Status: Updated 2/21/15 :)

She's Syn Through and Through

You Guys Are Now My Idols

“Oh boys!” I called as I walked through the door with just a few bags. Johnny, Brian, and Zacky came into the room.

“That’s all you bought?” Brian gave a look of disbelief.

“No the rest is in the car. Be a doll and go get them.” I flashed a smile as I walked up stairs. I could hear a holy shit! from outside and of course I laughed. I was pulling the tags off of my new purchases as Brian and Johnny came in the door.

“Never again will I EVER do that.” Johnny expressed as he dropped my bags and flopped onto my bed face first.

“Move over short shit.” Brian mumbled before joining him. I scoffed.

“You two are pathetic. How do you think I felt hauling them across the mall?”

“I give you props, sis. You’ve got some guns there.” Brian said pretending to squeeze my muscles.

“Ya’ll are dorks now come on, let’s go get some dinner.” Lucky for them, Noah and I were nice enough to bring home some pizzas.

We were all sitting in the living room watching LA Ink.

“Dude, that tattoo looks like mine!” Noah yelled with a mouth full, spitting some onto Zacky who was sitting on the floor below her.

“Dude, say it not spray it.” He said while she fake glared at him. We all laughed at the age old joke.

“That does look like yours Noah.” I commented.

“You got tats? Let’s see ‘em.” Matt requested. Noah stood up and started to walk up stairs.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“If they want to see my tattoos, I’m gonna have to change to show them all. You should change too.” She laughed while I said ‘ohhh’. I got up too.

“Be right back guys.” Noah and I ascended the stairs.

“They really have that many tattoos and we didn’t notice?” Johnny whispered or at least he tried to but I still heard him. We came back down our bikinis because that was the only way to show all most every single tattoo off.

“Damn I think you guys have more ink than all of us together.” Matt commented.

“Well Noah my dear you go first.” I took a seat back on the couch. Watching as she pointed out each tattoo. Once she and I turned 18, the amount of ink doubled on our bodies because it was finally legal for us to get them by ourselves. Her left sides was completely covered from her armpit to her hip.

“My favorites are this lotus, my birthday in roman numerals here, a brass knuckle here, and this quote here.”

“Hey, your favorites are almost all of the ones that I have too! Okay so it’s only two but still!” I yelled at her and we both laughed. I got up and showed off my personal art collection that happened to be on my skin. My favorites are the deathbat on my stomach between two guns pointing diagonally down, a few brass knuckles here and there, and on my ribs I had it done so it looked like my flesh had rotted away leaving my ribs exposed. I thought it was kick ass. On one of the ribs I had live freely and die young while under my left breast I had Syn A Little written in scripture with fire engulfing it.

“Dude that rib piece is the shit!” Brian shouted and came up to get a better look. “I might have to get that done some where on me.”

“Go for it bro.” I smiled.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa... you’ve got your hips pierced too!” Matt said coming closer along with the rest of the guys. I guys they didn’t notice Noah’s.

“Yep, I’ve get them pierced, my wrists done, and I have snake bites to but I took them out. That’s not including my ears and belly button because those are normal piercings I think. Noah has her hips done but instead of her wrists, she has her neck done.”

“That’s wicked. You guys are now my idols in the piercing and ink department.” I laughed.

“Thanks Jimmy.” Noah and I chorused together. We have that freaky twin thing going.

“Speaking of tattoos and ink, how are the girls doing?” When I say girls, I mean the girls that have been around these guys forever.

“Well do you remember Cara? She was in your grade.” Johnny asked. I racked my brain and it clicked.

“Yeah, why?” I questioned back.

“Well I’m tapping that.” He said with a big smile. Only Johnny would say that to mean he is dating someone. Wait, actually all of these guys would. Pervs.

“She’s hot, well she was at 14. Nice catch short shit.” I said using his lovely nickname.

“I’m with Leana.” Jimmy semi whispered while smiling into space. Aww.

“Seriously!! Dude, that’s awesome! I love her. Took you long enough to pick a good one.”

:”Thanks kid. I’m glad you had faith in my mating choices.”

“Yeah, yeah…what about Val and Michelle, Kylie, and Gena?” I asked. Their looks went from happy and content to sorrow in less than 2 seconds. Matt’s eyes went from the normal hazel color to almost black. There were a few minutes of uncomfortable silence before Matt got up and went to his room.

“What happened?” I looked at each of their faces waiting for an answer. Brian started talking.

“Matt and Val were together for a long time, you know that. Well we came back from a small tour around California that lasted about 2 weeks and when Matt got home he found a note on his door from Val saying that they weren’t going to work out and that she moved on. Matt went inside and found that Val was still living there but all his things had been moved into his music room and a new guy’s stuff was all over the house. Needless to say he was pissed and destroyed that house. He moved in here with me and the rest is history.”

“Wow.” That was all I could say. Val was one of the nicest people I knew. Matt loved her to death and back. The only thing that came into my head was the word bitch. Brian interrupted my brain’s death plots for Val.

“With Val gone, Michelle left me of course but I can’t say I was torn up about it. I was fucking sick of her god damned whining.” We all laughed. Zacky told me about Kylie.

“Ky still lives around here and we see her occasionally but she is off doing her own thing.”

“That sucks balls, I miss her.” I pouted before looking back up the stairs and hearing a muffled guitar. “I’m going to go talk to him.” I mumbled and went upstairs ignoring their warnings about a pissed off Matt and not to disturb him. I went to my room and threw on some lounge pants before going over and softly knocking on his door. I heard the strumming stop and a rough come in. his voice gave me shivers. I poked my head in.

“Hey.” I offered a small smile of apology. He motioned for me to come in.

“I’m sor-…” He cut me off.

“Don’t apologize. You had no clue. It just hurts you know?” He sounded so vulnerable which is really heartbreaking because here is this big guy that is usually listening to our problems, drowning in his own. I stood up and got in between his legs. I put my hand on side of his face, forcing him to look at me.

“I know, trust me.” With that I moved my hand to the back of his head and pulled it into my chest for him to hug me. I know I’m short. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer and he sighed. We stood like this for what seemed like forever. His voice broke the silence.

“Thank you.” He stated while looking up at my face. I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

“You’re welcome.” I smiled at him before I was being thrown down on the bed. “Matt!” I squealed while he just laughed and stood up towering over me more than usually since I was lying down on my back. Next thing I know Matt was leaning down, my breath hitched in my throat as his body was coming closer and closer to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun, Dun, DUN!! Cliffhanger. :D

I wanted 2 comments but I got 1 so I'm happy! Thanks Ayla.x

Anyway I want to shoot for 2 comments again but if guys want to leave more go right ahead. Yeah I'm being a kiss ass, got a problem with that?

-Liss