Status: uhhhhhh...

Bury Me in Black

I DON'T LOVE YOU... YET

Wow, Love? I mean sure I liked the guy, a lot, but love? I've only known him for not over a month, is it possible to know you love someone in that amount of time? I don't even know what love is, I'm only sixteen! But then again, what am I supposed to say? Sorry about that, I know you drove all the way down here in the snow, stayed with me over night, and spilled your guts out, but I don't feel about you the same way. I couldn't do that.

I guess the look on my face gave him an idea of what I was thinking though, I didn't have to say anything.

"Oh..." he nearly whispered. I could feel the embaressment and pain in my stomach creep up from his words.

"No, it's not that. I really do like you, a lot. But we've only known each other for a month. I'm just not sure it's...love?" I managed to choke out.

"Humm... " he then started laughing hystericly

"What's so funny?"

"Do you sense the daja-vu? Don't worry I'm not going to get really mad this time." He half chuckled. After he explained it, I began laughing to.

"I'm taking you out today." Gerard announced after our giggiling comenced.

"Okay, let me get dressed and we can go."

I went into my closet and grabbed some dark jeans, a black flag t-shirt, and a flannel shirt.

"Hey you!" I said to Gerard, "Turn around!"

"Fine, fine" he turned around

After I was dressed, got two cups of coffee for the ride, and grabbed my purse we went into his beat up napper-van. Before I knew it we were on the highway.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked

"It's a suprize."

"Fine."
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally updated! hoorah! slower updates, cause im not aloud on da computer as much :( tell me whatcha think!