Status: Updated 2/21/15 :)

She's Syn Through and Through

I Tend To Steal The Covers

I made an oomph sound as Matt landed on me. He laughed and poked my side. I squirmed since I was super ticklish. That was a bad idea because next thing I knew, Matt’s smile grew as his hands fiercely attacked my sides. I’m pretty sure my laughs mixed with screams could be heard from downstairs.

“Matt! St-o-ppp!” I was in dire need of air. He stopped and rolled off of me. He was roaring with laughter. I heard multiple footsteps and the door burst open as all the guys came running into the room.

“I told you to leave him alone!” Brian yelled looking around and breathing heavy.

“What the hell?” I asked as I pushed myself up onto my elbows. The guys’ faces relaxed as everyone but my brother started laughing.

“We heard your screaming. I thought he was killing you.” Brian stated as a blush crept onto his face. Matt and I looked at each other and joined in on the laughter.

“We are fine and he was tickling me.” Brian looked even more embarrassed and walked out of the room.

“Last time someone came to check on Matt when he was upset almost got their face plastered on the wall.” Johnny commented.

“Cool. That would have made a sweet mural.” I said and got up and left the room with a twisted look on my face just to scare them. A what the fuck could be heard as I was walking into my room. It was past 1 in the morning and on top of last night and shopping today I was beat. I was taking off my makeup when Brian came in.

“Hey babes.” He stated walking up to me and picking up my eyelash curler. “What the fuck is this?” He asked. I laughed and snatched it from him.

“An eyelash curler, you know that you dumb fuck.” I stated as I tossed it into my makeup bag.

“Anyway come here.” He held out his arms for a hug. I’ve missed this random brother hugs from him. We stood there rocking before he spoke up.

“You really did something amazing today with Matt. He’s never been cool after the mention of Val. He literally is on a war path when people bring her up. What did you do?”

“I just hugged him and said sorry and that I know how it feels. He cried Brian.” That was the first time I had ever in my life seen Matt Sanders cry…well aside from the time the guys were drunk in our basement once when they were in high school and they thought it would be fun to sling-shot random items into their manly parts. The lawn nome was too much for Matt. There was a lot of whiney men with iced junk at my house that night.

"Well you're the first one to do that too. Thanks sis. Anyway, I'm going to bed. I love you." Brian kissed my forehead and released me. I mumbled a love you too and watched him walk out.

I spent the next two hours tossing and turning. I couldn't find a comfortable postion to save my life. It didn't help that my pajama pants were twisted and rolled around my legs and my shirt was thrown to the side an hour ago since it attempted to choke me. I sighed and got out of bed and took off my pants leaving my in a sports bra and some boyshorts. I pulled open my bedroom door looking for light coming from under doors. Matt's was the only one. I smiled and walked into his room, past him and his confused face that was reading a magazine, and to his closet. I dug for a shirt and came across one I remember him always wearing. I also pulled out a pair of boxers. I pulled the shirt over my head and turned to Matt.

"These clean?" I asked while holding up the boxers.

"Y-yeah." He studderd; how cute.

"Cool." I slipped them on and jumped onto his bed and pulled the blankets up to my chin while getting situated. "Night Matt."

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to sleep, what does it look like?" I waited for a sarcastic response and that is what I got.

" Oh well don't let me disturb you." He rolled his eyes and I laughed.

" I couldn't sleep and my shirt tried choking me and my pants were trying to suffocate me so I came in here because you were the only one with their light on." I explained and he laughed.

"Oh well then by all means crash here but I must warn you, I tend to steal the covers." He commented before standing up and pulling off every item of clothing but his boxers. I'm pretty sure Matt will have a lovely drool stain on his pillow. He flicked the light switch and climbed in bed. He kissed my forehead.

"Night Syn. Love you." I don't know why but those last to words made me instantly feel warm. On impulse I picked up his left arm and put myself next to his body before placing his arm down. I expected him to pull away but he pulled me into him even more and turned toward me so his arm was now wrapped around my waist and my head was unser his chin.

"Love you too. Sweet dreams." I slowly drifted off into what I think was the best sleep in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda of short I think. I finished typing out on my phone so I couldn't use word count. Hope you enjoy.
2 comments!
-Liss