much time with Jimmy.” He said while laughing and I pouted. The car came to stop and I threw off my seat belt and jumped out of the car.

“You’re supposed to let me open your door.” He commented and I scoffed.

“Please, I am an independent woman, now hold my hand.” That was a double standard but hey, I was independent but I loved me some Matthew.

“You can have anything you want. I’ll make sure of that.” He said and squeezed my hand. How can this guy get any more perfect? We made small talk until we reached the ticket booth.

“Hello, what can I get for you?” The guy behind the corner asked. He looked up from the computer and his eyes widened.

“I need two wrist bands please.” Matt said taking out his wallet and handing the guy a 20. The kid’s hand was shaking as he grabbed the money. I chuckled and smiled. It was cute how these guys had such an effect on people.

“H-here you go sir, enjoy your night.” We smiled and Matt turned to walk away. I didn’t move and looked at the guy.

“Would you like a picture with him?” I asked and the kid started nodding his head like crazy. I saw his phone on the counter and I grabbed it. I let go of Matt’s hand and went and grabbed the guy out of the booth. Matt looked at me confused. “You’re taking a picture with him.” I smiled. Matt grinned and put his arm around the guy and I snapped the picture. I handed the phone back to the guy.

“Dude you just made my life right now. Are you guys together?” He asked and I looked at Matt. He was smiling.

“Yeah man, she’s my one and only.” I was beaming. I swear this boy was going to have a puddle of mushy Ari at his feet by the end of the night.

“Cool, I like her, much better than the last one.” The guy said and I laughed and gave him a high five. We said goodbye and walked onto the boardwalk.

“That was nice of you.” Matt commented.

“Thanks, I’m not going to let a fan pass up an opportunity to meet you guys.”

“I feel bad because I didn’t even notice. Val always would rush me through and not let anyone even think of talking to me about the music. It was fucking ridiculous.”

“Well, you’re job is music and part of that job is meeting the people that allow you to do it for a living. I’ll never turn one away. That’s just rude.” I said and Matt kissed my forehead. We came to the laser tag building. It was just me and him. We were shit talking like crazy. This is what I loved. We were all lovey one minute and the next minute, we were tearing each other up one end and down the other and laughing about it.

“Get ready Sanders, I’m about to show the world how much of a pussy you are.”

“I don’t think so Haner, you’ll be my bitch by the end.”

“Yeah right, you’re about to get so butt hurt you’ll feeling it in your teeth.”

“3, 2, 1, GO!” We instantly stopped yelling back and forth and slowly started moving. I saw something move and I shot. My gun beeped meaning I had hit him. It continued for about 20 minutes, shooting each other, then it got too quite. I had made my way all the way to his recharging station. I had turned around to make my way back to mine when I was grabbed and pushed up against the wall. Matt was staring me right in the eye. He put his hand on the side of my neck and head and kissed me. It wasn’t just a little kiss, this was an all-in, go for it kiss. Never had I felt anything like this. I wrapped my legs around him and he carried to this barrier that was down the middle of the room to separate the laser tag floor. He set me down took off my vest and then took off his. He climbed up and laid gently on me, making sure not to crush me. I kissed him again and his hand traveled to my waist. He slipped his hand just under my shirt and started to massage small circles with his thumb on my hip bone. He knew right where my weak spot was. My hands immediately went to his back and under his shirt and to his shoulders. I dug my nails in and drug them downward. Matt reacted and brought his hips down to meet mine. We were 10 minutes in and it was already better than Zacky. Is that harsh to say?

“Hey! What the fuck is going on in here?!” The laser tag guy was now staring at us with his hands up in the air.

“Excuse us, we’ll be going now.” Matt picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. That guy was pissed. I wonder if anyone else attempted having sex in here before but judging by his face, I’d say no. I wanted to make it a little worse just for fun.

“Hey, if you find my underwear, mail them to me! Oh, and if you could, mail us the scores from the game, I want to know who won! Have a nice night and I recommend some bleach for cleaning that barrier, it’s a great sanitizer.” He looked at the barrier in disgust and Matt was rolling in laughter. Matt walked to the front of the building and opened the door. The rest of the employees were staring at us.

“Enjoy your night gentlemen, you run a fantastic establishment.” I smiled and waved. Matt set me down and I found my back up against a wall once more and I was not complaining. This kiss wasn’t as rough as the before but it was gentle and loving. He stopped and ran his thumb over my cheek and looked into my eyes.

“Bella, I can’t believe I’m about to say this because frankly it’s crazy but it’s all I’ve wanted to say to you since you came back home. I love you.” I was at a loss for words. I had been waiting to hear those words from him. I didn’t think I’d hear them for a while if ever. I had never felt anything like this before. Sure, I’ve heard and even said I love you to guys before but I’ve never really meant it and I knew for sure they never meant it. Matt was true. I smiled and kissed him. I stood on my tip toes and put my mouth to his ear.

“I love you too Matthew.” I whispered and he pulled me into a hug.

“You’re perfect.”

“I’m not perfect, far from it.”

“Not to me, you’re all the perfect I need.” I need to marry this boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updating for the first time in forever and I'm extremely sorry. I can't make an excuse for it. I hope you enjoy the update.

Thanks for reading :)
-Melissa