A Child With Wings

One chapter story

It begins with a child walking on a wide street , It’s before the dawn’s light , there is nobody only the child walking, a cold wind caressed his body & passed through his hair, he was waiting for that wind , he spread his hands , trying to behave in the same way as the white pigeon , the white pigeon he saw in his children magazine that he used to read in Bed Time.

He always wanted to have white wings instead of his small little hands, his beautiful naïve imagination gave him what he needs, a big white wings.

He is running against this light bland wind , as this may help him to fly, he intended to go out before the dawn’s light as he always wanted to see from where the sun Rises ?? From where she comes??
He always wonders where it goes?!! Does she go to sleep?!! & where she sleeps?!!

He always wanted to see her face & see her smile, the smile he draws as a part of her face in his drawing sketch.

He wants to fly & see the world from a far , as he thinks that , It’ll be more beautiful than from close, from close it’s like a monster & how could he likes this world !! When it encages him in its prison, preventing him from flying high, hiding the freedom from him.

He wants to see the angels & see how beautiful they are.
He wants to fly with them & being one of them, Instead of the bad people he lives with, he surely will take his family & his friends but he wants to be the first to fly & the first to see the world from a far.

He wants to touch the stars, he Imagines them as a bright shiny crystals, he wants to take a part of them & enlighten the dark with this stars.

Now he is running with all of his effort, he reached the end of the street , the sun rose up , he looked on both side of his body, but he didn’t find the white wings instead he saw his small little hands, he is upset, depressed, as it’s the hundred time for him to try :(.

Actually, this child is part of me & may be part of many of us & all the things he wants to see are like my dreams, far away to catch.

There’s an angel remained from his imagination whispered to this child & said;
Cheer up, tomorrow at the same time & before the dawn’s light, we’ll try again & again, don’t give up & never think to, AS THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE.

Now there’s a smile on his face :), wiped all the wrinkles away.