Status: uhhhhhh...

Bury Me in Black

ROMANCE

I woke up early in the morning so I didn’t miss the bus for the third time in a row. I put on my skinny jeans, with a teal and black flannel shirt over a plain black tee, and of course my eyeliner. After saying 'bye' to my aunt, I walked to the bus stop. Of course the bus was already there but thankfully the bus driver saw me and stopped.

"Next time, don't be late! I have a schedule to keep to young lady."

"Sorry Sir." I called him sir because it looked like he was expecting some sort of authority. I walked my way down the narrow aisle, but the bus jolted as it began speeding down the road and I fell into the two sweater next to me (and lets face it, a two sweater is not meant for two people unless you want to be awkwardly uncomfortable).

"Oops, Sorry bout that." I said not really looking next to me.

"It's no problem, really." I know I recognized that voice.

"Oh, hey Ray. I didn't know you took the bus..."

"Oh I do, I see you do too"

"Uhhhh yes?"

"Cool..."

After a few min. of awkward silence the bus came to a stop and I raced to my first class.

***Fast forward to Lunch on the patio***

"What's the matter Frankie?"

"Oh nothing..." he said very depressing, picking at his sandwich.

"Of Course Something’s Wrong!!! Usually you’re Like BLAAAAAAAA, but today you’re like cry, cry, cry sniffle sniffle." Blair said very fast and loud, I was beginning to get used to her hyperness.

"Well you see it's this girl..."

"She broke your heart didn't she, such a shame." Gerard said.

"Ohh poor Frankie, it must really suck to really like someone and they don't like you back." I said, but regretted it as soon as I saw Ray turn around and stare at me.
"Oops..."

"Well you see, I don't think she even knows I exist."

"Well go talk to her." I said trying to encourage him.

"I can't."

"Fine. I see how it is, I guess I'll have to ask her out." As soon as I said that both Bob's and Ray's head's snapped up.

"I meant for him. Ugh. Anyway which one is she?"

"Sophia, she's right over there, in the purple jeans and black shirt... with the beautiful smile, and, and the perfect dark brown hair..."

"Okay then I'll be back." I walked over to the empty table where Sophia was reading a book and listing to an ipod.

"Hey." I said and waved to her. She took out the earphones and put down the book careful not to lose her spot and said'

"Umm Hi."

"I'm Francesca, but my friends call me Cesc."

"Sophia, don't you dare call me Sophie or I'll kill you." I could see why Frank liked this girl, reminded of him, but Frankie would never read a book, especially one that thick.

"Haha, well the real reason I'm over here is because my friend Frankie over there," I pointed behind my back to the table I was sitting at, "the short one with the gauges and black and blond hair. He really likes you, and I told him I'd ask you out for him... So would you like to go out with Frankie?"

"Yea, he seems really nice, and plus he's so hot!"

After about a five min. conversation with Sophia, I went back to my original lunch table with the guys (and Blair) to tell Frankie the good news.

"Well? What'd she say?"

"She said she'll go out with you and she thinks you’re hot."

"Victory!!"

"Haha well have fun with that, why don't you go and talk to her?"

"On my way!" and he walked over to Sophia

"Just call me 'the match maker'"

"Uhhhh no." Gerard said jokingly

"Fine!"

"So who's ready for the show on Friday!!" screamed Gee.

"Yea!" we all said.

"And who's ready for the kick-ass after par-tay??"

"Yea!" everyone said besides me.

"There's gunna be an after party?"

"No an after par-tay. Your gunna come right?" Gerard asked.

"Hell yea!"

"Good"

The bell rang and we all made our way back to class, I had a feeling tomorrow was going to be amazing or... it could end badly
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhhhhh! I'd like to dedicate this chappie to HEAVENXHELPXUS and MAKEXLOVEXNOTXWAR!!!! Yeaaaaa okay, you know the rest comment, subscribe, blah

oh and ps, I know I suck at spelling DON'T JUDGE ME!!!