Status: Updated 2/21/15 :)

She's Syn Through and Through

I Thought You Weren't The Relationship Type Doll

"Haner, get your ass down here! We have to go!" Matt yelled up the stairs. He got a loud fuck you in return. We had to leave about 10 minutes ago but Brian just couldn't get his hair right.

"I don't get it, he's going to come down here and his hair will look like he just had sex. We should have sent Noah up there 20 minutes ago and we would be on time." Noah smacked Johnny on the back of the head.

"He's actually right." Zacky commented earning him a smack too.

"Okay people, let's roll out, we're late." Brian came hopping down the stairs fixing his suit. This time it was him who got smacked. We made our way out to the cars and piled in. The ride lasted a mere 20 minutes and Jimmy and Johnny had managed to arrive drunk. These boys were drinking two at a time at some points, they tried three but it ended up all over Jimmy's pants which he took off and put out the window to dry.

"Thank the lord I'm out of that God damned car!" Cara yelled as she climbed out.

"You can't thank him then say his name in vein shorty." Brian stated closing his door.

"Shut it sex hair." She said and ran toward the entrance with Johnny.

I grabbed Matt's hand and he gave mine a squeeze and kissed my head. I instantly smiled. I've been wanting this since I was 14 and I finally had him. Nothing could ruin this for me. We walked into the party and made our way to our group.

"All I'm saying is if I'm going to have a wedding, I want 3 ducks I can walk down the aisle."

"Someone please remind me why I'm marrying this crazy ass kid." Leana said.

"We need to go find Larry, he said he had some people he wanted us to for the next album." Zacky said and they said their see you laters and have funs before walking off leaving all of us girls alone. We found a table and all sat down. A server came over and we all got drinks.

"Lea, I can't believe the wedding is in a month already." I said taking a sip of my wine.

"I know, this is going so fast. I never thought I would ever be getting married this young especially to someone like Jimmy."

"I never thought Jimmy would get married. I remember Jimmy would follow girls around saying mehh mehhh." I said making the girls laugh with my best young Jimmy impression.

"You're the only girl who ever did it back to him so what does that say about you?" Kylie commented and Leana playfully pushed her. Our conversation was interrupted when a man's voice began speaking.

"What in the world are you pretty girls doing here?" I looked up and saw James from Metallica. Noah and I jumped out of our seats and attacked him in hugs.

"What are you doing here?" I asked letting go.

"We're on the label so we had to make an appearance. Same question to you."

"My brother is also on the label. I'm originally from Huntington and decided it was time to come home so Noah and I packed up and moved in with my brother and his band." I said.

"That's quite a big leap to my dear." He said to Noah.

"I know but I needed some change, you know me, always doing something different." She said and he gave a chuckle.

"What band is your brother in?" He asked me.

"Avenged Sevenfold, he's the lead guitarist." I said and he looked surprised.

"You're Brian's sister?" He asked.

"Yep, I'm a Haner." I gave a smile.

"Those guys played with us on their last tour. We did a festival together. Good guys." He said and I nodded.

"So good in fact that your niece here is dating my brother." I said bumping Noah's side.

"Ari! Shush, now he's going to give him shit! And besides, I'm not the only one dating a rockstar." She said and I immediately shut up. See, James was Noah's uncle. He was a big influence in her life because her father wasn't around. Whenever he wasn't on tour, he would spend time in Vegas with her and her mom. I basically lived with them so I got to know James very well. He took me on like a niece.

"Hey babe, how's it..James! What's going on here?" Brian asked as he slipped his arm around Noah. Matt's hand had found the small of my back.

"How about what's going on with you and my niece?" James asked staring down Brian. Brian swallowed and started fidgeting. I tried to suppress my laughter.

"Uh nothing, no, we are just, ah, no, we're dating." He stuttered out and I lost it. James was possibly one of the nicest guys in the world.

"I'm just kidding, you boys better take care of my girls. They mean a lot to me." He said and Brian looked like he was going to shit himself. I loved it. We said our goodbyes to James before sitting down again.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me he was your uncle?" Brian asked Noah.

"Sorry, he's not a big deal to me so I didn't think to mention it." Noah said nonchalantly

"I thought I was going to throw up." Brian commented before taking a sip of his drink.

"You're a big ass baby Haner." I said leaning into Matt.

"Oh shut up Haner." He said and I laughed. We really couldn't insult each other using our last names.

We talked for a little while more before we all decided it was time to leave. We climbed into the car and decided that we didn't want to go home so we made our way to a club. Of course we went right in thanks to these boys being famous. Eye roll. I dragged Matt straight to the dance floor. He protested the whole way.

"C'mon Ari, this isn't my thing." He groaned as I kissed his lips and turned around.

"It wasn't your thing because I've never been the one doing this." I started grinding and he instantly put his hands on my hips pulling my as close as he could. The Haner smile grew on my face and I turned around so we were face to face. He attacked my lips. I leaned him giving him entrance. I bucked my hips forward and I felt his not so small friend growing. I moved my hand and grabbed onto him and he pulled me off.

"God damn, we need to go. I need you." He said in a low demanding voice. He grabbed my hand and we walked off the dance floor.

"I'll go get the car, you go tell the guys we're leaving." He stated and kissed me. I watched as he walked hastily toward the exit. I'd never seen him on such a mission. I found a few of the group at a table.

"Matt and I are heading out, so we'll see you all at the house." I stated quickly and went to walk away.

"You better not be fucking!" Brian yelled at me and then added, "Oh God, that's what they're going to do!" I laughed and kept walking. I made it outside and looked around for Matt. I didn't see him so he must be still getting the car. I pulled my phone out checking to see if I had any messages. I was replying to one as I felt an arm wrap around me and a head fall onto my shoulder.

"About time you got the car." I said.

"Baby, I'll take you anywhere." It was not Matt, I pulled away and whipped around. I was not expecting to see that face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked taking a couple steps back.

"Decided to go out with the boys, what are you doing in California?" He asked and put his hands in his pockets.

"Moved here, I'm living with my brother now." I said.

"You should come stay with me doll."

"Sorry but I don't feel like your wife and kids would like that besides, I have a boyfriend so if you could just leave me alone, that'd be great." I stated firmly.

"You're never going to let that go are you? Why can't you be just happy that someone showed interest in you and wanted to take care of you?" I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I was about to say something else but Matt walked up and put his arm around me.

"Shaddix, what's up man? I didn't know you knew Ari." He said. Great, they know each other.

"Just came out with the guys and yeah, she and I go way back. How do you guys know each other?" He asked trying to find out what was between us.

"She's Brian's sister. She came back home and now I've managed to convince her to be my girl." Matt smiled looking at me and I returned it.

"Oh, wow, I thought you weren't the relationship type doll." Jacoby stated.

"I wasn't into being the other woman so if you'd just excuse us, we have somewhere to be." I said and grabbed Matt's hand not giving him the chance to say goodbye.

"What was that all about?" Matt asked as we climbed into the car.

"It's not something I want to talk about right now, maybe tomorrow but not tonight. I have better things to do or, I have better people to do." I said and he sighed. I could tell he wasn't happy about it but he let it go.

"I promise, it's fine. We have a past and I'm not happy about it. It's not something I'm proud of. I don't want you to think any different of me so let's leave it be for tonight because I just want to be with you and happy." I said and kissed him.

"Okay, tomorrow though. I wanna know. You can't be forever with someone if you don't know their secrets." He smiled at me before he got out of the car and walked toward the house.

He wanted to be with me forever? That's it, I needed him. I hurried out of the car and ran after him.