Status: Updated 2/21/15 :)

She's Syn Through and Through

How About Round Two

I walked through the front door that was left open by Matt. No lights were on I couldn't see a thing. Before I could call out, I was grabbed around the waist and pushed up against the door that was now closed. His lips found mine and he begged for entrance. I allowed him in and our tongues danced while our hands started roaming. Mine were in his hair and his were on my sides. He picked me up and broke the kiss.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this." He said as he carried me up the stairs toward my room. I found myself being placed on my bed before my dress was slide off. Matt stood and stared at me. I grew self-conscious and covered myself. He grabbed my arms and moved them.

“Don’t, you’re too beautiful to be ashamed.” He said before taking his shirt off and pushing down his pants. He slid down my thong and removed his boxers. I was now face to face with a naked Matt Sanders and I could most certainly not complain. He placed my legs on either side of him and laid down between them, his forehead resting on my forehead. I took a deep breath.

“Do you want me to stop?” He asked. I met his gaze. I had never felt so in love with a man. I didn’t answer and closed the gap between our mouths. Thankfully took this as my answer and deepened the kiss. He propped himself up on one elbow while his other hand began to trace over my body. His touch was light and slow leaving a trail of goose bumps. His fingers found my breast and he began to knead it. I wrapped my legs around him and grabbed a handful of hair. He broke the kiss again and took my nipple in his mouth and his hand slipped between my legs. This was enough to drive me insane. I bucked my hips causing his fingers to slide in harder. I let out a moan and he chuckled, adding another finger and biting down on my breast.

“God damn you Matthew.” I breathed out pulling his face up to mine and smashing our lips together. His speed increased and I was now moving my hips to meet his movements. I could feel myself tightening around him and my grip on his hair intensify. Before I reached my limit he stopped and sat up.

“What the fuck are you doing!?” I half yelled and he laughed.

“I can’t you have all the fun.” He said and he leaned back down positioning himself. “I know this isn’t your first time but it’s going to hurt.” He said. Most would take this as him being cocky but if you saw the size of him, you’d be aching just looking at him.

“Just do it.” I said and he followed. He slowly inserted the tip and watched my face for any discomfort. I was mostly just impatient. I moved myself up letting him know it was okay to keep going. He was a quarter way in when I started swearing.

“Fuck, fuck, fucking shit, oww.” I let out and he froze and almost pulled out. I dug my nails into his back. “Don’t you fucking dare.” I growled. “Keep going.” He slipped in an inch at a time until he was fully in. He kissed me all over my face ending with my lips.

“Ready?” He asked and I nodded now fully adjusted to the size. He pulled half way out and pushed in. He steadily gained speed pulling out more every time. I found his rhythm and fell in sync with him. My moans were starting to fill the room with every thrust; our hip bones grinding into each other’s.

“Fucking Christ, go faster, this is torture.” I managed to get out.

“You sure you ready for that?” He asked.

“We’ll find out in the morning, right now, I just need it, please Matt.” I said and he obliged. I threw my head back against the pillows as his hands grabbed the headboard for more leverage. He pulled completely out and slammed into me repeatedly as fast as he could. His sweat was dripping onto my body. Moans turned into screams and I was about to climax.

“Oh God Matthew, don’t s-stop.” I stuttered.

“Fuck Ari, I’m so close.” With 3 more thrusts we were done for. I screamed as I came and he moaned out my name followed by a holy shit. He rode out the orgasm and collapsed on me. He pushed my hair from my face and kissed me.

“You have no idea how fucking good that was.” He said between kisses. He rolled us over so he was now on the bottom. I sat up and ran my hands over his chest.

“I can’t believe I just did that.” I confessed.

“What do you mean?” He tucked a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

“I never thought this would ever happen between us. I always thought I was the only one with feelings.”

“Why would think that? I’ve thought about you since I was 20 which was horribly, horribly wrong to do.”

“You seriously used to think about me back then?” I asked.

“Are you kidding, every man with a dick thought about you. You were way to grown up for
13.” He said.

“That’s not true.” I whispered.

“Yeah it is, I remember walking away from guys that used to talk about you because I couldn’t handle it. Not only were you young but I just felt like you were mine, ya know?” I blushed.

“I love you.” I took the chance it said it. Sure, we’ve said it before but it definitely wasn’t after having sex.

“I love you more Aribella.” He said and smiled.