Status: uhhhhhh...

Bury Me in Black

OUR LADY OF SORROWS

"Hey, Dad?" I said into the speaker of my cell phone, trying to hind the fact that I was crying. But some how parents always know.

"Honey, What's the matter you sound upset?"

"Nothing," I sniffled, "it's just I miss home."

"Well don't worry I'm on my way now, go back to Aunt Giada's and start packing."

"Okay bye."

I hung up my phone and wiped away the reminder of the tears that were making their way down my cheeks. I went to the parking lot and drove my jeep home, without a mention about it to any of my friends.

When I finally got to my aunt's house I ran up to my room and ripped my posters down one by one, stuffing my clothes into the box I brought them here with. When my room was finally packed and looked like a tornado went through it I turned to the beautiful painting I made of Gerard. It was only done in shades of red, I made it from a mental picture in my head of him at the microphone, and it was probably the best thing I ever made. I looked at it once more before I took it in my hands and ripped the canvas down the middle with a pair of scissors. And stuffed it in the now empty closet.

After about an hour my Dad came for me and we packed all my stuff up and on my way back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's really short, but I will update soon! comment, subscribe