Status: uhhhhhh...

Bury Me in Black

MOVING DAY

I looked out the dirty window of my Mother's mini-van and watched the place that I called home for my last 16 years pass by. I loved the navy and green ocean that as kids we would splash in the icy waters, and the old boardwalk that if you weren't careful you would get splinters on your feet (but no one would wear shoes in the summer). So why you ask if I love this old town so much I'm leaving it to go live with my Aunt Giada for a year in a Ghetto in North Jersey? Well last summer my best friend Emma got hit by a car on the way over to my house and died on demand. Ever since my parents noticed that I was not being my self and getting more and more numb to the world every day, so they decide a change in scenery would get my mine off of things for a while. So this is how I got here, boxes of all my belonging stuffed into the family car.

My eyelids gently opened to revel the sunlight beating down on my face as we entered North Pasqual, my new home. My eyes were tracing the very diffrent scenery then back home, there were kids sitting on their stoops and playing double dutch on the cracked dirty sidewalks. It seemed like a mini-city sort-of. Our car stopped in front of a Italian Bakery.

"Here we are." my Dad said "Umm are you sure your good with this Chesca."

I took a deep breath and reponded "Yea"

"Okay, if you want to come home at any time though just call me up and all speed up all the way up here."

"Thank's Dad but I'm sure I'll be fine."

Just when my dad was about to say something else when a rather large middle-aged Italian woman, who I know as my Aunt Giada came bursting through the door of brick row house next to the bakery.

"Ohh my little Francesca! How have you been darling *tonella!"

"Fine"

"Ohh come, come, come, get out of the cold and into the nice warm house and I'll show you around"

I walked out of the cold November air nad into the warm house that had a smell of meatballs cooking. MMMm...

"This hear Tonella will be your room. I looked around at the plain tan colored room that was so much diffrent than my beautiful dark red room at home. There was an iron bed in the corner and a tall dark wood wardrobe leaning aganst the wall.

"Thank you very much Aunt Giada. I love it" a little white lie could never do anybody wrong, right?

"I'm so glad" she said in her heavy accent "now dinner will be ready in an hour why don't you go say good-bye to your parents and start decorating your room."

"Alright thanks."

I braced for the cold again and stepped out side of the home. My dad and brother were busy bringing my boxes in the room, so I said my good-byes to my mom.

"Bye mom' I love you"

"I love you too, and I think this is for the better don't worry hunny, I belive in you."

"Thanks Mom, Bye"

I said my good-byes to my brother and my dad and they left, to go back to the sea shore paradise.

I whent back inside and unpacked my stuff, putting my cloths neatly in the wardrobe, knowing they won't stay like that. I then put up my Green Day, Misfits, and Iron Madian posters and took out my Epiphone Les Paul guitar to put on the stand near my bed. I put up my giant easel in the other corner and set up my latest painting so I could work on it whenever I got inspired. I looked around and thought to my self not that bad.

After dinner I whent strat to bed to get some good reat for my first day of High School in my new home.
♠ ♠ ♠
*tonella- what many Italian people call there younger reletives, it means like "little"

Ok so there is no Gerard yet, but just wait till chapter two!!

comments would be nice